Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men (51982 Views)

Shocking Discovery! What University Slay Queens Are Doing With Kayan Mata / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / But Share Your Methods Of Having Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by balash(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2016
The strong feelings you have for that woman you love so much; the desire to be with her alone, and your willingness to spend lavishly on her may actually not be any natural feelings of affection, but response to some hypnotic portent.

It may sound weird and strange, but it is happening. Nigerian women have resorted to using all sorts of things in a bid to get favour from men. This emerging trend that married and single women have adopted to get and sustain the attraction of men is really gaining grounds due to what they describe as “the randy nature of some men who will never see anything under the skirt and look away.”
Perhaps, you are as naïve as I am, and you are wondering and thinking aloud as to what this reporter is talking about. The fact is, you may be a victim to this hypnotism without realizing it. If you will cast your mind back, at one point or the other, you may have heard of the term, “Kayan mata” (meaning women’s stuff in Hausa). These products, now neatly and properly packaged, many of them imported from countries such as Saudi Arabia, China, Dubai, Indonesia and India, come with lots of promises of making a woman the sole attraction of her man, as well as limitless favours from the man just for her asking. And today, it has gone beyond the traditional “Buzu” women and men walking the streets, hawking the products, or some native doctor or spiritualist in one remote bushy settlement, to being sold in stores in the form of well packaged perfumes, powders, ointments etc, with an open advert or promise of potency of things considered fetish and spiritual.

When our reporters visited a shop where these products and substances are sold in Keffi, Nasarawa State, a woman who identified herself simply as Saadatu, who is in the business said the current economic challenges in the country has not affected sales as women request for these products more and more.

But how do these products work? According to Saadatu, there are a wide range of products ranging from vaginal tightening creams, mostly used by women who after several childbirth, feel they need some tightening of their vaginal walls to keep their husbands begging for more; to various aphrodisiacs, and hypnotic substances that would make a woman woo or attract any man she desires. These products could make the man begging the woman for her attention despite initial disdain for her, plus making such men spend so much on the women.

These products come in form of tablets, lubricants and power forms with instruction on how they should be administered for effective result and to avoid adverse-effects.

Saa’datu also disclosed that there are locally made herbs that are prepared by some traditionalists to serve the same purpose of tithing the woman’s vagina and also improving a man’s sexual drive but they work slowly and over a long period of usage. According to her, “like in the Northern part of Nigeria, we have some herbs and roots that are natural and are used to tithing the woman’s virginal after several childbirth but our women prefer something that will give them result immediately, so these ones that are imported into the country are more expensive and that is what move market for us.”
She said some of the unmarried ladies who patronise her products have given positive testimonies of how men who were stingy at first are now showering them with all kinds of gift in appreciation of what they are enjoying when having sex with them, many confessing they have never had it so good.

For some women, it is to reactivate and sustain the love of their husbands towards them as they say the medicine has reunited them with their spouse by improving their sexual lives.
While, Nigerian Pilot was chatting with the seller, some customers arrived. One of the patrons, a lady who preferred anonymity said she was fed-up with the way men were using and dumping her at will until she was introduced to this by a friend and since then, things have changed for her and she is now married to the love of her life; a man who may never have given her the chance.
“My friend gave me one of the drugs to put in my mouth and I called the person I am married to today. Hearing my voice from the other end, he asked where I was calling from, I told him and immediately he came to pick me to his house and that was how he requested for my hand in marriage and today we are happily married. This is somebody I have been dying for his love for over two years without getting his attention until I decided to apply this medicine,” she said.
She said she had to use the medicine regularly to gain the favour of her husband, adding that she will never leave anything to chance again before some smart ladies take him away from her.
When asked what the efficacy of the drug is when condom is used during intercourse, she said most of the drugs are taken orally with water or milk, therefore, when there is bodily contact between two people, the portent would be effective. On whether the drug had an after effect, she said there has not been any such case since her venturing into the business.

She said for young ladies who want to entice a man they are having a crush on, a local chicken is required to be cooked alongside the portent, which is eaten by the lady in question and she will automatically win the heart of the man. According to her, “when a woman is interested in a man, and the he seems not to notice her, all she need is a local life chicken that will be slaughtered and prepared with the medicine and the woman will eat it alone, while eating, she will be making some incantations with the name of the man and before you know it, the man will come after her and even marry her within the shortest period of time.”

She said this particular medicine is very effective because it has helped a lot of ladies who are of marriageable age but who were unable to find a suitor. Many of such ladies who were eventually introduced to “kayan mata”, have used the products to end the stigma of being unmarried especially in a society that frowns at spinsterhood.
Speaking on the sustainability and durability of a marriage that is conjugated under deception and falsehood, she said the efficacy of the portent will end the moment the woman conceives and delivers a child, as it will no longer work on her body.
“You know, when a woman delivers, there is a kind of blood that gush out from her virginal as the baby is been birthed, at that moment, the love portion would have dissolved from her body.

That is the only thing that can stop the man from loving her, what we usually do is to tell the women to ensure that they come back for another procedure so as to renew the medicine the moment they are about to put to bed before the situation goes out of hand,” she explained.
She also revealed that some of the medicines which come in liquid form are used to wash the vagina while the tablets and capsules are usually inserted into the virginal and allowed to dissolve inside before sexual intercourse and this makes sex enjoyable by both parties such that the man would come begging for more.

According to her, “one of the medicines imported from Indonesia known as “Jamu cap Ibu Tari” is usually taken by women on a weekly basis; any woman who takes this drug will never be tired during intercourse and even the man, as he will have an exceptional arousal the moment he gets closer to her even without seeing her unclothedness, and when they eventually meet in bed, the man will not be tired of having her because he will last much longer than usual. When a married woman is using this drug, her husband may not be able to cheat on her as he will not get arousal even when he is left alone with a naked woman.”

Another product, “Spanish Gold fly sex drops”, is usually inserted into the vagina with a stick that comes along with the drug to tighten the vaginal muscles, making it feel like that of a virgin.

She also said some of the medicines are mixed with waist beads, also known as “jigida” in Hausa, or “ileke idi” in Yoruba, and it is worn by ladies in the guise of fashion to attract men of their choice.
Speaking on the prices of the medicines she said the prices range from two thousand five hundred naira and above while the locally made ones are sold two hundred naira and above.

Although she revealed that men also patronise the products especially for increased libido and sexual performance, the bulk of patrons are women, young and old in search of sugar daddies, boyfriends, or even husbands, and those who want their randy husbands to themselves alone. Interestingly, the patronage of these products has continued to increase, just as the economy gets tougher and with unemployment, many young ladies seek alternative means to make money.

The get rich quick syndrome, according to some respondents who spoke with Nigerian Pilot, is one reason for the increased patronage of these products.
“In Nigeria today, young men and ladies all want to make it big financially with very little stress.

Most of the women who patronise these products are these young ladies who follow all the senators and directors general and all the big men as sugar daddies. You see a man who building or buying houses, exotic cars and other luxuries for these young ladies, taking them on foreign trips for vacation etc; things they wont do for their wives at home and you think it is ordinary- it is not.

They are under the spell of these young ladies,” the respondent said.
Another lady, a staff of the National Assembly, corroborated the story, disclosing how sometime last year, a serving Senator (names withheld) had received a call from a young lady who called him from Lagos.

She had asked him for money, he paid for her flight ticket to come down to Abuja, then wrote a cheque of N5million for his secretary to go and cash, while the said young lady was waiting in his office. The secretary who tried to suggest to him the amount was too much got the scolding of her life, so she went to the bank, which paid the money to her after confirming from the senator. But a few minutes after the lady left with the money, the senator came out asking the secretary of the lady. When he was told she had left, he became frantic, saying she had finished him- the spell had cleared, and he came back to his senses. But since he willingly gave her the money, there was nothing he could do. This is how effective the portents can be. So, the next time you find a lady exceptionally attractive, alluring and sexually active, be careful you are not a victim of “kayan mata.”
But how would one know if he was under such portents or hypnotism? According to our source, “If you want to know whether you are a victim of this new trend, the next time you meet a lady and you try to play with her and she tells you that she wants to use the bathroom, know that something is fishy. Also when you feel unusual when you are with a lady especially while in bed with her, know that you are under an influence beyond the natural. Randy men, beware!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:37pm On May 24, 2016
Loving girls for this wat men can do dey can do better

Jazz their lives away use it nd do wat u like

No peace nd rest for d wicked

Happy we av revengeful girls

Bt criosly all dis leads to no where repent!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by etcme(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... Source to make a Sauce for us
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Yuneehk(f): 11:48pm On May 24, 2016
*panting* Can't believe I read everything!. They'll still keep falling victims of Jazz whether you like it or not. Some of them no just like to use sense so the ladies help them put their senses to work.

7 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 24, 2016
i am under your care O' Lord

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Nobody: 12:07am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Someone must have hurt you pretty bad. I don't know you like you don't know me, but I'm really sad for you. cry

5 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:07am On May 25, 2016
Haute:

Someone must have hurt you pretty bad. I don't know you like you don't know me, but I'm really sad for you. cry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Nobody: 12:10am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin
You're happy that I'm sad? angry
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On May 25, 2016
Haute:

You're happy that I'm sad? angry

No im happy cos i av found happiness in christ

Will never b happy even wen dose who hate me are sad

I av found happiness in christ
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Mekzyzeus(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2016
That's so wrong on so many levels!! Need I mention that it is "rape"! *no ask me how oh* cheesy cheesy
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Mekzyzeus(m): 12:45am On May 25, 2016
Yuneehk:
*panting* Can't believe I read everything!. They'll still keep falling victims of Jazz whether you like it or not. Some of them no just like to use sense so the ladies help them put their senses to work.

Just negodu !!! Smh undecided undecided
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Danfuster(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yuneehk:

in the end the jazz go expire...one of y'all women will come on here with a bloody battered face crying and shouting domestic violence without telling us the part where you've jazzed the man's life for years... Y'all should CUNTinue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by carammel(f): 8:58am On May 25, 2016
I would not blame the married women that wear "kayan mata",after you have stayed with one man for better for worse,in richer and poorer, given him kids and lost shape,he goes out to sleep around with anything in skirt neglecting the one at home, when trouble comes,he brings it home to the wife as well.

5 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by halfricanadian(f): 10:25am On May 25, 2016
Danfuster:

in the end the jazz go expire...one of y'all women will come on here with a bloody battered face crying and shouting domestic violence without telling us the part where you've jazzed the man's life for years... Y'all should continue.

Wat of ladies dat are also jazzed? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Danfuster(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat of ladies dat are also jazzed? embarassed

it's a two way street sweetheart... Violence is no particular of any sex. Both are capable, just pathetic in most cases when a woman attacks a man its called "self defence" and a man defending himself is called "battery, assault, domestic violence e.t.c"... I say again... Y'all should CUNTinue

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by halfricanadian(f): 10:40am On May 25, 2016
Danfuster:

it's a two way street sweetheart... Violence is no particular of any sex. Both are capable, just pathetic in most cases when a woman attacks a man its called "self defence" and a man defending himself is called "battery, assault, domestic violence e.t.c"

grin grin grin grin ok boss
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

No im happy cos i av found happiness in christ
Will never b happy even wen dose who hate me are sad
I av found happiness in christ
Oh, thank God you have finally changed. Keep growing in faith.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by halfricanadian(f): 11:23pm On May 25, 2016
Haute:

Oh, thank God you have finally changed. Keep growing in faith.

Tank u smiley

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by iahmed(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
nawa oooh!
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by eyinjuege: 6:40am On May 26, 2016
They are vjay tightening creams.

Can also be explained physiologically, so nothing fetish there

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by bewitching: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you want to learn how to prepare Kayan mata contact 09093308321, Its pure herbs
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Awaitingkopa(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kaya mata
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by daviesblaze(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
this is bullsh!t, trash cant have effect on me. i dont know if is my physiques, cus am having difficulty in figuring out why the ladies find me attractive cheesy grin
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
halfricanadian:

See painment grin

So you couldn't stop those guys when they were boring the holes wide and deep
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by Foodforthought: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
What sex will do to the human race ehn ,only God can save us

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by GOFRONT(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
All for Sex
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by baralatie(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
I reject strange women in jesus name!(3ce)

my father,my father (in pastor odukoya voice)
all Jezebel and spiritual Delilah's, all 1000 strange wives of Solomon after my money,after my d sorrow destiny .....die by fire
aaaaaaammmm...eeeeee...nnnnn
Re: Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men by itpreneurng: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Very Serious.
God help this generation.

(1) (Reply)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid) / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.