Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga (30703 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
As we all know recently American actor Will Smith had a mental breakdown at the just concluded Oscars when he went on stage and slapped commedian Chris rock for a joke that wasn't Insultive crude and rude ..

It was a light hearted joke about Jada starring in GIJane 2 movie .

The result ha seven disastrous for Wil Smith's career to say the least. The Academy is debating stripoing him of his Oscar after first saying they wouldn't , he was forced to resign from the academy and it's safe to say too directors in Hollywood will not work with Will Smith again. To make matters worse Chris Rock too the slap like a champ. I meant the police commissioner for the LAPD walked up to Chris rock back stage and asked him if he wanted them to arrest Will smith and walk him off the show in handcuffs and Chris rock like a true gentleman refused. That's an alpha male , a true redpiller for you .

Now before we go on and judge Will let's look at how long his marriage has been crashed that has led to his mental break down ..

From inception Jada didn't pretend she told will smith she wants an open marriage, one being where either partner can have sex with anyone else without any drama , and I don't know if Will smith knew what this meant or being a simp agreed to it but we all know from then all she has shagged her way through whatever catches her fancy while will simple Smith has been left sulking pouting and angry for years while pretending to be woke and accepting ..

The crowning moment we all know was in 2020 July when Jada brought her Simp husband simple Smith on a talk show called the red table and told him how she slept with their sons friend , August Alsina (I hope I spelt that right )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QXW5yH-jU

I mean Will smith looked like an idiot sitting there and crying his eyes out and one thing struck me , Jada wasn't remorseful and why should she? After all she told him from day one I don't want one man I want an open marriage.

But does this surprise us? Not really ... This is the woman who never ever got over her redpill boyfriend Tupac Shakur... Will Smith is so intimidated by the ghost of a dead ex that he doesn't allow any tuoac music in his home... grin

Tupac and Jada's love was a match made perfect , she still cries whenever she talks about him ..

75 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
I mean this lady still.kept.the love letters she and Tuoac exchanged in secondary school till date...tu9ac wrote her poems when they wher elittle kids and she still has them till today

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2022
All the time she has cried talking about Tupac even Infront of her kids ? Wow too numerous to mention . It's safe to say she has and will never get over Tupac , I guess some love are just forever. So poor will simple smith , he never stood a chance... This is someone who married a woman who still loves her dead ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56H1gDMeXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsqc1KmHYHs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
You may not know this but when Tupac grew in fame Jada felt he was too arrogant and ended their relationship, then when Tupac found out and wanted to come and trash will smith Jada begged him, and pac listened cause he still loved her .. Will smith never forgave Tupac for this embarrassing situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGSq5eAYbE

she admits to colleagues she still thinks about Tupac everyday .. Her daughter Willow when she was 11 years old once write a letter to God wishing tupac was around to make her mother happy again...even the kids knew their mum's heart died with Tupac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1auAViM87o

When Willow Smith was just 11 years old, she posted a heartfelt letter to the late Tupac Shakur, which she claimed to have penned “years” earlier, begging the rapper to return and make her mother, Jada Pinkett-Smith, happy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thethings.com/this-is-why-willow-smith-wrote-a-letter-begging-tupac-to-come-back-to-her-mom/

See letter below .

If you were will smith why won't you be depressed and slap people up and down when you wife Haas refused to be loyal to you and your own kids are begging her dead ex who nearly beat you up to come back from the dead and take her from you grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Lesson:
My own take from this whole thing is

1 it's good to be an alpha male / redpiller , trust me your ex will never ever forget you, all hail @ubunja and @TheGidRedpiller

2. If your girl has an ex that even when she tells you about him you realize that guy was super cool , my guy waka leave am

3. I leave the rest for you guys

grin

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nasri100(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Women will be women. Women will do whatever they want with their heart and pu*sy. Dont think you can control them.

She could have cheated on Tupac too.

Men just put yourself first and enjoy your life. Dont be nice too.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Ekakamba: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022

grin tongue

Tu Pac's (RIP) action be like:

I don't give girls flowers, I'll give you good wood though
If you want me all for yourself, then, darling
You probably should go, there's no way I will stand in the rain
I can still make you say my name, say my name, say my name
Life without me might drive you insane

Will Smith's action be like:

I'll bring you flowers in the pouring rain
Did you know living without you is driving me insane
I'll bring you flowers I'll make your day
The tears you cry I'll dry them all away

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by paulolee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
will smith Is a big simp, dont tell me dt he is in love because this jada own wahala too much..
first it was her soft spot for tupac n next was dt entanglement saga that ruin the whole thing but smith still de continue with his stupid simpism..
I once dated a bea n found out dt she cnt get over her married ex dt dumped her after 4 years to marry anoda..
one evening, i jokingly asked her wat would be her reaction if her married ex gets a divorce n ask her to marry him, n my babe said it would be a hard decision n she may go ahead bcox she still loves n missed him..
dt was wen I knew dt I am single n killed all feelings I had for her n left her..
assuming I av already made a mistake n married her, I swear I would get a divorce after observing dt her stupid mentality bcoz na such wife de Poison husband bcoz her ex told her to do such..

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Pandev(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin
Don't put the f gender on the pedestal, you said we're toxic.
Now the end product of doing so is unhappiness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Seyiemath(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
interesting

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Authoreety: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jada might seem calm but she ain't loyal at all

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
2pac will forever be in her heart and not Smith... That's why she won't be satisfied with Smith nomatter what Smit does...
A lesson to men

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by 989900: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jada knows how to manipulate men. #grandmaster

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by We4all: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Abeg, let this end already. They have a bad marriage but are still together and balling. This means things are not as bad as portrayed by the public.

As for Directors boycotting Will Smith, that is a fat lie. What he did was negligible and actors who did worse are still in the industry.

As a matter of fact, a big Hollywood producer is on his side. And for your information, producers call the shots and not directors.

Will Smith isn’t a small fry or upcoming actor. He will always find his way around. So go and face you business and leave him alone.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by EmmaLege: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
sad
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Fyie: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Imagine the dead still better than the living grin
Chai! make God no allow me jam this kind woman.

So Simp Smith no fit leave this woman. Wetin he wan still prove to her??

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Drsnives(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing to learn from a simp man

Am sure smith get afonja blood cos his fore father migrated from one of the south Western States

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Netinta: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:
Abeg, let this end already. They have a bad marriage but are still together and balling. This means things are not as bad as portrayed by the public.

As for Directors boycotting Will Smith, that is a fat lie. What he did was negligible and actors who did worse are still in the industry.

As a matter of fact, a big Hollywood producer is on his side. And for your information, producers call the shots and not directors.

Will Smith isn’t a small fry or upcoming actor. He will always find his way around. So go and face you business and leave him alone.

But we can all agree Will Smith Fuckup

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by CoronaVirusPro: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lengthy gibberish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
angry
Everyone get em on Life ! So..................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Hornet2: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will Smith fuckup

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by tydi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Every woman needs a thug mentality and not some sissy simp ass niggas

Thug for life.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by tiswell(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will was played!

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nopent2: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oga o
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by DrTee1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Just WOW!

Like WOW!!

WTF MAN!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by merits(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Fiscus105(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Which lesson one wants to learn from script which you have known the end from very beginning.

Wen you go for Jada public toilet Nkeshi, lesbian Tonto Dike arrogant, Dj cuppy social media, iyabo ojo fighter etc.

You should have known the lesson before you embark on such journey nah! And anything that comes our from that relationship shouldn't be a surprise.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.