Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS (5900 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:29am On Nov 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

All these people you are using their violent deaths for propaganda, so as to incriminate IPOB may later come back to haunt you

Running to Nairaland to tag anyone killed in the South East as the doing of IPOB, without any proof, is very disrespectful of the dead, and their family

Let us use your tactics. It is Fulani herdsmen. Are u happy now.
Ndi saint unknown gunmen. What do u expect after breaking prisons to arm criminals

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2021
tujays:
Again, the classic blame Buhari if you cant satisfy your wife on bed. so Buhari asked Ipob to Kill their people?? Buhari don suffer I swear.

If it is not Buhari it is Tinubu or fulani herdsman. Ipob bingos can never blame themselves

3 Likes

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Piptocoin:
Op, be reasonable. How did unknown gunmen translate into ipob?

Udele1 pls post that video of kanu saying God bless unknown gunmen and we should pray for them

2 Likes

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by History555: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But another bingo above said it is cult related. You're now saying it is politics related. On frontpage una say na herdsmen. Make una dey deceive unaself. What do u expect while breaking prisons and arming prisoners

Always inform your readers that you are a prominent member of ipob. Let them know that you are a founding father of the same ipob in turkey before your deportation. Stop acting like you were not part of those who joined kanu in creating ipob.

Nwa bingo callin his colleagues umu bingo

2 Likes

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2021
History555:

Always inform your readers that you are a prominent member of ipob. Let them know that you are a founding father of the same ipob in turkey before your deportation. Stop acting like you were not part of those who joined kanu in creating ipob.

Nwa bingo callin his colleagues umu bingo

Ijele was never a member of IPOB get your fact right with your hunchback ekperima Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OnyeObodo: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
These can be the result of a deal gone wrong. Maybe he stole money meant for a group and they decided to waste him.

So many dont have joy. Once you mess their business up, they kill you.

This may not be UGM as alayed by the very fooolish OP.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by HellAnus: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 Dominique

The day relatives of these dead people that oyigboupdate post daily on your site will sue you, you will know how far.

He keeps posting gory images and lying on ur site. He has been bursted here several times uploading and using pics of cultism related killings for his propaganda. Keep encouraging him to be posting false information on your site. We are watching

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by edochie12: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Ogidi youth president that was killed by rival gang,which I am very sure of.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2021
HellAnus:

The day relatives of these dead people that oyigboupdate post daily on your site will sue you, you will know how far.

He keeps posting gory images and lying on ur site. He has been bursted here several times uploading and using pics of cultism related killings for his propaganda. Keep encouraging him to be posting false information on your site. We are watching

Lol. The last monday killing I posted saying it was unknown gunmen in ufuma in Anambra state on the 25th on a monday sit at home day. U all said nothing happened but when more details came up as cult related you all agreed there was a killing on that day. After over 80% comment said nothing happened.

Atleast I never lied. Did the killing happen in Anambra yes it did.
Did it happen in Ufuma? Yes it did.
Did it happen on a monday sit at home yes it did.
At that point four fingers pointed at IPOB

Were the killers known. They were unknown at the time of reporting which I made it clear that the killers are yet unknown. My thread was quoted so no way to modify.

If you call these cult related let me agree a bit. Which I know this Particular one is related to elections in Anambra. No election in Biafra land.

What about our elders your unknown gunmen killed for going to welcome Buhari are they also cultist. Or youths disagreements. Or should we blame fulani?

I wonder what you were expecting while freeing criminals and arming them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2021
edochie12:
Ogidi youth president that was killed by rival gang,which I am very sure of.

Can u come and give more information to the police
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by History555: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijele was never a member of IPOB get your fact right with your hunchback ekperima Nnamdi Kanu

Stop lying. I have read all your back and forth on Facebook and your friends in ipob all claim you were part of ipob turkey. You even contributed to ipob. So stop acting like you are not nwa bingo

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by History555: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. The last monday killing I posted saying it was unknown gunmen in ufuma in Anambra state on the 25th on a monday sit at home day. U all said nothing happened but when more details came up as cult related you all agreed there was a killing on that day. After over 80% comment said nothing happened.

Were the killers known. They were unknown at the time of reporting which I made it clear that the killers are yet unknown. My thread was quoted so no way to modify.

If you call these cult related let me agree a bit. Which I know this Particular one is related to elections in Anambra. No election in Biafra land.

What about our elders your unknown gunmen killed for going to welcome Buhari are they also cultist. Or youths disagreements. Or should we blame fulani?

See how exicited and happy you are over killings in your land. Nwa bingo
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by HellAnus: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
I have said my own. Continue to allow this guy to be lying on ur forum.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Heediot so u don’t know that it was cult related death usu
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

grin how were u deported from Turkey?
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Commentor: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

He enjoys spreading pictures of slain people on the internet just to tag it IPOB. He has absolutely no sympathy for the dead but uses their unfortunate circumstances to propagate his lies and deceit.

Their ghosts will surely haunt him.

So what do you want us to do with his picture?

You want to kill him abi?

Ewu.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Commentor: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2021
HellAnus:

Sharap.

The ones in the North and Benue that you guys always masturbate over don't have relatives too?

Enough with the threats.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Bedtec: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But another bingo above said it is cult related. You're now saying it is politics related. On frontpage una say na herdsmen. Make una dey deceive unaself. What do u expect while breaking prisons and arming prisoners
Guess you didn't read all the rubbish you posted ... Someone said your APC gave him money and he didn't deliver ... Please don't mention me again
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by DeMekus: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2021
One bullet is all it will take.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Phcmayor(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2021
A cultist killed by rivalry group
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by wealthyhenry(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2021
donttouchme:
Its so disheartening that a grown up like you have continued to disrespect d dead. It is high time d mod of nairaland ban this man from this forum. You have continued to propagate lies with the intention to deceive the general public.

It is so sad that the mod of nairaland have allowed such impunity to continue triving in this forum. If nothing is done to address this oyigboupdate madness, it will emboldened others to follow the trend.

The news in town is that the youth president was assasinated by the rival group. And every effort is being made to fish out d persons responsible for this crime; boom this lunatic has already tagged his usual enemies.

Don't mind him. Na that IPOB go finally kill am.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by mu2sa2: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Benchilwell:
na ur family and village go wiped out before 2025 even ur north were more pple hv been kill in thousands than any regions in Nigeria,millions are still alive and again who gave u that useless statistics that my tribe will not exist 2040, tribalism fool
Mr man pray that God turn your people back from the path of self-immolation that's going on now in alaigbo.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Justpassingby45:
Fake news as usual
give us the real details
i bu onye nzuzu
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Benchilwell: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr man pray that God turn your people back from the path of self-immolation that's going on now in alaigbo.
that ur comment is nonsense saying a tribe to be wipeout in 2040, d killing in north not worst than killing in south east that 100 can lost their life in a day which u will run away to comment about that but south east that when u will have mouth to talk ,do u see pple given that ur useless statistic that dey will be wipe out in a particular date u tribalism slot.
even in civil war that many Igbo lost their life but millions still exists all over nigeria even d native America that white killed and took many of their land from them,still millions still exists
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2021
History555:

See how exicited and happy you are over killings in your land. Nwa bingo

You guys caused it by releasing criminals and arming them. I wonder if it was ice cream you were expecting
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Commentor:

Sharap.

The ones in the North and Benue that you guys always masturbate over don't have relatives too?

Enough with the threats.

This reply is epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by sweerychick(f): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2021
mancoconut:

According to reports from the Ogidi Facebook group he was assassinated by a rival faction within the community and there was no mention of IPOB, but of course in your usual fashion, you already know all the exclusive details even before a thorough investigation has been conducted... continue.
I told you this oyiboupdate person is an UGM in disguise, how come does he get first hand information about things like this.. That guy is an informant
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Tallesty1(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2021
mancoconut:

According to reports from the Ogidi Facebook group he was assassinated by a rival faction within the community and there was no mention of IPOB, but of course in your usual fashion, you already know all the exclusive details even before a thorough investigation has been conducted... continue.
The painful thing is that despite the glaring evidences that his posts are most times false and the numerous call out by members who have access to the right information, the moderators still allow him to post as likes.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by wealthyhenry(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2021
awesonjr:

give us the real details

i bu onye nzuzu

Sharap
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

He enjoys spreading pictures of slain people on the internet just to tag it IPOB. He has absolutely no sympathy for the dead but uses their unfortunate circumstances to propagate his lies and deceit.

Their ghosts will surely haunt him.

If you celebrated and praise sing the activities of the ugm
If you cursed and attacked sensible Igbos who did not join you to jubilate while the animals went about with killing sons and fathers of the land who picked up a job in the security force to feed their families.
Your fate will be worse than that of Udele �.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee On Creation Of Autonomous Communities / External Reserves Fall By $520m In Five Weeks – CBN / Breaking: See The Black Market Price For Whatever You Want From Drugs To Snipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.