Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith (8003 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by OhBritannia(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
American actor Will Smith says he can’t fulfil his wife, Jada Pinkett’s sexual desires.

In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, the renowned actor said he could “die trying” if he attempts to keep up with Mrs Pinkett’s sex drive.

He talked about how exciting their sex life used to be at the beginning of their relationship and how he is unable to keep up with the initial drive.

Speaking with Ms Winfrey, Will said he and Jada “drank every day, and had sex multiple times every day, for four straight months.”

The actor said he started to wonder if the back-to-back sex was a competition.

“As far as I was concerned, there were only two possibilities. I was going to satisfy this woman sexually, or I was going to die trying,” Will said.

He commended their “spectacular” relationship over the years, and how they communicate a lot. “To this day, if we start talking, it’s four hours. It’s four hours if we exchange a sentence.

“And it’s like, it’s the center of why we’ve been able to sustain and why we’re still together, not choking the life out of each other. It’s like the ability to work through issues.

Source: https://gazettengr.com/i-dont-have-strength-to-satisfy-jadas-sexual-desires-will-smith/
Cc lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by TundeWX: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy awon mandingo warriors and Tramadol brethren,over to you wink

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by NOC1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Eyaaaa!
ogbono, this man us just like his comic series, unserious in and out, mendemende.

Come hire South American or African brunt ashi and fire her till she kwe ta la.

But eyes should be on Will, he is sounding depressed and frustrated to me, he is getting so emotional.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Ammishaddai: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Beware of a nymphomaniac

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by DAVIDMOE(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
He made a very wise choice. No need to die for something that will be possessed by another person after your demeese.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by DonBenny77(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
No be lie! that love scene in "Jason's lyric" wasn't just mere acting

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by OhBritannia(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy awon mandingo warriors and Tramadol brethren,over to you wink
If you are a lady in this forum and you know the name that's in bold in the comment i am replying now, then you are a wife material 100%.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Starzo: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mumu man

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by garriAndsugar: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
He refused to die in active service to womanity.. grin

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Nbotee(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
D wife is neva satisfied and always calling him out in the media

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by tommy589(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
If you make your wife sexually hyper active it becomes a problem.What do you expect,a woman that was previously used to sex occasionally and you introduced her to daily sex for four months. I am talking from experience,live in lovers of slawomir and other sensemania users can testify

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by OhBritannia(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
tommy589:
If you make your wife sexually hyper active it becomes a problem
You nor do, na problem.
You too do, na problem.
Women can never be fully understand.
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Jeon(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Virghoes and liebras can't work together.

They're different personality-wise, so they'll need to learn how to deal with each other's quirks early on.

If they find their perfect timing, both partners might still end up unsatisfied. virgin was expecting a fairytale connection seeing the image scale shows and they will find so many faults in their partner’s approach. Scale's self-esteem doesn’t really tolerate that much criticism and they will probably see virgin as boring, stiff and unaware of any emotional connection they wanted to make. For this sexual relationship to work, they need to coordinate the emotions they give and receive. Only then will they be able to satisfy each other.
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by KingDash: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
fear short women... na so I nack one short babe earlier, she dey shout deeper. ME: you won die abi.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Bigprick9inches: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
see wetin i dey find. this life no balance

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Anyahuruagu: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chaii

Sexual compatibility is a raging issue in relationships these days, I too have similar issues but opposite of Wills but I'm trying very hard to understand my partner and her body language.

We must not have it all in one person.

Very sad indeed.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Simply speaking
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Beware of a nymphomaniac
i once dated one even as am a sex addict that lady was a monster jess undecidedso much energy to fill a hoe that will never get filled up

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Omicron007: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2021

August Alsina had his own share.
Smith too is tired.

Women shaa...
Do your best and leave the rest for your deputy.

Don't cum and kee yourself.
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Ammishaddai: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i once dated one even as am a sex addict that lady was a monster jess undecidedso much energy to fill a hoe that will never get filled up
Lol...you dey try bros.
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by xpressionx(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ok na
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fear short women especially petite ọnes.... e get why, but will nor listen he thinks say na enjoyment.

E for die for general market.... Something wey community suppose chop nahim one man carry dey form lova boy grin ode grin

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Lol...you dey try bros.
i got weak and dried up funny is that she knows how to make my dick to stand even going rounds upon rounds undecided

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by OhBritannia(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i got weak and dried up funny is that she knows how to make my dick to stand even going rounds upon rounds undecided
Lol. Fear a nymphomaniac, nothing good comes out from dating a nymphomaniac.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by OhBritannia(m): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bigprick9inches:
see wetin i dey find. this life no balance
Be careful what you wish for.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Ammishaddai: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Hope you're not still with her grin
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by chariisGRACE(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Smith has lost the Will to can anymore.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by NarcissistKing(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
I really like this man, but he's too weak emotionally. I hate emotionally weak men.

Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hope you're not still with her grin
nope she's in finland while am in germany undecided
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Ammishaddai: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
nope she's in finland while am in germany undecided
Lol...you're safe bro . Very safe ...grin
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
OhBritannia:
Lol. Fear a nymphomaniac, nothing good comes out from dating a nymphomaniac.
at first stage you enjoy it but then along the line you come to understand that is hard to keep up with one
Re: I Don’t Have Strength To Satisfy Jada’s Sexual Desires: Will Smith by DSC7: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Better as you spoke out grin grin grin

I Hammered My Fiancee's Sister By Mistake / Ugly Or Handsome? / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot)