Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me (2889 Views)

(Deleted Thread) I Fvcked Her Really Hard Mehn! And She Said This. / (sex) Nothing Turns Off The Mood Than A Terible Mouth Odour / Girls Are Terible People.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Mylordmygod1: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2021
It is not a good morning.

Because of the thread i created yesterday, some person went spiritual and made sure i would'nt sleep yesterday.

All i wanted was advice, i even apologised to all nairalanders haven seen how my thread made them so angry yesterday, but it seems some persons took it personal.

I know very well i was attacked yesterday; i was sleeping all through yesterday night with my eye open, because all i see when my eye is closed was just attack. I even started to regret why i made that thread in the first place.

I still want to apologise to nairalanders once again, if you felt bad during the cause of reading my post yesterday, i'm so sorry, i never meant to make you feel that way, believe me.

There is power in our mouth, its not very ok to always wish someone bad luck no matter what the person do.

Nairaland is a place where people brings their problem for a better solution, why was my own case so different, why was everybody laying curse on me?

Sorry nairalanders,

lalasticlala
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Mylordmygod1: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Even till this morning, people are still laying curse on me.. What have i done?
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Mylordmygod1: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Lalasticlala please help me tell nairalanders that i'm sorry
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Radionigeria: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Chaii.. Fear women.. Nairalanders was so angry with you yesterday for that post i swear!
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Radionigeria: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
God pass them
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Mylordmygod1: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
God pass them
yes my dear
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
So nairaland get spiritual attackers grin

Well, op, it's well....No be every problem person dey publicize......Abi you think say na everybody wey dey this forum be human being? sad. Na only God just dey save us.....If not,na only God himself for know wetin for dey happen to us whenever we bash and insult some people for here undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by neonly: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by neonly: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Lalasticlala please help me tell nairalanders that i'm sorry

Get out
when u dey sample u call us

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Conwarden: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Because of the thread i created yesterday, some person went spiritual and made sure i would'nt sleep yesterday.

All i wanted was advice, i even apologised to all nairalanders haven seen how my thread made them so angry yesterday, but it seems some persons took it personal.

I know very well i was attacked yesterday; i was sleeping all through yesterday night with my eye open, because all i see when my eye is closed was just attack. I even started to regret why i made that thread in the first place.

I still want to apologise to nairalanders once again, if you felt bad during the cause of reading my post yesterday, i'm so sorry, i never meant to make you feel that way, believe me.

There is power in our mouth, its not very ok to always wish someone bad luck no matter what the person do.

Nairaland is a place where people brings their problem for a better solution, why was my own case so different, why was everybody laying curse on me?

Sorry nairalanders,

lalasticlala

Bros, ur matter no be here ooo. Y u dey give the girl hope for 3yrs na?

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Op, u sef why u go carry that kind of thread come nairaland na?? angry
You wan end 3years relationship for no reason at all. angry angry
Maybe your girlfriend join nairaland grin grin grin
You better go apologize to her ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Badbunny: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2021
What kind of cruise is this? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Lalami3232(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
I dey a similar situation with you but someone told me something wey change my orientation about life. The person say "Marry who love you instead of marrying who you love". That word na small word but E get big meaning to me because I think am deeply. Since then, I had to accept the babe and I don dey love her nowadays. My guy, if truly the babe loves you, then go ahead with her. If she get good character, go ahead with her. All Toto na the same, no one sweet pass, na only tight some tight pass each other. Once again, if she loves you, then go ahead with her. But if u know say u no fit, then lockup and move ahead. But I go advise you to stay with person wey love you instead of the other way around

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Righteousness2(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
grin
Words are Powerful! When you are Empty in the Spirit, anything can hit you.

You need to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ, ask for Mercy ,Flee from Immorality and anything that will open you up to attacks. Make Peace with the lady and tell her exactly what you feel.

Go on your Knees in Prayers! Cancel the effects of all the Curses and words spoken to you that you do not like. Return them to them to Sender in JESUS Name . Flee from Immorality! Flee from sin.

10 Likes

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by dhameelare(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Op don do cruise jam trailer for express

U sef u knack person front and back for 3 years, u wan come abadon her for mr nice guy........ E no good na
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by daddytime(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Lol

Your conscience don get the better of you las las
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Oga live your life and stop that spiritual belief..
What happened yesterday was as a result of imagination..you were thinking of what happened yesterday..it was a series of thoughts...images..occurring in your mind during sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Tokskob2008: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
What were you expecting before na? For people to clap and hail you for being a "strong man" or what
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by infogenius(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2021
op
what you intended to do to the lady is enough for you to have nightmares.
Be wise as no one that hurts someone that has done you nothing goes scotfree.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by TheWolfen(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2021
Nawao
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Radionigeria: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
[s]
Tokskob2008:

What were you expecting before na? For people to clap and hail you for being a "strong man" or what
[/s]
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Bolarineliza202: 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Lalami3232:
I dey a similar situation with you but someone told me something wey change my orientation about life. The person say "Marry who love you instead of marrying who you love". That word na small word but E get big meaning to me because I think am deeply. Since then, I had to accept the babe and I don dey love her nowadays. My guy, if truly the babe loves you, then go ahead with her. If she get good character, go ahead with her. All Toto na the same, no one sweet pass, na only tight some tight pass each other. Once again, if she loves you, then go ahead with her. But if u know say u no fit, then lockup and move ahead. But I go advise you to stay with person wey love you instead of the other way around
Op
Mylordmygod1:
yes my dear
Take the op's advice above,he is reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Temmylee01(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Anybody that cursed you nah sango go murder him or her family for express way.
When I was served breakfast by my first girlfriend did I die, when ladies break men heart it ok but when men break ladies heart it becomes wahala........stewpid people. My guy if she's not the type of girl you want and need, dump her simple.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Radionigeria: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Temmylee01:
Anybody that cursed you nah sango go murder him or her family for express way.
When I was served breakfast by my first girlfriend did I die, when ladies break men heart it ok but when men break ladies heart it becomes wahala........stewpid people. My guy if she's not the type of girl you want and need, dump her simple.
no be say the guy don even end the relationship o.. What if to say him don already break the girl heart, them for find am go him house..

1 Like

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Radionigeria: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Op
Take the op's advice above,he is reasonable.
what of women wey they use hot slap to turn down their boyfriend marriage proposal after a long time friendship, waiting una dey talk? Because say na man naw, una go dey talk otherwise..
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Temmylee01(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
no be say the guy don even end the relationship o.. What if to say him don already break the girl heart, them for find am go him house..
you dey mind dem awon modafvckers!!!!!!! I dey expect their witch today for my dream too unah go know say we mad pass each other.
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Radionigeria: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2021
Temmylee01:
you dey mind dem awon modafvckers!!!!!!! I dey expect their witch today for my dream too unah go know say we mad pass each other.
hahaha.. If you kno say u get mind, oya come try naw!
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by 2rez: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bruh, u sure say u chow go sleep last night If yeah, just try dey chow belleful next time so as to sleep copacetically. Thunder faya spiritual attackers & terrible dreams.

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Jeon(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Sorry nairalanders,

lalasticlala
Lol grin
You for let go from the beginning since you knew you guys are not compatible.

Lol but seriously you no do well.
Holding someone down for 3 good years.
After knowing all her flaws and microorganisms in her body.

Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by Jeon(f): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
God pass them

Nah! GOD send am message?
Re: I Had A Terible Dream Bcause Of The Thread I Posted Ysterday. People Attacked Me by ray501(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
All nah imagination and your conscience fighting you. On a lighter note, na make you just post the wedding date and venue, i assure you say you go begine sleep like baby and wake up like giant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) / What Is The Difference Between Love And Exploitation In The Name Of Love? / Ladies Can You Marry Serious, Honest, Intelligent But Jobless Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.