Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon (5835 Views)

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun / Okorocha Begins Delivery Of Free Kerosene In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
Is it true, that a gallon of kerosene, is now 850 naira??
two years ago, i used to buy it for 220 naira
how much is a gallon of petrol self??
if this is fresh air, then i must be scared
i told her to start using woods, to cook at the backyard sa,
but i want to knw if kerosene is really, expensive.
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Dyt(f): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
My dear
its almost same price wit diesel
i tot kerosene wz meant 2 b d cheapest
even petrol sef s cheaper 2 kerosene
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Didn't the price of Kerosene fall to about Naira 50-60 per litre?
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
this is sumthing serious, and ppl are happy for the recent minimum wage?? that gej signed, ppl earning 18000 naira permonth will have to use wood in cooking now?? this is turning into sumthing else
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Didn't the price of Kerosene fall to about Naira 50-60 per litre?
i thought as much too, i was surprise wen she was serious, a gallon for 850?? that is sumthing serious,
i wonder how much landlord, are now collecting for a room self?
Dyt:

My dear
its almost same price wit diesel
i tot kerosene wz meant 2 b d cheapest
even petrol sef s cheaper 2 kerosene
diesel and kerosene are the same price??
and petrol is cheaper?
OMG
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by EkoIle1: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
Fresh Air For All. Enjoy am.
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by OAM4J: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
Amazing!
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
Eko Ile:

Fresh Air For All. Enjoy am.
this definitely wont cut it, this is not fresh air, this is[b] FRESH DEATH[/b]
OAM4J:

Amazing!
this is not amazing o, i could use a gun, on GEJ, n petroleum, n kerosene, n diesel minister right now
or dont they have those minister differently now?
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
@oam4j, can i reply to a moderator post?? undecided
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked
Thought women from Delta state were only jubilating some days back due to a price cut
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
donspony:

shocked
Thought women from Delta state were only jubilating some days back due to a price cut
it prob went down to 500 naira, which is pure fuckery
anyway why wont they jubilate?? wont blame them anyways embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
poverty refresh 2011
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
oyb:

poverty refresh 2011
in as much as i dnt like gej admin, i wnt pray for hi administration to be disastrous, it will affect my family o
i they beg una, make una help me pray for am o
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
Abeg make we hear word jor. As far back as 2008 when serving as a corps member in adamawa state, we were buying a gallon for between 700 and 800 naira so kini big deal?
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
pDude:

Abeg make we hear word jor. As far back as 2008 when serving as a corps member in adamawa state, we were buying a gallon for between 700 and 800 naira so kini big deal?
2008?? damn, well i bought it for 200 naira, then 20 naira, for the person who sold it to me, @lagos, and it was 2008, this fresh air has been going round since then
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
The problem is caused by blackmarketers of diesel who now mix kerosene plus black oil and sell it to the public as diesel.What I wonder is why nobody is talking about this criminal activity which in turn is causing hardship to millions of Nigerians who now find it hard to get kerosene.
My candid advice is that people should switch to using of gas for the main time before our irresponsible president thinks of finding a solution to this problem.
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Wizardofoz: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^^

You mean my grandmother l'abule should switch to gas?
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
all i can say is, kerosene price, is really alarming, n mr president needs to do something urgently about it
~Bluetooth:

The problem is caused by blackmarketers of diesel who now mix kerosene plus black oil and sell it to the public as diesel.What I wonder is why nobody is talking about this criminal activity which in turn is causing hardship to millions of Nigerians who now find it hard to get kerosene.
My candid advice is that people should switch to using of gas for the main time before our irresponsible president thinks of finding a solution to this problem.
@bluetooth, these mix diesel and kerosene, the cars and trailers, that uses them, are they safe?? cause i knw combination of two diff chemicals, no be small thing o, this is really alarming sa
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
Wizardofoz:

^^^^

SENSE sarcasm?  grin
n lol abule people get more light
so gas shouldnt be a prob
she will enjoy it more, than you do in lagos
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by MaiSuya(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
Donlittle:

Is it true, that a gallon of kerosene, is now 850 naira??
two years ago, i used to buy it for 220 naira
how much is a gallon of petrol self??
if this is fresh air, then i must be scared
i told her to start using woods, to cook at the backyard sa,
but i want to knw if kerosene is really, expensive.

DAMMN!! where i reside, its between 450-500. and ppl still dey complain
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mai Suya:

DAMMN!! where i reside, its between 450-500. and ppl still dey complain
in lagos??
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
Donlittle:

all i can say is, kerosene price, is really alarming, n mr president needs to do something urgently about it@bluetooth, these mix diesel and kerosene, the cars and trailers, that uses them, are they safe?? cause i knw combination of two diff chemicals, no be small thing o, this is really alarming sa

That is what blackmarketers do and that is why kerosene is scarce.As per the safety of the diesel,you will never know until your engine knocks.
Wizardofoz:

^^^^

Maybe or maybe not depending on your g-mo's pocket.5kg of gas costs aroung #1300 while 4 litres of kerosene costs 850 which is also scarce.so if you want comfort for your granny,get her a gas cooker before she dies of smoke.
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Well y'all said you wanted FRESH AIR
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Ossaifamous(m): 5:00am On Jun 08, 2011
In 2008 when I worked for a fuel station ,kerosine was sold for 50/ltr, and diesel btw 110 to 112 per litre but these price now is killin
Goodluck should work on reducin these increase cos. A wage increment that causes inflation only kills the Economy
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by honeric01(m): 5:11am On Jun 08, 2011
Someone i know very well actually bought 4 liters for N900 naira around Surulere

Another bought 11 liters at about N170 per liter around Ipaja.

See this is not good at all and people are not smiling o (but whose's fault?) if you voted for GEJ (PDP), then you have no MORAL right to complain!
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by pleep(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2011
Are you guys really blaming the president for this?
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2011
F u ck the f u ckking country, i am gonna pack my bags, paint myself blackker with tar and go to ghana! wtf?
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2011
pleep:

I don't get it, who should be blame, minister of petrol? Who appoint the minister?
Minister of natural resources, who appoints the minister?
Or it was during the yar adua regime, who completed the tenure? Me
Guy please to whom much is given, dozen is expected, n this man hasn't done half of a dozen, well make I they see sa
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Enosa1(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2011
Here in edo state, I buy kerosene at #180 per litre but around last week,the price fell to #50 per litre but most filling stations have refuse to comply, an act that brought long queue to those that comply.
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Phoenix6278(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2011
It is 50naira per litre here in Benin
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by bidemi12(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2011
pleep:

dem just born you? who should we blame? undecided
Re: I Cant Believe The Price Of Kerosene in Lagos is Now N850/Gallon by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2011
bidemi12:

dem just born you? who should we blame? undecided
speaker of the house, bankole wink wink grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Govt. To Provide Constant Electricity – Nwokocha / Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate / Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.