Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) (20595 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song / Buhari, APC Congratulates Festus Keyamo On His 49th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Was there yesterday
I like the dude
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Ojukwu007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
These people don't give a hoot about the terrible situation of the country and the masses. Who am I to judge sef? E go better!
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Keep dancing..e go reach your side..
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by SATANlST: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Mr. 49 accounts linked to one BVN is still walking scot-free.

Our democracy and corruption fighting never ready Sha.

Biggest joke
that is why u should husle so that u can become above the law
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by olulove(m): 3:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
59 years old you meant
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Eriokanmi: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
49 abi 59? shocked
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Patako15: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Criminal
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Oduduwa707: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lemmy123:
He's doing well....

Please check my signature, thanks

...at the expense of the masses. You're absolutely not well. angry
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by abah001: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
so dem don die this man case. but if na poor man they will have given him death sentence. God go punish our wicked leaders and wicked selfish judges

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Godispeace: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
God will punish any IPOB/ESN or igbos that insult Obasa or tag him corrupt , Their corrupts leaders are often protected by this set of ediots that worship money more value, good name and morals in that their cursed impoverish igboland

For the yoruba descendants who accused Obasa of corruption, u may be right thou by Gods grace all corrupts yoruba leaders shall not go unpunished. we pray for their exposure and prosecution

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
na your time , please enjoy am . grin
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
A successful Yoruba man dancing that's all

Expect children of hate from region of dying sun to show their hatred
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by colestephan86: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sammydanny:
Mudashiru Obasa, the Speaker of the Lagos state House of Assembly, has shown off his dance steps.

The lawmaker treated his guests to his dance skills at his 49th birthday party which was held last night November 11.

A video of the man dancing has gone viral online and has attracted lots of comments.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEijS1zvhnw[/flash]
This guy get money pass some state governors in this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Mummiesgirls4(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by goryorhal(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
D moderator wey push this post no get sense ..

Shey this one na news ??
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Winnerly: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
SATANlST:

Enjoy your ban dickhead grin
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by tivhador: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Who's this fucker?
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by weljewel: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Praise be to God
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Optimistguy1969: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
SATANlST:
"You be mumu"
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na so this man take go scot-free from all the corruption hanging on his neck.Meanwhile,his yahoo boys accomplices are being paraded by efcc on a daily basis.
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by BABANGBALI: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Vagabonds in power
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Hypnotise: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thief
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by wallrichy: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
49? Looking like an overfed idiot that he's.....never worked in his life except this politics.....
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Winnerly: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
SATANlST:

How is the ban going grin grin

Oh shit i forgot you can’t respond cheesy shocked cool
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Winnerly: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
SATANlST:

Now that you’re serving a well deserved ban, this may be a good time to learn a skill you know? Maybe shoe shiner, drawing, or even writing online articles. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by SATANlST: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Winnerly:

Now that you’re serving a well deserved ban, this may be a good time to learn a skill you know? Maybe shoe shiner, drawing, or even writing online articles. grin grin grin
na only after your mama suck my dog blokos i go fit chop ban. go and ask of me on ashawo thread. i am unbanable
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by SATANlST: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Winnerly:

How is the ban going grin grin

Oh shit i forgot you can’t respond cheesy shocked cool
u go report my post, u go tire. i was busying minting benjamins cool
i engage broke peasants like u when i am not minting benjamins.
calculate how much you see in the screenshot and convert it to naira. i make n hours, what your entire linage wont make in 20 years.
after printing i come and troll u so u remain poor for life cool

Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by davades(m): 4:40am On Nov 13, 2021
wallrichy:
49? Looking like an overfed idiot that he's.....never worked in his life except this politics.....

He's once sells wrist watches in Oshodi, long time tho , he used to be our neighbors at Iyana Ipaja
Re: Lagos Speaker, Obasa, Shows Dance Skills At His 49th Birthday Party (video) by Gary66: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
I profoundly like your dedicated abilities as the post you distributed has some incredible data which is very valuable for me.

sky light pay card

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video) / Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.