Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support (20861 Views)

Ugwuanyi Assures United Nigeria Airlines Of Maximum Support / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Security: Gov. Ugwuanyi Assures New AIG, Zone 13 Of Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Banmeallday: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
8stargeneral:
Good gesture from d governor..look at d lovely kids

Look at the fuc.ked up house and road.....

Ugwuanyi himself looks like a ritualist...

Useless 8 year “Governor”...

Like governor like follower

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by goodheart01: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
post=107561718:
Oloriburuku husband.
Animal in human skin.
May he rots in hell

"May he rots in hell"

What a bombshell English... Lol

This isn't vulture roasting shaa.
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by 8stargeneral: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Banmeallday post=107561860]

[/quot I agree..no die on top of frustration abeg
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by 8stargeneral: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Banmeallday:

I agree...no die on top of frustration abeg
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by BigYash: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
slivertongue:
Poverty is a bastard
I swear.. The man wanted to sacrifice one for the rest to be okay,but he was caught up in the wired stuff.. Now,only him go face the music now.. He for born just one o.. See how e end now..
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by QTEST007(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Las las, the money ritual eventually work.
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by KoshCAD: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Political strategy and come to think of it, it might be the constant nagging and insults from the woman that pushed this man to this but she won't talk.

https://www.nairaland.com/6843958/islam-full-fables-not-g-d#107556223

Are you okay?
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by KoshCAD: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
See house, my igbo blodas, abeg, which gra areas you people always show to us here and call it entire enugu, abi this man residents not part of Enugu ni hahahaha. See gold plated roof behind the Governor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
All ritualists that have been caught are still poor. Rituals no dey work

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
God bless Enugu state governor... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by christistruth01: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
It's well. The times are evil indeed, it's a sad on how a father would perpuate such evil on the son and family. I quite understands that the current economic situation isn't good but there are some things you should just not indulge urself in. Always pray, work hard smart, and baba God would surely pick your call one day...
May God continue to bless all legit hustlers in this forum and beyond. Amen

The remaining Children don't have a Father they only have God
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by frozen70(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Political strategy and come to think of it, it might be the constant nagging and insults from the woman that pushed this man to this but she won't talk

Is it the same nagging that made them to live in a plastered mud house

The same nagging made her to birth all those children

Just accept that the man failed himself even before getting married to her
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Akharmony: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
I dont understand ye concept of this pple at all. In such a terrible situation una still deh born pickin anyhw...i'm seeing like five kids in her hand including the one that was murdered making sixchilderen.. please find rest in this world making babies that will bacome velnurable to social vises in the society is not commendable.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by confydoedowaye(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Las Las, it is the man's action that brought the woman out of poverty... The man will suffer for it while the woman enjoys the new game and fortune...
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Lukaku95: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chummynoni:
I dont care about the benevolence of the gov'nor because it is still government money he is giving out. In as much as the man is a stupid man, this should serve as deterrent to women/ladies. Some men are cursed and irresponsible, and dont be ruined because of your husband's foolishness. The reason for indulging in ritual is poverty, no doubt. Why would a woman continue opening her laps for a man that was unable to take care of one child to the essence of getting you pregnant, and breeding children like pigs? Use your sense women, because much of the brunt will fall on you
she had 6 kids.. the dead one inclusive
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by orlaglobal234: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Damidave1124:
A
for Apple
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Fourwinds: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
observer88:
I don't seem to get what this gesture is all about...

Ok, the foolishly greedy man killed his son for rituals... and the woman suddenly became destitute and in need of government intervention?

You must be dumb....if when the man was there with the current economic situation, they find it difficult to pay school fees, feed etc , is it when the man is now arrested and to be prosecuted that the woman alone can Carter for five children?
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Okunrinogun: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
The woman is not bad, Mr governor should just make her his mistress
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Patrioticman007(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Political strategy and come to think of it, it might be the constant nagging and insults from the woman that pushed this man to this but she won't talk.

Google about the world greatest men, the number one on the list, will make you stop your sun god worship.
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Patrioticman007(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fourwinds:

You must be dumb....if when the man was there with the current economic situation, they find it difficult to pay school fees, feed etc , is it when the man is now arrested and to be prosecuted that the woman alone can Carter for five children?

Say the bitter truth Christianity support human sacrifice for wealth, ( according to your belief)
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by asanausana91: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ipob and money eh. They see everything as business. The Land of the rising crime.
God bless the Nigeria police for exposing the idiot.
Ipob would have blamed Fulani men if the truth was not discovered.
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Fourwinds: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Say the bitter truth Christianity support human sacrifice for wealth, ( according to your belief)

Can you quote or copy where I said so
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Benrosaria(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi assures woman whose son was killed by husband for money ritual of maximum support

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1564020350608191&id=100010007227700

The second picture don’t look like the woman was remorseful about it, I saw a smiley gesture shown on the governor carrying the baby
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by spiceadole: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Inside poverty, you get mind born 6 children
No wonder ..
Their plan was to use their children for money rituals.
Cos I don't see any reason any right thinking couple can have 6 children less than 12 years in present day Nigeria
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
He can start by getting them a befitting place.
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Jorryy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
I was expecting to see Yoruba name as e be say na only Yoruba dey do ritual! Mtcheew!
IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by Ndipe(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
That someone could kill their own child (for money) tells you that the heart of man is desperately wicked as Jeremiah 17:9 says.
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by ChikezieU(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

you are stupid
Re: Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support by slivertongue: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
BigYash:
I swear.. The man wanted to sacrifice one for the rest to be okay,but he was caught up in the wired stuff.. Now,only him go face the music now.. He for born just one o.. See how e end now..

I think so too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.