Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results (34951 Views)

Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election / BREAKING! Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Polls Results, Alleges Massive Manipulation / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by nzedon50(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Don't be too quick yet... His Excellency Gov. Andy Uba will still be Declared Governor of Anambra State.
Relax yourself... He who laughs last, laughs best.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
deboysben:
Anambra no be supreme Court like IMO

Andy be guided. Cos uk, USA are watching u.

I canceled the UK and US part because thats an illusion sold to those that believes this 2 countries will do anything against their own business associates that are engaging on lawless acts.

They know your country more than you do and know's all the bad state-actor's but play the ostrich because the bad state-actors are their business associates helping them to pilfer the country's wealth since the day's of creation.

If their economic interests are not affected, then they don't give a f-uck, you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by deboysben(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
byrron:

I canceled the UK and US part because thats an illusion sold to those that believes this 2 countries will do anything against their own business associates that are engaging on lawless acts.

They know your country more than you do and know's all the bad state-actor's but play the ostrich because the bad state-actors are their business associates helping them to pilfer the country's wealth since the day's of creation.

If their economic interests are not affected, then they don't give a f-uck, you're on your own.
there's truth in what u said seriously.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by stasius: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
HeadNigga:
Lol
Andy Uba, who gave you the mandate you are saying APGA and soludo stole?

So coz people defected you thought you could sway ndi Anambra?

Ok, the deputy governor that defected, did he deliver his polling unit? No. Ordinary polling unit o.

Oga, maybe na your WOMANDATE them steal coz I am sure you are a STRAIGHT guy who does not need a MANDATE

How are you sure he is Straight? Tell us more.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by egoldman(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Buhari directed all the federal apparatus to be fair to all in Anambra but Some useless ipob terrorists hijacked the election and conducted kangaroo voting. I advised him to challenge the result up to the supreme court

You no dey disappoint in stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by richmanrichard: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Buhari directed all the federal apparatus to be fair to all in Anambra but Some useless ipob terrorists hijacked the election and conducted kangaroo voting. I advised him to challenge the result up to the supreme court
he has no choice
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by mrkings84(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Andy Andy.....
Take a chill pill...
Anambra is now Imoh......
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Alexandroanthon: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. POOR SOUL
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by senteugene: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
It is inconceivable that our candidate, who polled over 200,000 votes in the APC primary election would be allocated slightly above 43,000 votes by INEC.
Make the guy kuku become apc national chairman
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by stasius: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Andy Uba is a hopeless fool.

Oh! Because you gave people 100million per person to join your band wagon you believe they will deliver their polling units for you?

Did Deputy governor deliver Enugwu Ukwu and his polling unit for you? No!
Did Nonso Smart Okafor deliver Nnewi for you? NO
I can go on and on....

Oga go and rest! Anambra people don't want you. They will chop your money and still reject you.
Wait did I say your money? I mean our money which you, Chris and Ugochukwu your brothers siphoned from Anambra coffers under PDP before Chris Ngige exposed you guys' dirty pact with the devil against Anambra.

Andy Uba, I know you are planning to sell off Golden Tulip, Onitsha mall, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, all the ministries and parastatals in Anambra, all the markets, our airport,... Infact all household and single grain of sand in Anambra.

But you have seen that God is mightier than you and your household. Andy Uba Anambra people hate your household name! Forget the few that lick your ass for chicken change. Nobody likes you so go and sleep. Better change for good.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by richmanrichard: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Na so my people do that year, until 3pm, that faithful black day, Tanko and his cancer crew installed an administrator who didn't complete his primary education as Imo governor.. lipsrsealed

Anyway, Abba kyari who orchestrated that must be enjoying his money in hell by now.. undecided

Foolish greedy man..set Imo into problem.

Anambra people no sleeping o...It is not over until it is over.
hahaha...ofcos they can put him there but he wud not last like hope.Apga is well structured in anambra .ppl no dey joke with it.anambra indigenes can go crude if they insist on keeping uba there.d hate 4 apc is real.Even all political parties in anambra hate that name APC
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by FILEBE(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Andy Ubah! Please accept defeat and move the efffing on. The people have made their choice!
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by warlordd(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Andy Uba is completely empty upstairs otherwise he would have known that some of those that defected fooled him and actually worked for APGA after collecting his money.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by LaReinaa(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
He is in sifia paingrin grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by ransomed: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Another Pathetic Candidate can hug 33kva. Supreme court judgment will not work this time around.
Ultimate loser.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Greenback: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some human beings are so demonic.
Some human beings definitely need mob justice.

High time mob justice be administered.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Indispensable85(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by MartinsD12(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2021
deboysben:
there's truth in what u said seriously.

That's how they all roll.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by executive12: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Lovenorth:

Shut up, will you.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by executive12: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Supreme Court still has Tanko as it's head..as in TKO

The Chief Abracadabra Justice is waiting patiently for a repeat IMO state show
Nonsense.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by bigbros4real54: 12:40am On Nov 12, 2021
we've already known APC tactics you want to become supreme court governor like your man in IMO state shame to you and your APC cabals.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by yellowboxng: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Andy should go and rest joor. Anambrarians cant vote you

Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by ScamExpose: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2021
TotoGame:
Conduct this election a million times...Andy Uba will still fail

Andy is a political cancer that must be avoided
FG wan use am do their bidding for Anambra.
I see another supreme Court governor coming in anytime soon.
This I have seen
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by ezegold4we: 3:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Andy uba is a compound illiterate, I wounder how Obasanjo made him Chief of staff, if you listen to the debate between APC,apga,and PDP, u will discover that Andy is Just an empty cointainer, they were given 3mins each to answer questions on issues of security, economy and other's, Andy will not speak up to a minute,Even The moderators are ashamed and disappointed in Him, if I'm to say, I will conclude that APC has no candidate in this election, The Wise and smart politicians in agpa and PDP decamped 48hrs to the election to collect All the constituency fund's he has been receiving in the senate for almost 8 yrs now.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by discusant: 3:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Andy Uba would have written his own election result like the Imo state governor did in 2019, with the hope to repeat a similar Supreme Court miracle as in Imo state.
Copy cat. When you see that election result does not suit you, you despite the public wide acceptance of the result, you still make noise.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by BluntCrazeMan: 4:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-election-apc-candidate-andy-uba-rejects-outcome-of-poll/?amp
PLEASE HEAD STRAIGHT TO THE TRIBUNAL IF YOU HAVE A STRONG CASE, AND STOP MAKING NOISE..

... “For instance, in polling units where the Biometric Voters’ Accreditation System malfunctioned, INEC went ahead to conduct the elections manually. There were numerous cases where votes announced by INEC exceeded the number of accredited voters in polling units.”
Heheheheheheheeee...
Are you sure these guys are not accusing themselves here??
Anyways, we are still working on the results..
The real truths about the election will be out very very soon.

....“Another clear manifestation of collusion between the Obiano Administration and INEC was the publishing of results on the Social Media handles of APGA even before official announcement by INEC. Yet mysteriously, the votes announced in advance by APGA always corresponded correctly with the official figures released by INEC.”...
If the Election is very free and fair and Credible and Transparent, then it means that even an online observer from Uganda can follow the different Polling-unit Results and Ward Results online very closely and arrive at a final result on his own. And his Final Result will definitely be the same with that of the INEC.
I mean, if 2+2+4+1+1 is 10, how would anybody expect INEC to get a 17.?? Or for them to even get an 8.??

...“It is inconceivable that our candidate, who polled over 200,000 votes in the APC primary election would be allocated slightly above 43,000 votes by INEC.”...
My dear APC,, you guys should be asking yourselves that question. Where did you guys get the over 200,000 voters who participated in the APC Primaries? Why wouldn't you guys convince these same 200k+ voters to come out again and vote??
These spiritual voters alone would have saved the day.

...“It is surprising that APGA that lost almost 80 per cent of its stalwarts through defection to the APC before the election came out ‘victorious’. A sitting APGA Deputy Governor, seven members of the House of Representatives, 10 members of the Anambra State House of Assembly, the APGA party’s member of Board of Trustees, many serving SA’s, SSA’s, in addition to a serving PDP Senator all defected to the APC very timely before the election, yet APGA emerged ‘victorious’. This is quite ridiculous.”....
You guys are re-counting your losses I guess.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by Adeyemz4(m): 4:48am On Nov 12, 2021
See Andy still dey shout oo, wey even PDP that came 2nd remain calm. And this big black skull miner still shouting of tribunal. Oga park well game over for APC
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by lollybee15(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2021
The party and all its members are evil and of negativities. He should quickly head for the court and waste his money. Soludo is God's chosen and people's choice.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by one4GOD(f): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:

Source: https://punchng.com/anambra-election-apc-candidate-andy-uba-rejects-outcome-of-poll/?amp
I think he has not watched his performance at the debate or he didnt realise that's continuous assessment result ni? Toledo senator, better behave before Soludo set up committee on certificate verification on top yah head.
Re: Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results by one4GOD(f): 5:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Abujason:

I think he has not watched his performance at the debate or he didnt realise that's continuous assessment result ni? Olodo senator, better behave before Soludo set up committee on certificate verification on top yah head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.