Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (35219 Views)

2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by CyberHustle: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Many small businesses depend on generators that use petrol. How will the govt cushion the effect of petrol price increase on such businesses? This is a good step but I doubt it will do much.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by seyz91(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
inoki247:
Mak I go dust my bank account....

You people want to start another invisible transport allowance fee....

The people jus dey get mad Format nd mad tools for hand wey Yahoo boys sef no dey get for hand....

still campaigning up nd down afta Election...
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Kaybae(f): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Huuu, 30k is so hard for these fools to pay for Npower beneficiaries that are not even up to 1/3 of the population oooo, and they are promising transport allowance. Once chance government.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by ORIAYO70(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Sambab(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
She was trying to tell us that, buying vote will commence immediately FG stop subsidy, they will do this to win some people hearts so that removal of subsidy won't affect their (APC) winning chance in 2023
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Chuksaluta(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Basicend:

Oga shut up your rubbish.

You think it's on nairaland that you would proffer solutions to FG right? Clown.

You are so uncouth and irredeemable, as you no get sense dont mention me again pls and face your front.

The only reason i replied you was to correct you, but Just as Nokia 3310 cannot have 4G, so can you never have sense.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Chevronstaff: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2021
How many times will this government remove fuel subsidy?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by tradepunter: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I want to beat this woman.

Why can't the president hire renowned economists and experts to handle the helm of affairs of this country?

Chinekenna napu ekwensu ike angry

Like serious mending
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Adabestseason(m): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Madam don't bother about the transport allowances just buy all of bicycles so that even if it is from Akwa ibom or Abia to Abuja,3 days ride we will reach there but don't forget development is people-centred,but your pocket first.Man dominating man to his injuries.Unconditional cash transfers are building mansions for poor,N-power payments very accommodating,i believe your children went to public schools,how many official cars are attached to your office,i also believe members of the president's family will also receive the same amount with others as transport allowances.God bless Nigeria
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by wilcox(m): 5:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Another scam loading APC will finish this country before the expected time
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by IkpuMmadu: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
ameristu:
This is a long time coming.
where are those old idiots that went to freedom Square ojota to protest occupy Nigeria when Jonathan wanted to remove this subsidy

Una go get sense Las Las
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by IkpuMmadu: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
wilcox:
Another scam loading APC will finish this country before the expected time

It is finished already... Tell me what is left
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Jostoman: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Let me interpret:

In June, 2022, fuel will become N350 per litre but FG will be making conditional cash transfers to poor citizens to cushion the effect of the N350/litre fuel on transportation costs for six or 12 months.

Traditional rulers and district heads are helping us to compile a national list of the possible beneficiaries.

cool

the only thing this government know how to do best is deceiving Nigerians and their gullible followers.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Jostoman: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2021
ChiefS:
Strange. Out of over 200 million Nigerians, what percentage of our population will get the allowance? Sometimes I wonder how these people reason. They will create a greater problem by trying to solve one problem.
2023 election tactics
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by mediainc: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
This talk here no make sense, how will government pay all of us, when we are not in government pay roll.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Hungerbadoo: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2021
We know your appointment wasn't by merit. It's all a man know man, and a pussy affair. We don't expect you to have common sense. Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

havent u answered the questions asked or u want to stick with them? this is what i want to no:

is it the same fuel subsidy that they have been removing for ages and that buhari said is fraud. if they are spending 3trillion naira on fuel subsdiy, then how much was removed in the subsidy that they removed?
The never completely removed the fuel subsidy. If they had removed fuel subsidy, fuel would have been sold for over N350. That's now much you'll be buying fuel from June next year.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by lexy2014: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The never completely removed the fuel subsidy. If they had removed fuel subsidy, fuel would have been sold for over N350. That's now much you'll be buying fuel from June next year.

pls see the question again:

is it the same fuel subsidy that they have been removing for ages and that buhari said is fraud. if they are spending 3trillion naira on fuel subsdiy, then how much was removed in the subsidy that they removed?

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

pls see the question again:

https://www.nairaland.com/6478591/outrage-fg-admits-paying-fuel
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by lexy2014: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Perfectbeing:
https://www.nairaland.com/6478591/outrage-fg-admits-paying-fuel

are u then saying that the fuel subsidy thing is a fraud? if they are spending 3trillion naira on fuel subsdiy, then how much was removed in the subsidy that they removed?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Basicend: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Chuksaluta:

You are so uncouth and irredeemable, as you no get sense dont mention me again pls and face your front.

The only reason i replied you was to correct you, but Just as Nokia 3310 cannot have 4G, so can you never have sense.

Shut your myopic mouth up. Shut up your nonsense.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Perfectbeing(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

are u then saying that the fuel subsidy thing is a fraud? if they are spending 3trillion naira on fuel subsdiy, then how much was removed in the subsidy that they removed?
I don't know.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by tonyson010(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Govt that likes to share palliative that end up in their pockets.

Very innovative in stealing.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Coolgent(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Jumping from fuel subsidy to transport subsidy grin
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Ovamboland(m): 5:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Evergreen4:
Hahahahaha, funny government. People that couldn't effectively cushion the effect of covid 19 on her citizens. Lying machine

You want them to effectively cushion the effect of Covid on Nigerians like USA who got $2 trillion loan in 2020 alone or UK that got £550bn loan to cope with Covid. Despite this huge loans there were still gaps and hundreds of thousands died in those 2 countries.

But Nigerian must respond like them and give you $2000 checks but must not take any loans. Even the $10bn or so loans collected to keep the country running, we are abusing and saying lots of rubbish about it.
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Ovamboland(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
afamaustin:
Pls me,my wife and my beautiful daughter wants to travel to Canada this country is getting worst everyday.

How much is petrol in Canada?

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by Ovamboland(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
TemmyT002:
We are in soup.
Fuel will become over 350 naira.
The freaking transport allowance will go mostly to Northerners.
There will be more thieves and kidnappers as people try to survive.
Food will become more expensive because they will blame it on fuel increase.
We are in soup.

So he is not an incompetent dullard again according to Oby Ezekwesili, because he decided to keep subsidy in to prevent price hike?
Re: FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed by otokx(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
They cannot remove subsidy and they know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.