Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry (34202 Views)

Every Ex Gf Who Curses Me Becomes Unfortunate / ‘my Wife Curses Me Any Time We Are Having Sex’ – Man Tells Court (photo) / My Wife Curses Me While Having Sex With Her, And It Reduces My Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Munzy14(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

This is where your problem lies...

Why do you believe she's a good woman?

It's easier to see chilled water in Hell than to meet a good Nigerian girl.
grin grin grin
Smh

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by chidibond(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

I need honest contributions to this thread.

Pls run. It will only get worse after marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by PoliteActivist: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
haryomikun:

Brother, that was exactly what I thought immediately I saw the dum.b comment too

Na wa my brother. Now he has even surpassed 400, while my own comment that's more reasonable has 57!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Remman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
It all depend on your understanding of life in general. You need to understand that when someone is angry, he is out of his moral state of mind. It appears you're a very straigth forward person who is not flexible or understand human temperaments. Even spirits get angry. There is a reason why God said, "be ye angry, but sin not". You're even lucky she ended there. God drawn the whole world in flood when he was angry. He destroyed a civilization (Sodom & Gomorah) and was about to flush out Israel in the wilderness if not that Moses pleaded. In fact, anger made God to disallow Moses from entering the promised land. Look, humans are like God and besides, spirits reside in human bodies. So, bodiless spirits cannot help it, how much more a human being. And like God, humans regret their actions caused by anger. If you truly love her you wouldn't quit her over mere natural phenomenon. But i see you have found someone else & looking for an excuse to quit. Guy, grow up! It seems you're a kid & not ready for Marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Segzy19: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Anger issues.....

She has to work on it.....

How old is she?
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Myself2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

I've been dating my girlfriend for about 3 years now and she has been a good woman through and through. I've met her parents and we're discussing on the next step. She has been supportive, responsible and caring despite our tribal difference.

However, the problem I'm having with her is that when she's angry she tends to use foul languages and curses on me which I don't like. She end up apologizing after the ranting but I'm tired of going over this. Please how can I deal with this attitude of hers?

When you say she has been very supportive. Hope she has not been the one fending for you over three years, if you've been living off her, then thank your stars say she never slap you join
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Stupidquestions: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I ignored mine thinking it'll get better.
Now,its X 100.
Regretting
I'm telling you, sometimes we want to be considerate of their feelings, meanwhile, they never care about our own feelings,and the headache is usually worse after they get in....
......A couple of friends who are married reported same thing

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Rafaell(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

This guy got 300 likes for this comment. Tells you the prevailing mindset on Nairaland!

It's not only on Nairaland, rather it's the mindset of the average nigerian man !! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Rafaell(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Remman:
It all depend on your understanding of life in general. So, bodiless spirits cannot help it, how much more a human being. And like God, humans regret their actions caused by anger. If you truly love her you wouldn't quit her over mere natural phenomenon. But i see you have found someone else & looking for an excuse to quit. Guy, grow up! It seems you're a kid & not ready for Marriage.

I don't agree with you intoto here, bro. Yes, we are bound to get angry from time to time, but we are always advised to apply more subtle & accomodating ways of releasing the anger. If it was the other way round now, and the guy beats up the lady anytime she gets him angry, U all will holler wife-beater & domestic abuse !!

Now it's the woman's turn in unleashing abuse on the man, U are now quick in tagging him NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE !! angry

Come on, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. The woman can choose the option of breaking down in tears and sobbing her heart out instead of raining curses n abuses on her fiance. That's rubbish naà undecided
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Rafaell(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
xpressionx:

Comrade have you been to hell before?

Any other hell competing with nigeria
Mehn, living & hustling in this country is even worse than being in hell !! Have U not heard ?
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Remman(m): 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rafaell:

I don't agree with you intoto here, bro. Yes, we are bound to get angry from time to time, but we are always advised to apply more subtle & accomodating ways of releasing the anger. If it was the other way round now, and the guy beats up the lady anytime she gets him angry, U all will holler wife-beater & domestic abuse !!

Now it's the woman's turn in unleashing abuse on the man, U are now quick in tagging him NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE !! angry

Come on, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander. The woman can choose the option of breaking down in tears and sobbing her heart out instead of raining curses n abuses on her fiance. That's rubbish naà undecided
I personally don't judge people on their worst mistakes. I first of all think what could result to one's action. And yes, marriage means dropping one's differences. The nature of that girl is who she is. Please, Go and study about temperaments before you mention my comments again.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by PoliteActivist: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rafaell:

It's not only on Nairaland, rather it's the mindset of the average nigerian man !! undecided

So where do all these weddings come from? I think it's just NL
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Burgcudi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Baamisere:
Help Me! I'm Fed Up

You’re a lucky man, I assume mine dey do the same.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
BlissGod:
When you think you know but don't know.
What do you call verbal abuses to one's partner?
Please enlighten me and differentiate your statement.
Foul-mouthed as how? Foul mouthed when there's a disagreement for straight three years.
You lack WISDOM.
Using foul language in no way constitutes verbal abuse. For instance, just because a person uses the F-word a lot or uses crass language more than you are used to hearing does not mean you are being attacked or abused...the sooner you learn this, the sooner you grow in these things.. undecided
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by Elvisgolden: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

So sorry for your loss, so sorry that you have only met bad Nigerian gals, so sorry that maybe you are a bad person too.............May God heal your heart.
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by asiwajufela(f): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

always remember that NO ONE ( EITHER MAN OR WOMAN ) [/b]IS PERFECT [b]( WITHOUT FLAWS DESPITE THEIR GOOD ATTITUDE)
Re: My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry by dingbang(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kateisila:

What!!¿
can i connect with you? I have this charity stuff you would like to be interested in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Things A Guy Must Learn Before Graduating From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.