Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (35220 Views)

2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
backbencher:
That's what was done in other countries. It would probably be a temporary thing...until we adjust to the price increase.

Time for the subsidy to go. It should have gone since the early 1990's.
I'm sure that was the original plan.. But when the people that be saw how much they can get from the scam, they decided to make it last this long. I only pray that they don't make this 6-12 months of payment of transport allowance over stay its welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The will only pay the transport allowances for 6-12 months. And there's no way the transport allowances will even be up to 10% of fuel subsidy paid in a year.

How much is govt for it's so called school feeding? Pls wait for d budget first make hear money
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Aganju849: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
These APC people are real lunatics cheesy
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Obyangel: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Liers, Bubu once said subsidy is not in existence. Government of liers
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
lexy2014:

How much is govt for it's so called school feeding? Pls wait for d budget first make hear money
Nigeria spent N3 trillion ($7 billion) between 2019 and 2020. They've spent over $30 billion within the last 16 years.

School feeding program budget is around N141 billion ($280 million) yearly
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Aarenaija: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nonsensical...........
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by sulaak(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The payment of transport allowance is just for 6-12 months.

Even if it is for one day it is a stupid idea, just like tradermoni what has been the long term benefit.

Fixing the refineries and increasing indigenous oil company participation in oil extraction and exploration will provide long term benefits in energy security.

Taking foreign currency loans to build new roads and rail network is madness. But taking foreign loans to fix the refineries, steel plants or build new ones makes perfect sense, the country can exchange refined oil and steel for dollars to pay off the debt, the steel can also be used to build the railways and create industrial jobs.

I think Nigeria political class are intentionally bankrupting the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by drealcivilceno(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
mainman7:
grin Old format!
That old format still dey work?!
I believe Nigerians are wiser by now!

Like if you know that the Nigeria would have been better moved into Progress had it been we have this great Thinker as our visionary President than myopic shallow-minded Bubu that has brought nothing but retrogression!

Nigeria never wise up oooH!

They are using them to collect loan, them no know!

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by petermichaels(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
How this present administration think........ One will have no reason than to say... It's a shame they have heads on their necks .

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Exczz: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Same Fg that can’t feed Nigerians when it was tougher

Who else still believes in lies
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is the biggest scam ever grin. Make them leave the fuel subsidy. It is better for us like that

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by writeprof(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please, what are the qualifications of this Finance Minister?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Nigeria spent N3 trillion ($7 billion) between 2019 and 2020. They've spent over $30 billion within the last 16 years.

School feeding program budget is around N141 billion ($280 million) yearly

3 trillion on what exactly pls
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
lexy2014:

3 trillion on what exactly pls
on fuel subsidy
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by newoffer: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you all rich who will they give one cup of rice for campaigning for them. It is part of manifesto to make the people suffer. If u can afford the best. U will not go out in the sun. Multiple taxation,
Oduduwa707:
What amazes me is how some ignorant fools would applaud this nonsense.

Why give pple peanuts? Why can't you empower them? They can't cuz they know empowering the citizens is like handling weapons to them.

Nigerians deserve their leaders! undecided

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by coernes: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
WHAT SORT OF PRESIDENT IS THIS? SINCE HE CAME IT HAS BEEN HARDSHIP UPON HARDSHIP. ONE LEVEL OF HARDSHIP TO ANOTHER.

MALAM BUHARI, YOU WANT TO KILL ALL NIGERIANS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS CLUELESS OFFICE OF YOURS?

A GOAT MAY LOOK STUPID BUT IF YOU PUSH IT TOO MUCH TO THE WALL, IT'LL BITE. BE WARN!
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
sulaak:

Even if it is for one day it is a stupid idea, just like tradermoni what has been the long term benefit.

Fixing the refineries and increasing indigenous oil company participation in oil extraction and exploration will provide long term benefits in energy security.

Taking foreign currency loans to build new roads and rail network is madness. But taking foreign loans to fix the refineries, steel plants or build new ones makes perfect sense, the country can exchange refined oil and steel for dollars to pay off the debt, the steel can also be used to build the railways and create industrial jobs.

I think Nigeria political class are intentionally bankrupting the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/6464647/experts-criticize-fg-over-568.5

Wasn't it the same Nigerians that criticised the idea of repairing the refinery.. The thing is that people will still complain.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
on fuel subsidy

is it the same fuel subsidy that they have been removing for ages and that buhari said is fraud. if they are spending 3trillion naira on fuel subsdiy, then how much was removed in the subsidy that they removed?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by olowococoa: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Why is this government trying to start what they can't finish?
After sometime they will come and tell us "FG has disburse trillions to Nigerians as transport allowance" without a Kobo been given to anyone.
There is GOD oooh!
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
lexy2014:

is it the same fuel subsidy that they have been removing for ages and that buhari said is fraud. if they are spending 3trillion naira on fuel subsdiy, then how much was removed in the subsidy that they removed?
You keep changing the question. What exactly do you want to know?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Basicend: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chuksaluta:

You are disgusting, uneducated, foolish and dumb idiot polluting the Internet space.

I gave my opinion and you dare tell me to shut up? Who the **** are you?

After shutting me up you gave no solution... Its common with static silly waffles like you.

Oga shut up your rubbish.

You think it's on nairaland that you would proffer solutions to FG right? Clown.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Basicend: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Jonathan was a visionary leader.

I didnt know a day i will ever say something like that will ever come.

But it is what it is.

Please in what way did Jonathan display any visionary attributes?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by mranova(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/zainab-ahmed-fg-will-pay-nigerians-transport-allowance-after-fuel-subsidy-removal

I don't understand 'the right people' doesn't transportation affect every single individual in this country?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Bluntemperor: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
simhosting:
Haha

I deh laugh too!
Up till today,the Palliatives is yet to come now this one.
Well,this is Nigeria where those who annulled elections is congratulating Soludo .
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by AdeniyiA(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

When the head is empty, expect a void body.
I wonder if these people think with their brains, oh I have forgotten, they do so with their anus.
Does she know that if the subsidy is removed, transport fees will not be the major problem but poverty and crime?

How empty the brains of our so called leaders
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Transportation allowance indeed! Not all the deserving citizens have bank account. God will ease our affairs with or without the subsidy.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by milliondollas(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
HAUSA ARE THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD JUST IMAGINE NONSENSE FROM THIS FOOLS

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by gulfer: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Is this woman madt ni angry angry angry angry
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by poiZon: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Let me interpret:

In June, 2022, fuel will become N350 per litre but FG will be making conditional cash transfers to poor citizens to cushion the effect of the N350/litre fuel on transportation costs for six or 12 months.

Traditional rulers and district heads are helping us to compile a national list of the possible beneficiaries.

cool

This ur pix perfectly captures the scenario...
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Ofolete: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thunder will fire � you people 20 folds, it shall not be well with all of you. The shadow minimum wage you gave have not come into the accounts of the university staff rather they ended up deducting their salaries that Obasanjo, yaradua and goodluck gave them. Prices of everything have gone up under Buhari. Just a minute all the wealth you people accumulated for yourselves will vanish with your children. Curse is the day Buhari was born in Nigeria. He is the greatest enemy that Nigeria has but unfortunately fools from yoruba and housa are mistaken this bastard enemy of our great country Nigeria with ipob. Fools
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Tundex911: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
I guess she don forget say na Libya �� dey top most dealing in Oil lately...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Perfectbeing:
You keep changing the question. What exactly do you want to know?

havent u answered the questions asked or u want to stick with them? this is what i want to no:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / PDP Reacts To Buhari’s Performance During Live Interview On The Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.