Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec (887 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by woloadedCEO: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Watch viral video of man kneeling down to beg his girlfriend who is still in secondary school to take him back

••••••

The video of a young man who knelt down to beg his girlfriend who is still in secondary school to take him back, was shared online with netizens quite surprised with it.

A Local Ghanaian news channels reported that the young man was promising the young lady to never repeat his mistakes as he asked her to take him back.

When the man tried getting closer to her, she put out her hands to ask him to stay away from her.

••|•|•••••••••

Use Link Below To Watch Video

https://woloaded.com.ng/watch-viral-video-of-man-kneeling-down-to-beg-his-girlfriend-who-is-still-in-secondary-school-to-take-him-back/

Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by V1C70R(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wahala tie gele
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by Godada(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
There's nothing abnormal in it.We all don't know his offense.
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by bottlewater1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Where can I buy cheap litre of gas I won cook beans ?
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by Boogyman557: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool na dis kind people de make me blast pesin left leg wit my kala 4 free.. WAITING DE WORRY U. any manchi wey I see 4 anywer and dat manchi de kneel down beg woman or bani, I go make sure sey I blast d manchi left leg wit my old kala then use my new kala blast em right leg. WTF MAN
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Chief SIMP don drop quote

Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by Caramia2020(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's not new, Musa, Jide n Okafor has been kneeling like their Ghanaian brother since time immemorial. Societal norms has decay.
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

no offense deserve such humiliation and lowering of one self!
Re: Watch Viral Video Of Man Kneeling Down To Beg His Girlfriend Who Is Still In Sec by Nyascobar1414: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:

Feminist be humble!

(1) (Reply)

Early Marriage, What Do You Think / Looking For A Military Lady For Relationship / Men Are What Again?? ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.