Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) (35571 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out For AFRIFF Looking Gorgeous (Photo) / Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Peppysco: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well deserved.Look at how the wife is taking care of him at old age,it's simply because he was good and kind to his wife, men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age.

No matter what we do, a Jezebel will always be a Jezebel
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Peppysco:

No matter what we do, a Jezebel will always be a Jezebel
Most of you bring out the Jezebel in women, you can't frustrate a woman with your youth and expect her to be all lovey dovey and caring when you are old,it doesn't work that way.Always try your best to create good memories with your wife and I can assure you that you'll live long to enjoy your old age.
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
The man is good

If you see him act as igwe you will think he is an Igbo man.

Very talented.

amzee:
One of the greatest,talented and most widely accepted actor of his generation.
It can only be GOD
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by OTlandlord: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2021
The man is a legend...he deserves more
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na wa oooo . See the person they said is dead and that even his ex-wife abroad came back to start causing family wahala on where and how he should be buried. Oboy people dey carry news o.
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Award well deserved,great actor,congratulations name sake
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Signum(f): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well deserved.Look at how the wife is taking care of him at old age,it's simply because he was good and kind to his wife, men please be good and kind to your wife if you wish and want to enjoy your old age.

Some women are unsatisfactory and toxic. No matter what you do to please her.

Just pray for a good woman.
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

Correct!

1 Like

Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
bcomputer101:
Olu Jacob, the GOAT of Nollywood

Highly debatable. sad
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by irunoko(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
frozen70:

Who ask you ?
i know undecided
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
The man is aging fast..he wasn't like this last year...while the wife is still looking younger..
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ha! Olu Jacobs has lost weight o. I hope he's not sick oh
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by abbeyfel: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
irunoko:
it's make-up.if you see her without the make-up and Wigs,she actually looks her age (old)

Btw there are make-ups for older women that conceals wrinkles and a rough face and Wigs that cover grey hairs
So what's that her age oo if she looks her age without make-ups and all?
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Victorclean1: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
This man is truly sick
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by irunoko(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
abbeyfel:
So what's that her age oo if she looks her age without make-ups and all?
I'm not criticizing her,my point is don't be carried away with everything you see on social media.more importantly,get knowledge

She's 60s which is beautiful
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Craggybogg: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lukaku95:
Pete is better

Open Mouth Waaa like abandoned gutter. Dem tell you say na competition?
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by abbeyfel: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
irunoko:
I'm not criticizing her,my point is don't be carried away with everything you see on social media.more importantly,get knowledge

She's 60s which is beautiful
Your comment didn't sound that way. Besides, she doesn't look bad for 60s. Saying she looks her age without make up and wigs was what got me. Has aunty Joke ever appear to you as someone who relies on heavy make up and attachments to look beautiful
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by amzee(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
DropsMic:

Which of the God? The one introduced to us by the Caucasians or the Arabs?
If you ask me na who i go ask?
You are free to choose between the two.
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
A wife indeed @Ajoke_Sylva
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
abbeyfel:
Your comment didn't sound that way. Besides, she doesn't look bad for 60s. Saying she looks her age without make up and wigs was what got me. Has aunty Joke ever appear to you as someone who relies on heavy make up and attachments to look beautiful
Na you sabi.ive made my point and I'm done with this conversation.bye bye
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
This woman is a legend. This is woman men should pray to have as a wife not all these tiny legs bichs out there feminist bollock gang a k a I want N7 million a month child support, I want 3million a month child paste bloody wizards. Just marry them and your destiny sink.

God bless ya Olu J and more blessing to the wife.
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Amadino01: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Big congratulations to you Sir
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chochovini:
. Agreed. But what do we say about somebody like Pete Edochie?
Pete and Olu are both my favorite.
Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by Chochovini: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Kizyte:
Pete and Olu are both my favorite.
. Same with me. Hoping to meet any of them live before they die.

1 Like

Re: AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) by donkelz(m): 5:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Grandpa himself. More accolades sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Curious About Mercy Aigbe's 'Bleaching' Secret (Photos) / Adeola Phoenix Osinuga Is Sick, Suffering From Fibromyalgia / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.