Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air (55153 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Gabe427: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by cococandy(f): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
When will you people stop stalking people’s social media pages to make news out of irrelevant issues?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by J2381: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Na so. Girl must wack
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by thaoriginator: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by MITCHELL96: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Elidrisy20: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for toto matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by J2381: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
cococandy:
When will you people stop stalking people’s social media pages to make news out of irrelevant issues?
the news put money in their pocket, so, I believe the answer to your question is never. That is until this people learn how to stop putting their entire life on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Bellotelli: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Aforxzy:
Tonto again. Doesn't she learn. We are waiting and watching.
So you are pausing your own life
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Lamasta(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Where is Kpokpogarri I want to ask him something grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by emdis: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Why does she likes folks with weird names??
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by meobizy(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2021
The search for a father for her child has her doing the most. She’s ready to carry a pregnancy for any possible simp. Unfortunately she still hasn’t left her bad boy chasing stage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by nomenclature(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
See her smiling like she is in a 5 star restaurant,over here KFC is for low budget spenders and the poor.
Flamees:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/just-friend-oo-worry-disappoint-people-again-tonto-dikeh-reacts-spotted-having-dinner-exs-best-friend/
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by nomenclature(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Nobody hates anybody ,everyone has his or her own problems to think about ,haters ,haters but money u no get
Simdyofficial:
Sweet babe. Don't mind your haters. They only wish to be strong like you
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Memphitz357: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Haakeem:
This should not make front page abeg...
Too late. The foolish mod just had to make sure this bullsh!t makes Fp
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by iamtardey: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
mo gbo nkankan, I never chop, ara n kan me

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by mozes01(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2021
hopefully you won't disappointed your minions
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Skillsnigeria: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by jrusky(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Tonto you said"You would not disappoint again* disappointed who if I may ask Who give a f u c k If you like not only disappointed misappoint join.

Pls it's too early on Monday for these.

See you later NL. business time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by omenkaLives(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2021
"Dont worry, I wouldnt DISAPPOINTED you people again".

Smh.

Role models indeed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by muheeb01(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Just a friendly date lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Noshitboi(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2021
This slut na real donor. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Depressed101:
Wetin concern us, na known ashawo for abuja here,
You don buy market from am before? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Bossman89: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Aidejay:
you people should leave her alone na.
she dey live her life, post pictures on instagram like other normal human beings.

it's the bloggers using her posts to create news because they know people are interested in what's going on in her life even though some pretend not to.

the biggest pretenders are on this Nairaland.
una go drag her, Insult, say all manner of things, but your eyes no dey see tonto dikeh post make you no tap am. and Nairaland too needs the traffic that's why anything tonto no dey miss FP.

continue pretending. like the person up.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by havenz(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Am just in liking with this lady, baby m abeg this life is too short to worry for anything, just enjoy it as if they is no today comes tomorrow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by izubext007: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Another foolish story cooking up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Biggers82(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Na your business oooo because no be me go cry later you have to be crying your cry biko
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by raphy(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Make una free the lady joor u person puna need oil no be peper .
So make una no de carry her matters for head like gala and lacacera her body no be wood .

Anyway have a great week ahead remember say hammatan Don come she need cuddle
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by nick50(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
She is getting old rapidly..be like she never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert / Mayweather Acquires 7 New Stunning Supercars In All White / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.