Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel (54260 Views)

#endsars: Lagos Demolishes Community Whose Residents Saw Lekki Tollgate Shooting / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by ojun50(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Misterone:
trash. show us their dead bodies. rubbish.
In yr sitting room they are there waiting for you to see them

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
cc Seun

This type of user doesn't deserve to be on this forum

I thought this forum is for human being only

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?
I don't usually do this, but thunder faya you there.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by onilanre(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Published names that came to their minds.

i can see names like "Jide" "Joe" "deceased" no surname, no address.

Abeg make we hear word. angry

I pity your children

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by christistruth01: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Seun:
The Lagos #EndSARS Judicial panel has published the names of the casualties of the army and police during the Lekki Tollgate Shooting/Massacre of 20-10-20. Their names are in the images below:

This Fake Lekki Panel report has just Scored a Spectacular Own Goal

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Truth is just too Powerful for its haters to handle !!!!!!!!!

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by christistruth01: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

You see that homo- erectus above that is still siding the government, nature must surely serve him that food he serves to people as e sey hot.

He must surely have a day with nature

On page 304 it lists the 14 Petitions received from Lekki Toll Gate incident and their Compensations only Abuta Solomon was listed as dead at Lekki and his Brother Nathaniel Solomon was Paid N25 Million as Compensation

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by jimcaddy(m): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2021
I thought they said no one died. Besides those that went missing, where could they possibly be?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2021
This report should get to CNN, BBC and Ajazeera FAST!

MY GOD! shocked shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by christistruth01: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Ecne:
This report should get to CNN, BBC and Ajazeera FAST!

MY GOD! shocked shocked cool

It's Fake
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by BluntCrazeMan: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2021
For the very first time, Government said something that resembled the truth.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by FirstbornWds: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Lovenorth:
Where is the none doctored video of the soldiers shooting the protesters? Where are the bodies of those killed? I like the way Logas state government is trying to use this kangaroo investigation and recommendations for political advantage
You'll not end well. Definitely.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by FirstbornWds: 1:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

You're a glorified idiot.

So this is the next straw you want to clutch at? Gosh... May same fate befall you
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Lanresnett(m): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Solatium post=107655745]

[b]is it that you want to mislead people or you don't understand compressive passge

They were not Victims of Lekki shooting,they were only tagged endsars because those bodies were all picked up from different locations within Lagos during the endsars riots.

It will be difficult for it to be well with u o. Oloriburuku sombody.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Rolly22(m): 1:43am On Nov 16, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

Idiot you and your generation would never know peace.
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Rolly22(m): 1:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Zombie you will never have peace
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by plaindealer: 2:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

This panel is a joke, LASG should be ashamed and embarrassed, they need to distance themselves from this laughable and comedic panel.

I can't believe their evidence and conclusion was based on words of mouth, no investigation, no medical reports and autopsies, no proof that the so called dead and injured pepper were at the toll gate..

Must everything in Nigeria be so unprofessional and a joke?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Clash01: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

May your children be killed and nobody will believe they died.

May your brother be murdered and no body will go to jail for it.

May your sister be raped and may the rapist bribe his way out of it.

May You live long to witness the reoccurrence in case you decide to have another child.

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by plaindealer: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Rolly22:

Zombie you will never have peace

Clash01:

May your children be killed and nobody will believe they died.

May your brother be murdered and no body will go to jail for it.

May your sister be raped and may the rapist bribe his way out of it.

May You live long to witness the reoccurrence in case you decide to have another child.
Kolode? Over what,?

Is it a crime or life and death to express opinion on NL?

Do you people think God answer evil wishes and evil payers from evil wishing people?

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Clash01: 2:52am On Nov 16, 2021
plaindealer:

Kolode? Over what,?

Is it a crime or life and death to express opinion on NL?

Do you people think God answer evil wishes and evil payers from evil wishing people?

Did you think I prayed to God??

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by plaindealer: 3:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Clash01:

Did you think I prayed to God??

Who do you pray to? Yourself?
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by nerd004: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2021
All those that participated in the killing of these ones will pay with their blood when the time comes...

Its not a threat it's a promise...
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Shokoloko(f): 4:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Solatium:

is it that you want to mislead people or you don't understand compressive passge

They were not Victims of Lekki shooting,they were only tagged endsars because those bodies were all picked up from different locations within Lagos during the endsars riots.

They are all unclaimed bodies,

3 Likes

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by chuksoyo21(m): 4:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

A moronic descendant of Lai Muhammed spotted here..

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by Gaabasky: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2021
RIP comrades. U are Heros.
Those mofos will surely pay for it one day

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2021
plaindealer:

This panel is a joke, LASG should be ashamed and embarrassed, they need to distance themselves from this laughable and comedic panel.

I can't believe their evidence and conclusion was based on words of mouth, no investigation, no medical reports and autopsies, no proof that the so called dead and injured pepper were at the toll gate..

e pain am ooo
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2021
helinues:

What a fuckery was that

Where did that happen?

lai mohammed where are you ?

we are missing your smelly mouth!

1 Like

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by jodeci(m): 5:00am On Nov 16, 2021
You will die a shameful death,evil will continually lurk at your door.

christistruth01:

Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by christistruth01: 5:02am On Nov 16, 2021
jodeci:
You will die a shameful death,evil will continually lurk at your door.

He who Christ has Blessed no one Can Curse
Even your Curses Jesus and turned into infinite Magnificent Blessings
Re: List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel by christistruth01: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2021
plaindealer:

The report was even unsigned and fake

The report itself says on page 304 that only one person died at Lekki and his brother Nathaniel Solomon was awarded N25 Million Read it yourself !!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84 / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.