Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) (9097 Views)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by onthehill: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
A video shared online captured the moment a lady was shaking her backside while dancing and singing during a Christian praise and worship session, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8cDRQBWjhw

https://igberetvnews.com/1405873/lady-church-shakes-big-backside-praise-worship-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Ok
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Godada(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Bigredmachine: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2021
So kini big deal... She is dancing like everyone else it's not her fault she has a big ass...

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2021
She wasn't just dancing she was shaking the bum seems like she wants to attract men I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Kayberg: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2021
You went to church, not to sing, worship or praise, but to record a woman dancing to the song sang.
I guess you must have been trailing her since you saw her walk through the gates and sat behind her all because of her back.

Bro, whose sides are you on?
God's or women's backside?

What people do in church these days is baffling…

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2021
So, e don reach this level cheesy grin
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Mufasaa(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2021
This video supposed long I too like big ass cry
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by meobizy(f): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Which pervert recorded the video instead of paying attention to the service? Last last, the people who commit sins the most are the same people you see in church on Sundays pretending that they’re upstanding citizens.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Behavior make she suppose drop for club she carry am come church..
Thank God the women dancing besides her are not insane and infected by the Jezebel virus.
How do u want someone son to focus on God with that intentional booty shaking

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by COdeGenesis: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Make God help us o
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by bagirajoseph(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
As she missed club,
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
But the Big Yanch nah her own nah! tongue cool

OP
Leave the lady alone!
U know whether she dey find Husband? undecided

Abeg Leave am Make she Shake am wella!

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is what we call ASSASSINATION.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omo x1000.

I wula bin tempted to touch dat azz
Shebi the only risk there is to chop slap? cool

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Op, u are making this post look like Blue film. Na dance she dance for church no be club.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by WorWorBoy: 2:13am On Nov 14, 2021
See as her ass set die. grin Na church wey them dey twerk,shake bumbum,and wine waist nai I wan to they go. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by Boogyman557: 3:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool dis bani go sweet to nack well well. abeg I need d address to d church, make I boil in der today. WTF MAN
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by BlackyOne: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2021
I do not support the person that took this video, it is very wrong but being a man I can say that twerking and fat yansh can make most men lose focus and lead them to sin.
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by CheedyJ(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2021
She's only giving back to God, no biggie or is it a criime to use what God gave u to praise him?
Re: Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2021
She has the body shape of one of my girlfriends whose husband is in Canada

This lady has 2 kids but her toto Is tight and her Cowgirl skills on bed is A1 grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.