Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel (54255 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by discusant: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government

Killings to preserve the political status quo in Nigeria. Killings to preserve the skewed and lopsided political structure and unitary government system created by Arewa military dictators to favor Arewa economically and politically.

Is this going to be the last?

Worse is that southern members of Nigeria’s armed have been indoctrinated to kill even their children in order to preserve the false political structure and governance system.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by xelly: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Of all places a toll gate, why? Let them blame themselves, what has changed since Endsars? Insecurity became worse.

I hope you don't want to quote me to say trash before I swear for you?

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by KoshCAD: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
Ori awon to bi e ti buru but they still think they have life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by 8stargeneral: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
What a country..we're waiting for lie Mohammad response
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by KoshCAD: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

You see that homo- erectus above that is still siding the government, nature must surely serve him that food he serves to people as e sey hot.

He must surely have a day with nature
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by elantraceey(f): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

You've been asking for names.... I hope you've seen enough.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by KoshCAD: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry
Oloriburuku.

Sebi ISWAP killing if your useless army are all lies
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by PDJT: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

- One of those killed was actually my student when I served in Pendove college, in Ondo State. And he had a name- Master Folorunsho, from Ifon in Ondo State.

-You’re very heartless, one day you will reap your just reward.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by specialmati(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
grin grin grin nairaland typewriter. I remember those days you were shouting audio. You are part of the problem defending assholes
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tallesty1:
Your name will make the list someday if you don't stop playing politics with people's lives. What goes around always has a way of coming around.

It is as simple as that. His name will surely make the list.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Foolishbuhari: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

Go and ask your father! So many bastards on NL. You asked for their names and now that you were served their names, you're asking when it happened? Are you mad?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Foolishbuhari: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tinubu4presiden:
Bastard iGBO people.want to spoil Lagos

I guess the names there are mostly igbo names right? Or maybe the panel is an arm of IPOB.

Take this to the bank though. Tifnubu WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!!
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by soil4soil(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:

Where are the people saying show me one person that was killed in Lekki tollgate.
Its free government that has shown you now please loud your Mic let hear your next vibrations
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by SeunO1979: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
after4:
Lie Mohammed called it "phantom" killing

The blood of these dead youth go ever dey hunt both the soldiers and everybody wey send them. Blood sucking vampires

More on their supporters
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ezemust: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
TriCee:
Finally

Someone is still up there asking 'where did that happen'. Na for your bedroom e happen.

Zombies always quick to defend what they have no clue about.
like NGpatriot.the demon himself.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ezmans: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
The next question is who sent the soldiers to kill them?

The world is watching.

Thunder fire Lai Mohammed and everyone in Buhari”s Government
with this report sanwo-olu 2023 is gone
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
busyflexz:
The question that keep popping on my head anytime i hear about this lekki drama is "where is are the families of these deceased people" like no genuine family that came to point out that there family member is missing
Sometimes you keep quiet. How can you say no family member even after CNN interviewed Victor Ibanga's brother and showed it to the World.

The game is over. The Nigerian Federal Government are murderers. They killed those unarmed kids in cold blood.

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Ezmans: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
OssyMalik:
it happened in your dreams.

Uchu
helinus is an agent of government beware of him
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Misterone: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
ojun50:
Yet some useless people we still say no body die.

This list na heaven he fall from

May there soul rest in peace
trash. show us their dead bodies. rubbish.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank you to all those who stood to make this report a reality. Thank you to Governor SanwoOlu for fulfilling this.

Thank you to all EndSars protesters around the World.

Thank you to DJ Switch we will be eternally grateful to you. History will never forget you.

Goodbye to the lives lost but you will live on in the struggle against these murderers.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Misterone:
trash. show us their dead bodies. rubbish.

Is this rubbish too?

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where is mr lai Mohammed who said the DJ Cupy was not patriotic that her live recording was a piece of fabricated lies
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by careidon: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Show their dead bodies for you to do what exactly?
They have shown the panelists and they are not from just the government.
If you still don't believe, please let the families mourn in peace. But stop the derision, that it's false.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by okwusdaddy: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
I remember the day of the shooting. Watching it on television just broke my heart and made me cry something i hadn't done in years.Why are our leaders this wicked.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Bhol28: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Accepted but where are their pictures,their families,address before the attack,e.t.c.They need to come out,it's very important.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Truth is finally out
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Okwyjesus(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
ojun50:
Yet some useless people we still say no body die.

This list na heaven he fall from

May there soul rest in peace

Igbo people want to destroy Lagos bla bla bla
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by BobbieZion(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry

These won't fly..
Next time...... Find something more sensible to say.
Nonpartisan indeed.
I knew your sense cannot tell anything better,because it has never told u so.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by BobbieZion(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

Donkey talk
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by FirstbornWds: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

God will punish you massively

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by CaptainAyub: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
Just because of 30k.
Your mama is childless as far as you're concerned.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / Femi Fani-kayode Releases Statement About The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.