Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time (10368 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? / How To Seduce A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Pukkalolo: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Warning: If you are a lady or (you are underage) please STOP reading this right now...This is not for you. Get the hell out of here.

Ok guys let gets started.
For this to work, here is the number 1 no-nonsense rule you should always keep in your mind:

'Careless about what a female thinks about you; her reaction to you doesn't matter.'

The thing is, many simp live their life trying to impress a lady and caring too much about what a girl thinks about them; that is why women have power over them and can easily manipulate them.

Ok no time, let's get naughty.

Step 1:

When you invite a lady to your place for the first time, she knows you would want to start making passes at her... because that's what most men do.

But don't do what most men do: be unpredictable. Do things differently.

At the door, before you and her enter the house, tell her this:

"Whether you like it or not, we are not going have sex when we get into the house..... don't even think about sex with me"

In response to that statement, she would laugh/giggle/smirk/frown/argue/talk...

Whatever..Her response doesn't matter.
Remember, 'Careless about what a female thinks about you: her reaction to you doesn't matter'

By making that statement, in her mind she will Wonder: "no guy has ever said that to me, infact every guy even beg me for sex."

Ladies desire what is hard-to-get. By making that statement, you're kind of making yourself hard to get, and as a result, she desire you more.

Our brains are funny; If I tell you "don't think of elephant," your brain would naturally start thinking of elephant.

So by making that statement, you have actually plant a seed of sex in head. When she hears "Stop thinking about sex with me," her brain would process it as 'Start thinking about sex with me"

Then she start thinking about sex with you.

Just like I said earlier that "If you are a lady, please STOP reading."

I already knew they wouldn't stop reading.
Their brain would process it as "please START reading"

Step 2:

If you have executed the first step correctly, she'd feel comfortable with you, because now she knows you won't sexually harash her.

Be disciplined. Pratice self-control. Don't worry about sex, let her be the one thinking of it. Dont sit close to her, sit far from her. Maintain social distance.

Talk to her calmly and seductively. Tell her that on her next birthday day, you are going to buy underwear for her... pant, bumshot, g-string...Ask her what her favorite colour of pants is.

Say something like: "So what's the color the pant you're wearing now".
Before she says anything, say "wait let me guess.. White? Pink?"

Start guessing the color of panties she's currently wearing.

When she chooses a colour, ask her why she love that colour. Or why does she prefers wearing bumshot to panties... Or Whatever.
Also tell her to guess the colour of boxers you are wearing. Both of you should spend some time talking about her underwears and yours..

By now she'd be gradually dripping wet. But remember don't come close to her: still keep your distance.

Step 3.

Let's dail things up now
Then Ask her: "Has a guy ever Bleep you on this kind of cushion/bed/chair you're sitting on right now?"

In response to that statement, she would
frown/giggle/smirk/argue/talk... Whatever

Her response doesn't matter... Again remember, 'Careless about what a female think about you: her reaction to you doesn't matter'

After her response, this is what you do next...

Ok ok... right now I know some underage are reading this, even tho I told them to stop reading earlier. So I'll stop for now.

But if you want to learn how to get girls and seduce women easily without wasting cash on them, you can start by read this particular post

https://www.nairaland.com/6817409/how-stole-girl-guy-birthday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Boogyman557: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Kalapizim(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2021
mumu man grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 11, 2021
People way go enter heaven no go reach three.
Na wa ooo undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by jericco1(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Romans 6:23

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by MikeofKd(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Oga all this crap just to straff babe. Nawa o

Listen fellas all you need is a clean apartment with perfect serenity, TV or laptop to see movies or som
Red wine ,every girl loves red wine, eat with her ,talk with her ,from d talking just keep quiet all of a sudden and give her dat serious look den make your move lobatan. : grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Boogyman557: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
MikeofKd:

Listen fellas all you need is a clean apartment with perfect serenity, TV or laptop to see movies or som
Red wine ,every girl loves red wine, eat with her ,talk with her ,from d talking just keep quiet all of a sudden and give her dat serious look den make your move lobatan. : grin
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL G. I SAMANKWE 4 U. WTF MAN

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Jesterinjay: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
MikeofKd:

shey u wan go heaven

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by bigjackass: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
How to end up sleeping with mammy water visiting you for first time

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Mrsimini(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
U try with ur analysis bro. But trust me if a naija girl agrees to visits u and eventually does, she already thought of the sex part and made up her mind to do it if it reaches that level. So no kill urself with overthinking things

16 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by xxxboyxxx(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
I no need read that your story wey long before i knack girl wey visit me first time. All i need do is put enough stack of cash for table. and girl wey find you come enter your room no know wetin she con do. I go don dey let her know sef say i be freak on top phone, she con find me come so wetin she dey expect

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is how people get into trouble with rape cases in western countries
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Telegram234(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just some few drops of Spanish gold fly, cool
Thank me later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Mandela27: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yu try OG

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Candidlady: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Visited you for the first time and what comes to your head is smash

who do una like no go die better

and after all these gimmicks she stil doesnt fall? Na to rape her ba?

reason my peper spray is always handy. Go funny and i'd fill your eyebals with peper!

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Candidlady: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrsimini:
U try with ur analysis bro. But trust me if a naija girl agrees to visits u and eventually does, she already thought of the sex part and made up her mind to do it if it reaches that level. So no kill urself with overthinking things

what will i not read on this nairaland!! Kai!!

bros so a girl agrees to come visit you, e mean say for her mind she know say una go smash?

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by VicUkegbu(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
MikeofKd:

Simple o

I no no weten oga dey talk since
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by King2305: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

bros so a girl agrees to come visit you, e mean say for her mind she know say una go smash?

Normal grin grin
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op I honestly don't know what to say to you but I count all this has stress. Once sex a girl before and i didn't go through all these stress. Even in the kitchen while cooking noodles we kissed like our life depends on it.
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Candidlady: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
King2305:

Normal grin grin
abnormal grin
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Blacknote: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Talking about panties and boxers lipsrsealed

I rather we discuss about EPL undecided

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Not all but most sha esp if you gave her clue before hand.
Most come without undies sef lipsrsealed
True story grin
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Pukkalolo: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

reason my peper spray is always handy. Go funny and i'd fill your eyebals with peper!

Nah after that it's not rape... I am strongly against rape. If you noticed the title says, how to seduce NOT how to rape..
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Candidlady: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pukkalolo:

Nah after that it's not rape... I am strongly against rape. If you noticed the title says, how to seduce NOT how to rape..

so if your whole seduction doesnt work, what do you do? Beg her for sex?
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Candidlady: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
BABYharder:

Not all but most sha esp if you gave her clue before hand.
Most come without undies sef lipsrsealed
True story grin

atleast you have have given her headsup right? Dat one is a different issue!

for the undies part! I know that! Heard a friend telin a grl over the phone "when coming dont strap up" and am sure she wont rock no undies!

some guys wil tel you "rock skirt/gown that jeans makes 'erthing stresful/tiring"
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Mrsimini(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Na so bro.. She believe e fit happen
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Candidlady: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrsimini:
Na so bro.. She believe e fit happen
you didnt see the F on my profile ba?
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by BigYash: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

As if she is not having the same nack in her mind before coming ... Una can pretend for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Das1mama: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

Abeg u be chidinma sister? Or na d related by blood? Cos this kind reasoning no b here u get master degree for ......... Complete am
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Mrsimini(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

you didnt see the F on my profile ba?
Sorry dear I didn't check. I don't check profiles of people in nairaland cos people are fake. Me I'm real & my pics re real
Re: How To Easily Seduce A Girl That Visits You For The First Time by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

atleast you have have given her headsup right? Dat one is a different issue!

for the undies part! I know that! Heard a friend telin a grl over the phone "when coming dont strap up" and am sure she wont rock no undies!

some guys wil tel you "rock skirt/gown that jeans makes 'erthing stresful/tiring"
The message is given during the texting nah, though it mustn't be specific. Besides i can't be preaching to you on calls and texts and expect you to know we'll go downtown when you visit. It's not making sense na.

By the initial vibe you go decode.

And for the undies part, it makes the whole adventure naughty and kinky grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Africa's Best Twerker(pictures&video) / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? / Women And Trousers Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.