Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS (5903 Views)

Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by ablejesus26(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Spy360:

If you continue like this, young man, you won't make heaven... Never. Repent now and don't be a fool.

Anumanu I was having a normal discuss with you thinking you are a human being all of a sudden you proved to a a useless brainwashed personality like your cohorts here attacking and cursing others who do not agree with your scam ipob.
I am already a certified candidate of Heaven maka abum nwa Chineke ��.
Nonsense and Simon Epka �.
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by udede(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
tujays:
I'm certain you don't understand any of those jargons you just typed. copy and paste innit? clown grin
you just made a comment abi
Re: Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS by richeso: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
NAIRALAND will soon be gone. with the rate of fake news beign purported by the anti-ipob miscreants one day
whoever you are posting fake reports you will be caught and you will face judgement.
am no IPOB. but i hate it that anything that happens in the EAST is ipob. only fools and usual gays will believe this rubbish post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Won 20 Of The 27 Lgas in Jigawa / Ex- Custom Boss, Buba Gyang Is New Gbong Gwom Jos (pic) / Bankole To Niger Delta: Your Leaders Failed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.