Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (1828 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
You start friending a Nigerian girl, and next thing she will make sure you taste of her own personally cooked food- either she brings it from home or she offers to cook it at your place.

Is there something particularly special about their cooking style or food taste that they want to show off?
Or could it be because of that saying that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach"?
Abi there's more to it than meets the eyes ni?

I'm starting to get worried honestly. I need clarity on this matter urgently because e get one wey dey cook for me laidis every weekend.
Nairaland please help!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
I prefer meals made at home to those bought outside undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Elidrisy20: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
To occupy his brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by airminem(f): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Faber(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
They go jazz ur food o.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by silvoclaira: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Most Nigeria Girls can't even cook good food without sneaking online to "ask Google ",'HOW TO COOK NIGERIA JOLLOf RICE'.

Proudly a good cook wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Truvelisback(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na I.T Dem dey do na. I don't see anything wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
silvoclaira:
Most Nigeria Girls can't even cook good food without sneaking online to "ask Google ",'HOW TO COOK NIGERIA JOLLOf RICE'.

Proudly a good cook wink

Why dem come dey like to cook by force when them go man house then? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Faber:
They go jazz ur food o.

Omo, na that one gan gan dey fear me pass shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Yippeedaniel(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
You should be happy she can cook. My neighbor wife no Sabi cook. Na her husband and 10yrs daughter dey cook.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Faber(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Omo, na that one gan gan dey fear me pass shocked shocked shocked

Very bloody set of parasites parading themselves as girlfriends. They go jazz u so that ur money go be for them alone. Enter Police case, she go fall sick or switch off her phone. She no go near the station untill you're out. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Crowwejihadist: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
You should be happy she can cook. My neighbor wife no Sabi cook. Na her husband and 10yrs daughter dey cook.

The 10 year old daughter got me grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Yippeedaniel(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Men, tha matter tire me.. Husband go return from work 6pm go boil water for garri, wash clothes Sundays. Na him dey buy soup things self. Wife just sit they do radio Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

What! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

As in eh grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Bamzyriches451: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
If you nor careful Dem go jazz u o

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
If you nor careful Dem go jazz u o

Thank you bros
I no reason am go that side before o
I been dey think say na love
Kai!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Godada(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2021

The real question should be: is she a good cook?

Whatever that is your answer........you better ask her to stop cooking.

So the both of you can go out and eat at some restaurant.

It should be a no brainer here. Since it's an issue for you.

You mustn't complain about this.

Back then late nineties, I dey beg Isioma with her cute fanny to come go market and cook me delicious.

She obliged me many times over and it was fun playing the boss.

She would cook and serve me first. Sit at my feet and rub my back while I ate. My life was the shit then...............

Most men want a woman to cook them home made meals and you are here beside yourself.

Other men are getting married to avoid mama put and roadside food service.

So you can just go outside and eat in peace or fry egg and indomie at home.

No Biggie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Bamzyriches451: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Thank you bros
I no reason am go that side before o
I been dey think say na love
Kai!
Tor
All this girls just Dey find who Dem go use as mugu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by haiti007(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Definitely not a Lagos girl

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
haiti007:

Are you kidding?
You mean say Lagos girls no dey do am?
Island girls or mainland girls?
Bros you sure?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
silvoclaira:

Proudly a good cook wink
That's not true..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Kilotat: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Because its the easiest way to Charm a guy!
Be wise o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Kilotat: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
haiti007:
A Lagos Girl Charmed me 2015 during our NYSC, I find my self loving her against my wish, I even follow her to Lagos but God Saved me. Am now married to my first Love. The girl I love when I was young, in Jss class.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kilotat:
A Lagos Girl Charmed me 2015 during our NYSC, I find my self loving her against my wish, I even follow her to Lagos but God Saved me. Am now married to my first Love. The girl I love when I was young, in Jss class.

Nnah mehnnn, thank God for your life o senior man
Dat girl for don divert your destiny if no be say you jah yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kilotat:
Because its the easiest way to Charm a guy!
Be wise o

Thank you Kilotat
Na to dey alert from now on
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Godada:

The real question should be: is she a good cook?

Whatever that is your answer........you better ask her to stop cooking.

So the both of you can go out and eat at some restaurant.

It should be a no brainer here. Since it's an issue for you.

You mustn't complain about this.

Back then late nineties, I dey beg Isioma with her cute fanny to come go market and cook me delicious.

She obliged me many times over and it was fun playing the boss.

She would cook and serve me first. Sit at my feet and rub my back while I ate. My life was the shit then...............

Most men want a woman to cook them home made meals and you are here beside yourself.

Other men are getting married to avoid mama put and roadside food service.

So you can just go outside and eat in peace or fry egg and indomie at home.

No Biggie.

Baba you na Odogwu o grin grin grin
Jokes apart sha, you yarn better
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by haiti007(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
SundayNightGist:

Are you kidding?
You mean say Lagos girls no dey do am?
Island girls or mainland girls?
Bros you sure?

Both mainland and island..
Well, except you spend heavily on them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by haiti007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kilotat:

That's Lagos babes for you bro
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by SmartPolician: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
silvoclaira:

Proudly a good cook wink

What's wrong with that?
The internet (especially YouTube) is there to help us.
I've personally learned a lot from Google and YouTube.
You guys should take it on the ladies.
The way you said most is funny.
Where did you do the survey to come up with your conclusion?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
SundayNightGist:
You start friending a Nigerian girl, and next thing she will make sure you taste of her own personally cooked food- either she brings it from home or she offers to cook it at your place.
Because they have been lied to by society and so believe that food is some sort of love potion, a way to a man's heart. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always So Eager To Cook For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
haiti007:

Both mainland and island..
Well, except you spend heavily on them

Chai! E don be be dat o undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor / The Hardest Thing To Stop On Earth Is Masturbation / Bbnaija: Phyna And Groovy Had Rough Sex Under Bedsheet Yesterday Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.