Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? (20551 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari / Why You'll Never Vote For Muhammadu Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Seun(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Hi,

This thread is about Goodluck Jonathan, the man.  Is there any reason why you'll never vote for him?

Regards,
Seun.
PS: Why you'll never vote for Muhammadu Buhari?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
Simple.

I cant vote for a MEND spokesman who told us solution to crime is prayers

3 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by chosen04(f): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
I CANT vote for a lieing president. A man who told us of how he was in constant communication with Yar'adua only to make a u-turn when its suits him.

3 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by timbuktwo: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
this list is really too many, but i'll start with grossly incompetent and go from there

3 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
i

4 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by apoti(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2011
I can't vote for a man who says someone is a terrorist today, and by tomorrow, he calls the same person his mentor

3 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
apoti:

I can't vote for a man who says someone is a terrorist today, and by tomorrow, he calls the same person his mentor
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by asshunter(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2011
Politics, politics, vote, vote , fight , fight ,

Haba , Una no dey tire?
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by lionness(f): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2011
[b]1. Pardoned Alesiamegha and honored a scum turning him to a godfather
2. Not a single achivement as a deputy, as a governor, and a vip or as a president
3. In charge of a corrupt committee that promised us electricity come 2010. Wheres the electricity?
4. One of the sole sponsors of MEND
5. Sorrounded himself with corrupt scums: The Anenih's, OGD, Silva, and turn national appointment to political gifts.
6. Useless ICPC and EFCC
7. What happened to the Haliburton scam? The electrification scam. Where are the culprits? They are now political campaigners for GEJ
8. Finished the nations reserve paying MEND, while neglecting the rest of the country.
9. Turned on the same SNG, and became the umbrella for the same people who disgraced him while UMYA was MIA
10. Corruption has never been worse, and the GEJ seems like another version of UMYA but worse and far more lame.
11. GEJ never worked for this position, so he doesnt know the worth, thats why he wont come to a fair debate, because he believes its all about luck. And what does a man who doesnt believe in hard work has to offer?

GEJ has a very long file of unexcusable crimes that could see him in the prison of BB gets into power. And I hope he spends the rest of his life there with his many godfathers IBB, OBJ, Annenih, Alam, etc[/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2011
Oh God, where do I start from

I will not vote for a man who is a liar, a friend of murderers, looters, terrorists, a man does not know what security of lives means, a clueless man, a man who cannot uphold the integrity, honest value and hardworking value of a nation. Such a man is none other than Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Jarus(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
I'll prefer why I'll not vote for Goodluck Jonathan, to NEVER.

The reason I'll not vote for him are many:
1, He lacks the biceps to rule a country as complex as Nigeria

2, He has shown that he can't fight corruption which is a great menace

3, He can easily be manipulated

4, I have better alternatives in Buhari and Ribadu

5, I dislike politicians with godfather

6, The fact that he bribed PDP delegates 7000 dollars each on the eve of primary, practically quarantined them, locked them in a room to prevent access by Atiku who can offer them higher bribe, and goaded them straight to convention venue, all so perfectly done that one would think PDP primary was free and fair, sent a very strong message to me that behind a man that wears an innocent face in public, lies a typical, sophisticated PDP politician I cannot trust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Bishopking: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2011
I can't vote for people who find stealing and money laundering easier than pronouncing 'umblera'

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by apoti(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
Bishopking:

I can't vote for people who find stealing and money laundering easier than pronouncing 'umblera'
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by IykeD(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
I will not vote for someone who thinks his country's problem is "cabin Biscuit"
I will not deliberately vote for someone who can not take decisions on his own without calling "Otta farm"
I will not vote for a man who dines with the most corrupt set of human beings in this World.
The list goes on but the most important is i can never vote for PDP as presently constituted!

2 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by umbawo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2011
A friend of a thief is a thief as the saying goes

2 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by apoti(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
I cannot vote for someone who was more or less than a houseboy to Turai grin

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by SuperPap: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
Because his words contradict his actions
He surrounds himself with criminals
He accused IBB and Dokpesi of bombing Abuja

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by apoti(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
He is just a joker grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by IykeD(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
apoti:

He is just a joker grin grin grin

hahahhahahahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
He belongs to a cult that deliberately underdeveloped Nigeria in the midst of abundant resources.

Nobody has anything against him, but against the cabal of PDP.

Seun, in case you do not know, nobody cares who the candidate is anymore, but the party that is ready to land us at the safest shore.

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by kcjazz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
1. Jos killings angry
2. Jos Killings angry angry
3. Jos killings again cry cry cry
4. PDP
5. Bayelsa is still a poor state

Plus heck am even outside Nigeria, so can't vote but will continue to make some calls cool

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
He is nothing but an apron tying President.

Fish brained President, the most clueless President Nigeria has ever witnessed in 50years of existence.

A total catastrophe to the acting capacity of a President.

One of the most dishonest President in Nigeria's democratic dispensation. He says one thing on facebook and acts contrary in real life.

A bloody thief and a spineless PhD holder who has no gut to deal with the affairs of Nigeria.

He is better off, fishing in the creeks of ND than making an unfortunate representation as the leader of Nigeria.

His ''Fresh Air'' slogan reminds me the nuclear pollution in Japan.

Nigeria is not with blessed natural disasters, but the likes of Jonathan, makes the hurricane of Japan look like a child's play.

Nigeria needs a leader not a goodluck.

5 Likes

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by ektbear: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2011
kcjazz:

5. Bayelsa is still a poor state

This to me is amazing. One of the least populated states in naija, one of the highest earning states, but still nothing to show for it. How can that happen? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by CyberG: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2011
This BIG FAT NOSED GUY is the MOST INCOMPETENT thing alive to be called a PRESIDENT! Everything about him is a big fat farce starting from his un-defendable Ph. D! In fact, the list is inexhaustible:

- CORRUPTION kingpin: Every bastard who stole and steals money in Nigeria is WELL-PROTECTED under him
- Liar: Was talking to Yaradua then all of a sudden, I didn't talk to him
- Pretender: This guy is running on empty and has no ideas of his own
- Non Achiever: He has NOTHING to point to as achievement as Deputy Gov, Gov, VP and now "non-President"
- No Policies: Except settling everyone and making promises he cannot keep
- Godfatherism: Benefactor of godfatherism, a la Obsanjo and co
- Protector of the status quo: This guy will preserve and protect everything that Nigeria is doing to ensure its failure and under-development
- Stupid and Inept: This guy is totally stupid annoying dodging anywhere debates are organized or people asking him tough questions
- Asset Declaration: Nigerian people and Yaradua literally forced him to declare his assets of 200 Million - where did he get the money?
- Defender of MEND: Independence day bombing anyone?
- Billions for Independence Jamboree: This fool spend billions for an event that is nothing but a LIE
- Jos Crisis: Mr. Empty Brain believes prayers and not actions will solve the problems of Jos! What has he done since??
- Politics of Convenience: Settlement, no political ideology, follow-follow president
- Foreign Reserve: This asshole virtually fiftied Nigeria's money and there's nothing to show for it!

(I DON TIRE, Nigeria needs to get this useless man out of the so-called presidency. He has had nothing to offer till date and that will never change! Like Yaradua Like Badlock!)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by dayokanu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
I would never vote a friend of Anenih, OBJ that has IBB as his Godfather

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by apoti(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
He turned my naija turn to Afghanistan, we now her bomblast everywhere  shocked

He has not been able to find just one of the people responsible, rather telling us to pray  shocked

GEJ must go  angry

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by SuperPap: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
True and hes a lier as well

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by LaconicINC: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
Cant vote gej cos he is a friend of looters and d very ppl who have held dis country to ransom:obj,ibb,annenih,bode george,dangote,danjuma and generator importers cartel!
Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Kilode1: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
He punished Bayelsa people with Bad Leadership. His own people O!! shocked embarassed

He stood by while Diepreye "The cross-dressing fugitive" Alamieseghya was embezzling money. <-- I think they shared the loot, Alams is now his Campaign Manager.

He declared 300Million Naira networth while serving as a Lecturer and Public servant, claiming Stock investment's LOL grin No company o! << ---- Unbelievable shocked

Did I mention he was a Governor in Bayelsa? Oil Rich state --> $4,596,800,583.02 Net Monthly allocation (see link below ) just 8 local goverments (smallest in Nigeria)  Still Bros GEJ did nothing. Don't belive me, just call Bayelsa or go and visit the state.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/ViewExternalLink.aspx?id=downloads/FAAC/CurrentFaacDetail/State_goverment_detail.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by luvkia(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2011
Because he brought in JAGA-JAGA to manage INEC.

1 Like

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by mistakay: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
Only a very strong person with good liver can stand up against the corrupt elites in this country.Jonathan is incapable besides he is nothing in the scheme of things here as there are many powerfulevil, invisible people who dictate the tunes to the spineless president. E.g those who stopped corruption charges against the Vaswanis Jonathan wanted to punish them they said no.Though he may have good intentions he cant follow them thru,he lack the Guts!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You'll Never Vote For Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
the army of uncouth tribalist malicious lying, despicable internet thugs who are his supporters

the lies he has been telling on facebook about liasing with nigerians to solve our problems

callousness and cowardice - he had advance warning of the independence bomb blst , but chose not to warn nigerians so that 'the show could go on. he was safely behind his human shields

deviousness - attempted to use the bomblasts to deal with his political oppponents - is currently using govt apparatus to persecute his opponents eg tinubu

profligacy - wasted billions on jet, independence celebrations has depleted the eca

coward 2 - could not rise to te occasion with yardua was brain dead in saudi arabia

show me your friend - a man who is surrouneded by thieves and ex convicts

invited thugs who should be in prison for tea in aso rock - thereby sending a message to kids everywhere - these are your role models

employed ringim as police chief

unable to solve independence bomb blast jost crises warri bomb blast abuja bomblast - solution is prayer for confessions

turned presidential jet to bus for criminals

lied about zoning which is in pdp constitution

was loyal to yardua rather than to nigreria

admitted that he is incompetent to us officers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku At American University Of Nigeria's Graduation Ceremony (photos) / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.