Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) (51224 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2021
No wonder she remained a virgin.............. I go need plastic bag to cover her face............ wink
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by am4truth(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Coly2012:
At 55, I married as a virgin –Osun newly-wed woman

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/at-55-i-married-as-a-virgin-osun-newly-wed-woman/%3famp

Congrats Ma.. With God all things are possible.

God love the sinners but hates his sins... REPENT before its get too late.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Missyajoke(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Flier:
Stupid liar

Must you insult people to pass a point.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Lavisha(f): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
I am 100yrs old and I am also a virgin.

How can anyone confirm.

No be juju be that?!
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by seunfape(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
Dat place go don rust,
exactly, this is what I am planning to drop.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by seunfape(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
It is possible, the face is not attractive at all
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by adonis89(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Loxleyy:
Na surgery go help break the hymen....

Haba 55 years menopause has started already.
u think say menopause dey work like that. 60 years old woman born last December for my area

3 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Adebayoo421: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

She no even fine. grin
It's much easier for a girl with average looks to keep her virginity than a drop-dead gorgeous lady.
May the Lord forgive you for this your comment,I don't know the numbers of being you have created,and if u are beautiful or handsome today,u don't know how ugly your tomorrow will be,God said,All that I have created are well structure and beautiful and u are using your mouth to condemn the work of GOD.don't bring the Lord anger against yourself.... U cannot tell how beautiful or ugly your children or unborn children will be for u cannot dictate to God in term of creation..
U need to repent and ask for God mercy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by SmartPolician: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Adebayoo421:
May the Lord forgive you for this your comment,

Amen

I don't know the numbers of being you have created,and if u are beautiful or handsome today,u don't know how ugly your tomorrow will be,God said,All that I have created are well structure and beautiful and u are using your mouth to condemn the work of GOD.don't bring the Lord anger against yourself....

U cannot tell how beautiful or ugly your children or unborn children will be for u cannot dictate to God in term of creation..
U need to repent and ask for God's mercy

Show me a beautiful rich couple who had ugly kids and I will take you seriously. Huncle, we all believe in God, but you cannot completely relegate sciences.

The only challenge the children of rich beautiful couples can face is having incurable diseases from birth. As far as looks are concerned, two rich and beautiful people cannot give birth to an ugly child.

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2021
The devil didn't stop you from getting married early, your character did.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Ubekus: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Disadvantage of being ugly.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2021
OK congratulations
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by descartes400: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2021
There are those who did not marry as virgin even at early age and are happy and are still having a successful marriage life...

In the end..virginity or non availability of it does not determine a successful marriage life. undecided
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Adebayoo421: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=SmartPolician post=107575851]
[/quote
May the Lord forgive you for using science to condemn what is able for God to do
U mean u and your wife are so beautiful to have beautiful children.... Agree with you on the fact that genetics is d science of hereditary, and that's what I study throughout my 5years on campus but I TOTALLY DISAGREED WITH YOU on the fact that God d creator,he created u and created me,he made u the way he like,he made me to his own satisfaction, he is superior to decide what to come upon you and your so call beautiful children tomorrow,i will advise u never to condemn any work of God but to always appreciate and pray for the less privilege people,bible said,the foolishness of God is wiser than men and the weakness of God is stronger than men, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.......I have heard many testimonies about how God changing SS genotype to AA,so God is able to do all things, to make u that's handsome today a ugly being tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by DMattho(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2021
iamtardey:
some guys here will say they're virgins grin awon oloshi

Larry I be virgin oh
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Kellycanon: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2021
No congratulations to that
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Ochibaisik(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
She would give birth savely.Her problem is very common around us.For many that are of age and no man is saying hello.Please spend more time to develop other areas of your life and wait upon God in prayers.Don't be desperate and go for any type of man.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Osashalom: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Congratulations ma. God still have reminants even in this generation
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Loxleyy:

This comment na knock out... grin grin

No be small surgery..

The truth is finally, sister Patricia has found a soul mate at 55.. wink

Nawa o...Anyway the heart wants what it wants.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by NaBanga: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
There are many old virgins in Western countries (US, Japan, Germany). It's common due to decreasing lack of interaction and overly religious parents. I believe it's also possible in Nigeria due to church things.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
She looks 70
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Marry 55 yrs old lady, a virgin in that Matter
Habba!! I nor fit

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Bonab: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Madam you tried. Most people mocking her cannot stay a week without sex.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Loxleyy:

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy married Life to them.

This is not something to be proud of in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Tundex911: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Talk indeed is very CHEAP

Oluwa a wa pelu yin., but I wish to hear from the husband too maybe he don wait long enough in virgin.

Smh
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
See as people dey vex.

Una think say she be like the ashawo women wey full Una family.

Fools.
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Stupidquestions: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Waste of feminity if it were true... unfortunately na lie
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by iamtardey: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked mathoosha!!!
DMattho:

Larry I be virgin oh
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by Abdotcom(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Virgin @55?
Re: Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) by IbileIfe: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
There is no better time table than the time table of ALMIGHTY FATHER GOD JEHOVAH JIREH.
HALLELUJAH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.