Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (35213 Views)

2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by redcliff: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
lol. the 5k unemployment allowance them no pay na transport allowance then wan pay. the scam maaaaaad. fall for it at your own peril!
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by almarthins(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Is this the same fuel subsidy that Buhari said was a "fraud" in 2014 or another one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAriq3_2zaM

Buhari said fuel subsidy in Nigeria was fraud in 2014.
Is Buhari admitting that he's a fraudster or that he is illiterate??

grin grin
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by shedy03(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I want to beat this woman.
Help us beat her abeg, lol.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Joseph08(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
FG will deny saying it soon grin
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by iyke2frankeze: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fuel subsidy have been removed several times under this regime. I am sure they will still come up with another fuel subsidy secretly again.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by treatise: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
I will just jettison the idea of replacing my I4 with V6; I'd rather buy a tokunbo engine
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by xynerise: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Believe them at your own peril
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by starz100: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lies from the pit of the Hell
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Basicend: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kilotat:
Complete Fuel subsidy removal is a Good thing, but do you remember how buhari campaign against it to the northern terrorists, now he realised its a good thing
If fuel subsidy was removed since jonathan, Nigerians would have gotten use to it by now, but instead the subsidy cost kept on increasing.
Check my Signature

How many times are they going to remove fuel subsidy?

I pray fire and thunder will just consume all these our leaders.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Banuso99: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lies
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by afesco: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigeria my country! The best move is to travel abroad if u don't have something substantial doing here. This country is in mess n it may get worst unless God steps in.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by yemmywesey(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yahoo yahoo gonment,
Enjoy your next level
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Basicend: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Only fools will believe them.

Na today?

After removing the so called subsidy. . In 8 months time u will hear same govt or another saying that they want to remove subsidy.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's what was done in other countries. It would probably be a temporary thing...until we adjust to the price increase.

Time for the subsidy to go. It should have gone since the early 1990's.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Chuksaluta(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
bigeliot:
So what's d point, u remove fuel subsidy to pay d citizens transport allowance. since money will still b spent, just leave d subsidy there bcus I dont see any point there. U pay fuel subsidy= govt spend money. You pay transport allowance=govt spend money. No sense inside. one person will just chop d whole money. Just looking for an avenue for a northerner to chop money and clean mouth. D one dat happened during corona, nobody has been convicted, all the money that were donated just miss. Mumu govt

I think I get their objective. At least during that period the marketers will not have access to the free subsidy money, and the money will serve as a cushion to citizens.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Tonniex: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Until they pay...then...
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Iliya1520: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
thank u FG next election we will see which means u will use to have ur cry, when bahari was campaigning at first tenure he was crying over the cost of fuel but see how now he want completely remove the subsidy. tinubu note to u, when u completely finished this country u will not get what means u can use for ur campaign.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Chuksaluta(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jonah507:
If the payment would not be enough to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal, why not keep the payment and allow the subsidy continue but with serious monitoring.

Difference is the fact that funds will go to citizens and not the oil marketers. Also expect to see a huge drop in oil importation numbers as the subsidy scam dies off.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by ppogba: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just the way the other govt promised to provide buses to move people around when they were about to increase the price.

Some people in position of authority in Nigeria will fail even if employed as a security guard
Fact.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by jojothaiv(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Comic relief...
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
If the government is serious, they should pay the cash for a year, and then end it.

All in all, subsidy removal long term, if they are not lying...means improved refining capacity at home, and eventually lower prices.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by tritt(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bros this people no get sense to reason. So they do not even think of reasoning.

ChiefS:
Strange. Out of over 200 million Nigerians, what percentage of our population will get the allowance. Sometimes I wonder how these people reason. They will create a greater problem by trying to solve one problem.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chuksaluta:

Difference is the fact that funds will go to citizens and not the oil marketers. Also expect to see a huge drop in oil importation numbers as the subsidy scam dies off.

Because there would be no more fake claims, no more smuggling of subsidized fuel to neighboring countries, and no more stealing of government money at NNPC level.

And as a bonus, all those refinery licenses that haven't been taken up...work will start.

The only downside is higher prices.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Naijanascam: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Peoples........ to make sure that saved money were spent embezzled by fire by force...... make una dey fear God abeg
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by chikachuks1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
The same people that said fuel subsidy was scam under GEJ have realised it was not. Sadly, pride will not allow them to apologize for deception.

Meanwhile, this is the 2022 looting strategy
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by tivhador: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
That bitch can go Bleep herself! Clitocurrency in play on a political scale cool
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Basicend: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chuksaluta:

Oga please shut up.

How many times is the Nigerian government going to remove subsidy?

Enough of these nonsense.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Ifeco555: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's very disheartening to see the kind of naive mindset and understanding we Nigerians have this day
How can we be easily beclouded. Everyone is just focusing on the useless short term allowance promised without even thinking or calling to mind the long term/everyday adverse effects of this devastating decision by the federal government.
What will you stand to gain with the peanut allowance that would be given when the prices of goods skyrockets the more, knowing fully well that you can't do without these goods especially food in our everyday life

God help this generation
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by alfred007(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Chuksaluta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Basicend:

Oga please shut up.

How many times is the Nigerian government going to remove subsidy?

Enough of these nonsense.

You are disgusting, uneducated, foolish and dumb idiot polluting the Internet space.

I gave my opinion and you dare tell me to shut up? Who the **** are you?

After shutting me up you gave no solution... Its common with static silly waffles like you.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by bluefilm: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jonathan was a visionary leader.

I didnt know a day i will ever say something like that will ever come.

But it is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Boko Haram Member, 9 Others Sentenced To Death In Chad (Photos) / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / 'Why I Left Buhari' - Dele Momodu Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.