Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44508 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by zinaunreal(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
This people wey carry marriage for head don come again
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Juanmike(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lee99:
OP all I can say is that Okafor's law can easily be activated, your bro should make his insecurities known to wifey... As for me, I can't and won't let my wife and her ex be friends, because there can never be a platonic relationship between a woman and her ex... Sooner or later there'll be penetration, make your bros no kill person or kill himself or worse murder suicide. undecided
Tautology everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by legba1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guy, your bro wiffey know what she's doing.....Let me tell you what happened today so similar to your bro...
I met an old flame like march this year.we dated back in school and had it so good..we parted ways since grads in 2005...we have been charting since reunion...she's a boss at her work place while I run my moderate farm too so it's not about money'. She called me up this morning telling me she's got an assignment around my farm area. She asked if I would be on site...I lived I was out of town on a consulting assignment...
Do you know why I lived,we would end up doing shit...cos our charts had been so ccrazyy about those moments in the past.
Back to you, your bro and wiffey...and Micheal..it will end in tears if not nip in the bud...
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by stanliwise(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Belafonte:
Not a big deal. I learnt on nairaland that men and women can be platonic friends, even if they engaged in sexüal relations before. It shows maturity. Tell your brother to have no fear, it's just old friends catching up on old times
tell me you're joking.
The thing that they might not have sex is one thing.
The fact that even you that are saying they won't have sex don't even know for sure is another
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Toks2008(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

Which kain kindergarten question be this? Chai:
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by MrCuteking(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

Tell your brother to contact his ex, make it open to her. She will feel jealous about it. Then they can both see reasons to stop that sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by richmanrichard: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

Mtchewww
Children don full this forum...
b4 u call him a child , pls go n read okafor's law. to make easier 4 u; locate Nwaamaikpe's profile
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Emotionss: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
MISSNORA:
No p. I ll keep better 4u

Unless that your brother develop the Redpill mentality, I can assure you that before this year runs out Michael will sleep with his wife.

From your narration, your brother is a Feminize man. He is weak mentally and emotionally. He lacks Authority and Masculinity. His wife knows this. Michael knows this even you know this.

Your brother wife will cheat on him sooner than later and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it. I am 100% sure your brother will forgive her because he lacks that masculine mentality to make/take decisive Emotional actions.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by delpee(f): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
The woman is looking for trouble and she will find it if she keeps in touch with her ex. Emotions, memories could drive them to intimacy again. That's adultery. She should let her husband relate with his friend if he so desires. Hers should be at arms length.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Thinkfree(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
hollah123:
maybe na him brother wide dey feed am,u never can tell cos I don't see any reason to b scared when dealing with your own wife
ogah even if na my wife they feed me she can't try that nonsense with me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Worksunlimited: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Women will shame you...
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by GOSPELTRUTH31: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Kids should stay outta marriage for good!
These stroy will continue to kill the vibe of marriage
If true that these story ain't fiction then your brother and you are both of u are junkies!
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lewisdinho(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
OP for now he's only showing your brother those chats cos they haven't gotten intimate again, trust me when they reconnect the intimacy she ain't gonna show him this chats again. She's on the journey to cheat on your brother with her ex if immediate action isn't taken. SHALOM
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by AsawanaDgreat: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed Since her husband is having trust issues, the wife should listen to her husband now let her block him, her husband might use that to be chatting with his ex too grin
you are right bro I concur with your view
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Rhozabeth(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
Yeye dey smell! If the ur brother's friend has slept with her b4, it can happen again and the fact that your brother and that his friend are still friends make the whole relationship unhealthy! For me i don't allow my woman go near her ex for whatever reason! Its not healthy because when the unthinkable will happen, trust me she will keep it away from her husband and women are very good with secrets!
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lewisdinho(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
And u think say that village yellow babe no go get ex.... E be like say u no know say even those village ppl don open eyes nw
Elporo:
Marry virgin .. I no see
Ok make I marry better second hand ... e no dey.

Wahala dey ooh

Las las na my mama village I go visit for like 3 months fine one yellow babe.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sorry I can't help but to ask, you like doggy dontchu? E get why I dey ask.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by AsawanaDgreat: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is better they go their separate ways rather maintaining any close relationship, ex is ex, is bye gone forever
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by newoffer: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
I advice u know where they sell good pepper soup and nkwobi. No be everybody go marry. While some women need to be abandoned. No stress yourself about women.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Babastrong(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Law 2: never put too much trust in friends, learn how to use enemies.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

He should tell her how he feels honestly but allow her to be the one to suggest what to do about it. Her response would let you know what she really intends. If she sees her husband's pain and acts like it doesn't matter just know that she has ulterior motives. A good person will take steps to ease off their partner's pain.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Elporo:
Marry virgin .. I no see
Ok make I marry better second hand ... e no dey.

Wahala dey ooh

Las las na my mama village I go visit for like 3 months fine one yellow babe.

Village when don cast since,city boys don knack knack craze
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by newoffer: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Na to make Michael popular. We wey dem born for hood no dey give a damn...
Belafonte:

This is extreme. I think you're overreacting
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by bullabong(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
yeah man! Real matters because she doesn't tell him everything. If her husband can save the chat in his phone and confronts the friend,he will be shocked they are having sex. Terrible friend.. terrible wife. Let's light something bro....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by JesusDWay(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

He had better put his feet down and tell the wife to sever any relationship with the Michael, what you are seeing is how some women got into infidelity and they later say they didn't know how it happened but, the deed would have been done. Your brother shouldn't be lily-livered here, his wife and Michael's relating with each other should stop immediately otherwise, the marriage might end up the way he didn't plan
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NiceMen: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

If your brother does not yet have a child, he should tell the wife or ask her whether she wants a marriage or she still wants to flirt?

He should tell her that he is willing to let her be the ex if she wants and that he would move on, he should let the wife also know that he too can get any of his ex but he is not yet doing that because he wants a marriage and not flirt... then sit back and watch her reaction.

When a woman knows she can be replaced very fast, she will co-ordinate herself.

He must BE THE BIGGER MAN, Yes, it hurts and he can hurt for long but he must not show any sign of weakness.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by mudiana(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.
if he tells her to stop, she ll start to hide their conversations from him. wat he can do is to become a member of that chat too. first tell d wife to let him know he says hi. another day send him a voice message on her chat while d wife is dere. then begin to throw funny jabs at him for lafs. when he sees how much ur broda is chatting with him tru his wife's phone he will start to withdraw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by silibaba: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

you have three options there, choose one of them for him pls.

as for me, i will fling her out of my house immediately. except your brother is a SIMP

the only people i can worry about is my mom and kids..

we just dey marry to procreate.

love finish for cross. go ask Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Michael will still fork her whether she was told to block him or not

how can your brother be so dumb to continue the marriage with his childhood friend ex?

these guys I dey tell make them marry Virgin to save them from emotional trauma they won't hear, emotional trauma is real

the day I got to know someone is penetrating my wife, na through fence I go fling her properties and she will leave my house that day even if Baba Adeboye is invited to beg it will be a no

I can't stand that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by plenitude(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
I stopped trusting friends long ago... immediately I broke up with my ex, my best friend started chatting her up professing endless love to her. I ain’t got no issue with that. But the problem is my friend keep saying all sorts of evil against me just to get her dating him. Well my ex showed me all the screenshots. I felt really down because I so much trusted this guy....advice to niga if you wanna drill do that don’t put down a fellow niga because of pussy. Later Finds out my guy is an irredeemable simp

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lewisdinho(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op to be on the safe side, just tell your brother to look for someone that can HACK her whatsapp chats. Just to be sure his wife has been showing him all the chats. You might be shocked that she is only showing your brother those hello, hi, how's the family part..... She will definitely delete those i miss your body, i miss us, can we see, etc chats

Tell your bro make him wise up
So he could have evidence in case of tomorrow.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NubaVertigo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
There need to be moral laws against behaviors like Michael's. A man who is having exclusive "friendly" conversations with another man's wife needs to be punished by the community. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.