Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS (5901 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by McTobe(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Nairaland Goats, everything is IPOB. I have seen alleged cult related shootings tagged IPOB killings on this nairaland. Nairaland that should be a place of refined minds is now a place where people talk like free newspaper readers. For now no one knows what may have led to his sad end but attributing it to IPOB is a no no.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Valuepaints20(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2021
It’s sad the Igbo people should stop this killing…
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Lionnation: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2021
The people that gave him money to deliver ogidi for APC killed him because he couldn't deliver, he chop their money. The devil only come to kill and to destroy when you dine with the devil be ready for consequences
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by iyapont: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
RIP handsome your people failed you
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by History555: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You guys caused it by releasing criminals and arming them. I wonder if it was ice cream you were expecting

Who are you guys? Mention the name.......if its ipob you are referring to then let it be known that you are a prominent member of ipob in turkey. Your monetary contribution to jpob also contributed to this. So its is you and your members that released prisoners. Until you tell us why you established ipob in turkey and state the reason you were paying dues. U are an ipob member and thus nwa bingo.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Commentor:

So what do you want us to do with his picture?

You want to kill him abi?

Ewu.
It seems killing is all you know.

He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

If you celebrated and praise sing the activities of the ugm
If you cursed and attacked sensible Igbos who did not join you to jubilate while the animals went about with killing sons and fathers of the land who picked up a job in the security force to feed their families.
Your fate will be worse than that of Udele �.
Terrorists do not deny their actions. In fact they sometimes claim to have carried out attacks when actually it wasn't them. We have examples of Boko Haram and Al Shabab.

IPOB has always denied being responsible for the killings in the SE. Even if they are lying, at least grant them the benefit of doubt until investigations are concluded. I condemn IPOB if they are actually responsible. But we must wait until findings are concluded.

It's being notorious and ungodly to post pictures of dead people just to pin them on IPOB. I know bigots like you are being sponsored by APC government to cover up their evil deeds.

How's it that the deaths of Gulak, Akunyili, etc have gone under the radar? If indeed government hands are not responsible, why aren't there arrests made? Or at least proper investigations? How is it that a journalist would be kidnapped and executed in Abuja with no trace? Gulak himself in a video accused the NSA, Mongonu for attempts on his life.

Let's stop fooling ourselves.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by crackhouse(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Hmm.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by asanausana91: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

All these people you are using their violent deaths for propaganda, so as to incriminate IPOB, may later come back to haunt you

Running to Nairaland to tag anyone killed in the South East as the doing of IPOB, without any proof, is very disrespectful of the dead, and their family
when killing happen in the north east you claim it the handwork of boko haram but when it happen in the south east you don't want to mention ipob. Why?

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

Terrorists do not deny their actions. In fact they sometimes claim to have carried out attacks when actually it wasn't them. We have examples of Boko Haram and Al Shabab.

IPOB has always denied being responsible for the killings in the SE. Even if they are lying, at least grant them the benefit of doubt until investigations are concluded. I condemn IPOB if they are actually responsible. But we must wait until findings are concluded.

It's being notorious and ungodly to post pictures of dead people just to pin them on IPOB. I know bigots like you are being sponsored by APC government to cover up their evil deeds.

How's it that the deaths of Gulak, Akunyili, etc have gone under the radar? If indeed government hands are not responsible, why aren't there arrests made? Or at least proper investigations? How is it that a journalist would be kidnapped and executed in Abuja with no trace? Gulak himself in a video accused the NSA, Mongonu for attempts on his life.

Let's stop fooling ourselves.

It will not be well with both you and apc
so anyone who has an opposite opinion from your rubbish scam ipob automatically becomes apc?
will you deny that ipob members went online jubilating and celebrating while the animal ugm carry out attacks on sons and fathers of Igboland?
will you deny that your onye oshi london scammer that has never done anything good in Igboland
called the ugm angels and even praise sing them when they freed hardened prisoners back into the once peaceful Imo state?
my joy is that true nwafors do not stand with the occult ipob only thugs,cultist and criminals
thats why they are always programmed to fail in their self destructive agenda

for your info I am not an efulefu like you that go about doing apcheat and pdthief

God bless Apga.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

It will not be well with both you and apc
so anyone who has an opposite opinion from your rubbish scam ipob automatically becomes ipob?
will you deny that ipob members went online jubilating and celebrating while the animal ugm carry out attacks on sons and fathers of Igboland?
will you deny that your onye oshi london scammer that has never done anything good in Igboland
called the ugm angels and even praise sing them when they freed hardened prisoners back into the once peaceful Imo state?
my joy is that true nwafors do not stand with the occult ipob only thugs,cultist and criminals
thats why they are always programmed to fail in their self destructive agenda

for your info I am not an efulefu like you that go about doing apcheat and pdthief

God bless Apga.
I am sorry I can't help your ignorance. cry
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

I am sorry I can't help your ignorance. cry

grin ;Dcoming from someone who has been brainwashed
wonder will truly never seize to wonder
no one can help you now only God can save you from this
5g state of zombiesm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

grin ;Dcoming from someone who has been brainwashed
wonder will truly never seize to wonder
no one can help you now only God can save you from this
5g state of zombiesm grin grin
You that is still holding political party ID card like signboard is the one who is still being brainwashed and hypnotized. You think they will give you more than N1500 for posting up APGA on NL? Your mumu never do?

Probably you will be the next youth leader. Ewu Congo.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Danjikanbauchi: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
The evil Udele aka oyigboupdate is committing is south East, using DSS and other security agent to kill Igbo youths because you hate them.

But judgement will locate you soon.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

You that is still holding political party ID card like signboard is the one who is still being brainwashed and hypnotized. You think they will give you more than N1500 for posting up APGA on NL? Your mumu never do?

Probably you will be the next youth leader. Ewu Congo.

Hahahaha grin grin ;D1500?
oga no be everybody dey collect money
some of us are doing very good and receiving blessings from God grin grin
I would rather be an advocate for Apga than be doing nonsense scam ipob upandan
following a group that goes about threatning and killing people who do not supports their scam
makes you the same with the fg you claim to be fighting.
open your eyes boy you are being scammed.

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by sapientia(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
There must be a reason Seun allows this boy

Will never complain about him again
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha grin grin ;D1500?
oga no be everybody dey collect money
some of us are doing very good and receiving blessings from God grin grin
I would rather be an advocate for Apga than be doing nonsense scam ipob upandan
following a group that goes about threatning and killing people who do not supports their scam
makes you the same with the fg you claim to be fighting.
open your eyes boy you are being scammed.
I doubt if IPOB is carrying out these killings in the first place, I'll rather pitch it on government. We know them. If it's IPOB then I strongly condemn it.

I support the Biafran struggle but not IPOB. But I'll rather support IPOB and fight for my right than be carrying another man's poster for N1500. Mumu, do you think Soludo will remember you after his swearing in? Has any politician done so? Bros your mumu never do?

Wake up. Fight for something, fight for your right and those of future generations. Do not be another man's fool.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Spy360:

I doubt if IPOB is carrying out these killings in the first place, I'll rather pitch it on government. We know them. If it's IPOB then I strongly condemn it.

I support the Biafran struggle but not IPOB. But I'll rather support IPOB and fight for my right than be carrying another man's poster for N1500. Mumu, do you think Soludo will remember you after his swearing in? Has any politician done so? Bros your mumu never do?

Wake up. Fight for something, fight for your right and those of future generations. Do not be another man's fool.

Its because you have been brainwashed beyond redemption thats why you think ipob
is fighting for anything besides filling the pockets of their london scammer grin grin
Ipob and the government are one and the same.
the difference is power if Ipob had power they would do worse than the government

I am a financial tool in my ward carrying the Apga course maka APGA bu nke anyi grin grin
I dont do the receiving I do the giving but in this case we dont give anything
because we have the Igbo mandate and very soon we will take over Igboland

itibolibo I am not against anyone or group seeking for self determination
buts its only naive morons like you that will tag a group like ipob that will put others to the chains
if they had the power,with freedom

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by cybertruss(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fake report
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

Its because you have been brainwashed beyond redemption thats why you think ipob
is fighting for anything besides filling the pockets of their london scammer grin grin
Ipob and the government are one and the same.
the difference is power if Ipob had power they would do worse than the government

I am a financial tool in my ward carrying the Apga course maka APGA bu nke anyi grin grin
I dont do the receiving I do the giving but in this case we dont give anything
because we have the Igbo mandate and very soon we will take over Igboland

itibolibo I am not against anyone or group seeking for self determination
buts its only naive morons like you that will tag a group like ipob that will put others to the chains
if they had the power,with freedom
See this Fulani man claiming Igbo just to rubbish Igbo people with fake ideology. Don't let Amadioha pay you a visit anumanu.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by christistruth01: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
mancoconut:

According to reports from the Ogidi Facebook group he was assassinated by a rival faction within the community and there was no mention of IPOB, but of course in your usual fashion, you already know all the exclusive details even before a thorough investigation has been conducted... continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by christistruth01: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Udele1 pls post that video of kanu saying God bless unknown gunmen and we should pray for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by christistruth01: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
edochie12:
Ogidi youth president that was killed by rival gang,which I am very sure of.

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2021/11/less-than-48-hrs-after-election-youth.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:51am On Nov 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This is the link to his Facebook as Unknown IPOB gunmen keep going around killing innocent people

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=577097956620044&id=100029595349067

Haven't you notice that everyone has master your tricks of using unfortunate innocent souls to do propaganda against IPOB? Your tactics is no longer selling look for something else. It baffles me how a grown up man like you will drive so much joy using the dead to spread fake news and the Mod here have not ban you. Keep displaying the dead one day other people will display your own dead body here for the world to see since you don't have regards for the dead.

My wish for you is that... May all the dead you use their pictures to spread fake news and propaganda torment you morning, afternoon and night until you buy some sense.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 2:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Spy360:

See this Fulani man claiming Igbo just to rubbish Igbo people with fake ideology. Don't let Amadioha pay you a visit anumanu.

See this Kanuri demon claiming Igbo just to wish Igboland is turned into your terror ravaged region through the destructive agenda of the occult ipob
it will never be well with you Ezi bida
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by udede(m): 3:10am On Nov 13, 2021
tujays:
Again, the classic blame Buhari if you cant satisfy your wife on bed. so Buhari asked Ipob to Kill their people?? Buhari don suffer I swear.
classic tomfoolery. Where does the buke stop ?
Bend your warpped reasoning any how you want, employ any gutter hypothesis, the president of any country is seponsible for the results that his administrative methodology produces in his country
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by Spy360(m): 3:59am On Nov 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

See this Kanuri demon claiming Igbo just to wish Igboland is turned into your terror ravaged region through the destructive agenda of the occult ipob
it will never be well with you Ezi bida
If you continue like this, young man, you won't make heaven... Never. Repent now and don't be a fool.

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by tujays(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2021
udede:
classic tomfoolery. Where does the buke stop ?
Bend your warpped reasoning any how you want, employ any gutter hypothesis, the president of any country is seponsible for the results that his administrative methodology produces in his country
I'm certain you don't understand any of those jargons you just typed. copy and paste innit? clown grin

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by tandy2013: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2021
I blame leadership failure and not ipob . Ipob is a freedom fighting group. Fed govt brought violence into peaceful agitation for self determination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastors Who Prophesied Tinubu Would Not Be President / Lagos Politician Attempts Human Ritual (photos, Evidence Included) / Is Nollywood Mocking or praising Biafra? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.