Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs (58150 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by wink2015(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Zimbabwe government can buy her prostectic limb.

I read about the cutting off of the limb of many sierra Leonian during the civil war

It is a very painful experience.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by KingDash: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
andyanders:
You can be crippled even when u're not born with disability. God made His creation beautiful.

Don't make bad comment in a situation like this.

May God bless them.
you be cripple?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by guru90: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na life be this?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by jclassiq(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
I hope he did this for good reasons, and i hope he won't cheat or abuse her when the glitz and the razzmattazz finally simmer down.

A lot of people are confused, and they think they are doing the right thing but they ain't. Only later they will become frustrated and begin to act out.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Das1mama: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Morals;
1, The ways of God is not the ways of man 2, Never under estimate the power, force and the gravity of love 3, Nature have is ways of proving many's believe as a fallacy 4, And the last not the least with God all things are possible.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by NarcissistKing(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
This must be the most difficult decision for that man. I wish them well, anyways.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by NarcissistKing(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
jclassiq:
I hope he did this for good reasons, and i hope he won't cheat or abuse her when the glitz and the razzmattazz finally simmer down.

A lot of people are confused, and they think they are doing the right thing but they ain't. Only later they will become frustrated and begin to act out.

There's no way frustration won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by phemyj(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
[b][/b]flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but the spirit
ChangedMan1999:

You didn't get the irony.

The irony is women are wicked and heartless creatures.

Had it been that the husband is the one down with the physical challenge and the wife is sound physically, the wife wouldn't have looked at the husband a second a time after sighting him for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Love conquers all. I bet she is rich

And the man is poor? undecided
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok......Nature could be so unfair sometimes.....

But the most important thing is that She's still a human being and ought to be loved equally like every other person cool

Because las las, someday we all are gonna leave this world whether we were complete or not.......

Congrats to her cheesy

Because las las, someday we all are gonna leave this world whether we were complete or not.......

POINT
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Tylerbankz: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
God is still God.
Praise be to God.
God will see them through.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Easylifelomo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulation to them
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by oriyzmagold(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
She must be rich or from a rich home.... I bet Nigerians will never get closer to her not to talk of Marrying Her sad

A big Congrats to her....

Wishing her a blessed and fruitful home
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by PrinceKenne(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

One of the many ironies of life; lots of able bodied & pretty women are finding it difficult to get married, but here is this one...
Indeed the race is not for the swift.
You have said it all
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by labi1977(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Well I guess she'll never be able to catch him cheating.

she literally can't run after him lipsrsealed

Bad mouth...

Hml
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by seyz91(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Only explanation
Fahdiga:
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by seyz91(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Officialgarri:
Who go dey baff baby now?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Danjikanbauchi: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
I just hope the man is for real
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Glycolite: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool gud one. WTF MAN

Your rhetorics is boring, already.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
definitely
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by samwillyco1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmm
This life no balance at all
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by bizhop01: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2021
More than love
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Boogyman557: 2:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Glycolite:

Your rhetorics is boring, already.
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man. Jah bless man. WTF MAN
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by femi4: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
Who go dey baff baby now?
Or how she go do touch your toe style
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by MrFullness15(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Love is beautiful.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Victerica(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

How much does he have? When did he have the money?

Can u give a percentage of good women compared to good men?

Please, there are more good men than women.

Most men are logical while most women are emotional.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by pikechukwu6(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Noted, next gist pls! cool cool cool

Congratulations to them shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by lexy2014: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Victerica:

Please, there are more good men than women.

Most men are logical while most women are emotional.

u havent answered my questions:

How much does he have? When did he have the money?

Can u give a percentage of good women compared to good men?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by jaafree: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2021
OMG, the questions be.. How does this one take bath, eat or even clean herself after pooing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Every Woman Should Get THIS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.