Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend (52060 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Abdul9025(m): 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
Are you the bestie
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by descartes400: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2021
That Bestie is a confirm SIMP and has absolute no respect for boundaries in relation to his now married female friend. He he is disgusting to say the least. angry
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2021
obailala:
Who even told you a white woman would be able to reject sexual advanced especially when her husband is far far away? One bottle of wine and the story changes.

Caucasian women are more straight forward when it comes to sexual matters. They can be very emotional. A white woman who is in a relationship or married once she sees that a man is coming to close to comfort will spell it out that she is in a relationship and would severe all ties.

Most of the time a white woman will cheat on her partner is when her relationship is in turmoil. But a Nigerian woman will cheat for flimsy reasons.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by bimbodotun(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2021
which kind bestie...two of them they knack eachother while the Oyinbo man na maga..He is not aware of the dangers of bestie. The lady is human being that needs servicing also nah....she needs attention , love and care.....while the Oyinbo is doing the financial part......the bestie is doing the knacking part
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by MPESA(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
Doesn't he have his own house or other things to keep him busy that he always has to be in her house.

He needs to keep his distance now that she's married to avoid "mistake". The fact that nothing happened when she was single does not mean it can't happen now that she's married.

Did you read it upside down, the said guy want to limit his coming but your gender no gree , na your gender dey para say why ....
P.s
The lady should respect her vow...
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by seyz91(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
AlhajiBitcoin:
TALES BY Moonlight.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by seyz91(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2021
The story don't add up jawe

undecided
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Dearlord(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Both of you are the same.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Of course he should stop visiting her.

Don't they have common sense? undecided
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Does he have a girlfriend?
Would she permit such?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by neonly: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Let me jump on it. I have this guy who has been friends with a lady for couple of years. Maybe about 8years or thereabout. They v been hanging often she is always at his and sometimes he is with her at her family house.

She recently got married to a white guy who isn't based in Nigeria but rented her an apartment and a lot more. Her husband is aware of the guy so he has no doubt about them.

Now the problem is since her new apartment, the male friend visits her often like oldies and u know still hang around even spends the night there and all. According to him, no sex, she stays in her room and he stays in another. But he recently started complaining that hsi friends feels he should stop visiting her. Not for any concrete reason though than she is married.

This yur story na for itire Lawanson in lagos side d thing happen Abeg
D girl really messed up
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Nmezor(f): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
What a tale,not buying it
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
MPESA:

Did you read it upside down, the said guy want to limit his coming but your gender no gree , na your gender dey para say why ....
P.s
The lady should respect her vow...

Did she tie a rope to his neck to her house? If he wants to stop, he should stop. But no, your gender likes to play the blame game. Na she cause am. The guy should respect her status and keep his distance.

2 Likes

Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by jimb(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2021
op talk true , shey na you be that guy..?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by obailala(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2021
prince3009:

Caucasian women are more straight forward when it comes to sexual matters. They can be very emotional. A white woman who is in a relationship or married once she sees that a man is coming to close to comfort will spell it out that she is in a relationship and would severe all ties.

Most of the time a white woman will cheat on her partner is when her relationship is in turmoil. But a Nigerian woman will cheat for flimsy reasons.
Yeah right! When you stay in the same house with that white woman, and her husband isnt around, all it takes is a bottle of wine, the rest would be history.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by 4good(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

It is 1Trillion % wrong!

I can't understand why some men can be like this! It must be for an ulterior motive which sure will end in tears. The guy in question needs to grow up. That's is a highly dishonorable thing to do as a man. Where is conscience? Where is the positive men ego?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by MPESA(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

Did she tie a rope to his neck to her house? If he wants to stop, he should stop. But no, your gender likes to play the blame game. Na she cause am. The guy should respect her status and keep his distance.

Honestly my replied to you was because of the blame game you started but if am to be honest with you both of them are decieving themselves because no matter the kind of close relationship that might exists between them immediately one party is married there should immediate boundary between them.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Raze001: 9:04am On Nov 12, 2021
I know say you dey talk about yourself.

You better stop before you go cause matters.

You no get your girlfriend?

You no get your house?

Find another vice if you must have one.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by v2: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Man and woman no dey be friends.

when the opportunity present itself, he go happen.
Know this and know peace
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ImaIma1(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2021
MPESA:

Honestly my replied to you was because of the blame game you started but if am to be honest with you both of them are decieving themselves because no matter the kind of close relationship that might exists between them immediately one party is married there should immediate boundary between them.

It's just common sense for them to keep a safe distance now before we hear that 'Okon is a boy'.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2021
No such this as male bestie. They're just two secret lovers.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by usb2016(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2021
He should stop visiting or hanging out as you don't keep goat grin grin and yam together grin and secondly vulture has no business with a barber grin grin grin. To be forewarned is to be forearmed maka ibi size 36 grin grin grin

Hi everyone.

Note. The husband doesn't leave in the house. [/quote]
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by ruthmadaki90: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2021
it is wrong. Person wife should not be alone with another man anywhere at all.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Joker4Cruise: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2021
dharamanil:
Hi everyone.

Damn nigga, you pple are really dense
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by dominique(f): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2021
emerged01:
There shouldn't be a married woman and a Male relationship to avoid story that touch. No,there shouldn't be.

But there should be a married man and a female friendship?
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Joker4Cruise: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:
I'm trying really hard to believe this lie, but it's just too hard for me undecided

Oshey friend of life

Cheers comrade
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by suffering: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2021
I don’t understand. The best advice he can get is from other males. It’s obvious they have no intention of running game on her. The matter is based on the principle of respect. If he wants to continue visiting her, he should cut those friends off. If given the chance, the woman herself will cut the guy off without warning anytime it favours her. I’ve seen women do this multiple times in my life. Is the friend married? He should do so let’s hear his wife’s opinion on the matter.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by Revolva(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2021
That guy is a stewpid man

How can you be around a married woman like wtf

The guy is a disgrace to men
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by MNDY(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
Doesn't he have his own house or other things to keep him busy that he always has to be in her house.

He needs to keep his distance now that she's married to avoid "mistake". The fact that nothing happened when she was single does not mean it can't happen now that she's married.

This is one of the many situations people blame you females for, as in unwanted pregnancy, paternity fraud etc too. Can't she tell him to stop coming? Women hold more power than a man to let a lot of things happen and not happen.
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by banero(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Lazy man
sleeping with another mans wife
Re: A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend by sematec(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2021
let them keep deceiving theirself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.