Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air (55148 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / James Gardiner: I Struggled To Kiss Tonto Dikeh On Set The First Time I Saw Her / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Lastmankc(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Most single mothers are terrible parent
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by BigYash: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Na chemical wen dey react? Must she react
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Festflor: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Fresh Chicken indeed.
But that boy sipping Pepsi has seen a lot.
Bros chop chicken if them give you abeg.
A lot of us desire this alliance.

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by treatise: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Na enemy dem dey follow do before?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by eallstar: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Mumu man!
Tonto just dey use Una cash out big time
Tonto is a scam, and after milking you then intentionally end the relationship and go for the next prey
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Depressed101: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You don buy market from am before? undecided undecided
i know people wey don buy market from her, how about that
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by doggedfighter(f): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
nick50:
She is getting old rapidly..be like she never learn

We all are getting old.

And there's nothing rapid about hers.

Good morning !
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Adakintroy: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Mumu woman. No de ever learn.

The day you go learn to go undercover low key with your shit is the day you go really start to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by adecz: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Konji♥ don dey catch am ... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Depressed101:
i know people wey don buy market from her, how about that
"You know"
So far you no dey directly involved then no epitome of truth from you..people lie these days about what they've not even done..
When you have a better evidence come forward but for the main time kindly modify your statement so you don't keep contradicting yourself..
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Lawlab249:
Ok

shit this woman fine oo!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by gasparpisciotta: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Haakeem:
This should not make front page abeg...

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Depressed101: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

"You know"
So far you no dey directly involved then no epitome of truth from you..people lie these days about what they've not even done..
When you have a better evidence come forward but for the main time kindly modify your statement so you don't keep contradicting yourself..
if you frequent or have someone that works in transcorp Hilton, they will tell you, my boss, a real estate mogul here in ABJ, bleeps her black and blue, it's nothing new,

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
I have Iphones and Mac Book laptops for sale....please check my page....all Amercia and New @the cheapest rate ever..
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Lexusgs430: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Tonto is just a fresh chicken........ grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Goldiness: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Beggintt:
Ok

You play the betting game and win the money,put it inside your pocket, don't give anybody Bros.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Depressed101:
if you frequent or have someone that works in transcorp Hilton, they will tell you, my boss, a real estate mogul here in ABJ, bleeps her black and blue, it's nothing new,
I am gonna give an average pass man cos I don't want to be going back and forth with you..
No one knows how true it is until witnessed.. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Flamees(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
Her tape go soon play for "artillery"
If you dont get it, then forgerrit!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Flamees(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Festflor:
Fresh Chicken indeed.
But that boy sipping Pepsi has seen a lot.
Bros chop chicken if them give you abeg.
A lot of us desire this alliance.
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Flamees(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2021
nomenclature:
See her smiling like she is in a 5 star restaurant,over here KFC is for low budget spenders and the poor.

cheesy lower voice oo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by uchdavinci: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Na so.. friends nii, next thing now we go see una for bed under duvet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by clothingonline(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Ton to where u place your hands ??

Affordable men clothing
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Basicend: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Sweet babe. Don't mind your haters. They only wish to be strong like you

Watin sweat about Tonto Dike I beg bro. .?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by mecussey(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Just friend, just friend...see where her hand dey... before you know it, she don grab am put for mouth, the man no get choice than to open bank app
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Aganju849: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Flamees:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/just-friend-oo-worry-disappoint-people-again-tonto-dikeh-reacts-spotted-having-dinner-exs-best-friend/

When everyone know say you dey do olocho work

Any man seen with you is presumed to be entering your down-below

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by orumba(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2021
They go soon play us there "major tape"
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Bamzyriches451: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
That one concern them
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by seanjy4konji: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Na her toto tape i wan watch,,,

Abeg her ass crack area go be black or yellow??

one thing weh sure for me na say her anus opening go black no matter the amout of bleaching cream...i for like use middle finger play with her anus
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by slowice(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Mayor sef na human being, e wan taste yellow thing grin

Guy man grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Flamees:

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/just-friend-oo-worry-disappoint-people-again-tonto-dikeh-reacts-spotted-having-dinner-exs-best-friend/
frustrated oloshoooo trying to remain relevant. Your career is dead, since you decide to live your private life on social media

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) / Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.