Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me (858 Views)

Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2021
Hello everyone ,I met this girl just months ago ,we fell in love,we dating and going well ,but my pastor says she’s not the one for me ,and u have seen it in my dreams too ..we were walking separately and I called her and she didn’t answer ..but we cool
In real life ..but i love this girl ,she’s all I need in a woman ..am
In my late 20’s and she is in her middle 20’s..she’s all I need in a woman and I wish to marry her ..but that dream dey make me reason..what do I do ..advise me
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by nrexzy: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Maybe ur pastor daughter dey for u....
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by BBBmall25: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Goodnews for you. If sense is not far from you, then bone that babe. She might be doing some solo with the idiat of the pastor, or may be u want to be his spiritual konji colleaque... Ur choice tho'!
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2021
nrexzy:
Maybe ur pastor daughter dey for u....
The dream nko ?
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

The dream nko ?
Na the dream dey fear me sef.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by benuejosh: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Everybody gwt their problems were them never settle, you come the bring your own.

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by nrexzy: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

The dream nko ?
Na ur mind dey play tricks on u....
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Boogyman557: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool early 20s and na dis kind tin de ur mind. wen ur mate de PLAY NACK N GO OR NACK N FOCUS.. instead of u to de tink of how u go take make MONEY 4 disy LIFE. If too sey, no be sey, U de ur early 20s, I 4 just carry my old KALA jazz in ur ap, WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Any story wey don already start with my pastor said this,my pastor said that,that story dey always dey hard me to judge undecided.

I just dey imagine when africans go get full voltage of sense for this life undecided. Why on earth would a grown up man put the decisions concerning his life into the hands of another .an Simply because he's perceived to have been called by God undecided

Una dey try cha.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
nrexzy:

Na ur mind dey play tricks on u....
I thought as much ..hmmm
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Ahmed0336(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Wahala!!!

Do your dreams come true? If no, I'd advice you give it some time, pray over it over and over again.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Bigpapi: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:
Hello everyone ,I met this girl just months ago ,we fell in love,we dating and going well ,but my pastor says she’s not the one for me ,and u have seen it in my dreams too ..we were walking separately and I called her and she didn’t answer ..but we cool
In my late 20’s and she is in her middle 20’s..she’s all I need in a woman and I wish to marry her ..but that dream dey make me reason..what do I do ..advise me

Who's your pastor?
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Mtchewww undecided
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool early 20s and na dis kind tin de ur mind. wen ur mate de PLAY NACK N GO OR NACK N FOCUS.. instead of u to de tink of how u go take make MONEY 4 disy LIFE. If too sey, no be sey, U de ur early 20s, I 4 just carry my old KALA jazz in ur ap, WTF MAN
Must I be a billionaire before I marry ..ode..have u made the money ?its only poor people that advise much about making money on social media ..u advise me
To be flirting and cheating ..am in my late 20’s nigga and am working ok ..I no be small
Pikin ok
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Wahala!!!

Do your dreams come true? If no, I'd advice you give it some time, pray over it over and over again.
That’s the fear ..yes it comes true ..hope u can understand
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Iniobong34: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Mtchewww undecided
ma take am easy na grin

1 Like

Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Boogyman557: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

Must I be a billionaire before I marry ..ode..have u made the money ?its only poor people that advise much about making money on social media ..u advise me
To be flirting and cheating ..am in my late 20’s nigga and am working ok ..I no be small
Pikin ok
Holly Gram cool If u bring any PIKIN come dis world to surfer. na my new KALA I go take BLAST ur left leg.. WAITING DE WORRY DIS GENERATION OF KIDS.. if dem check am now. na ur POPS MAN AP U STILL DE, NA UR POPS MAN HOUSE U DE.. my own be sey, NO BRING ANY PIKIN COME DIS WORLD TO SURFER.. E B LIKE SEY MY KALA DE HUNGRY U TO TEST.. WTF MAN
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

That’s the fear ..yes it comes true ..hope u can understand
My dreams come to pass ..I no wan make mistake
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Take your dreams serious...now and in future.to avoid grave mistake.
You're your own prophet.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u bring any PIKIN come dis world to surfer. na my new KALA I go take BLAST ur self leg.. WAITING DE WORRY DIS GENERATION OF KIDS.. if dem check am now. na ur POPS MAN AP U STILL DE, NA UR POPS MAN HOUSE U DE.. my own be sey, NO BRING ANY PIKIN COME DIS WORLD TO SURFER.. E B LIKE SEY MY KALA DE HUNGRY U TO TEST.. WTF MAN
Na me dey take care of my parents ode ..I pay my rent ,and opened businesses..keep flirting and uselessing your life ..even bill gate marry before he blow ..same as your richest pastors in Nigeria
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Boogyman557: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

Na me dey take care of my parents ode ..I pay my rent ,and opened businesses..keep flirting and uselessing your life ..even bill gate marry before he blow ..same as your richest pastors in Nigeria
Holly Gram cool Na now u caprisun WELL. 1 WEED for my HEAD. Jah bless your HUSTLE MAN. WTF MAN
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2021
donbachi:
Take your dreams serious...now and in future.to avoid grave mistake.
You're your own prophet.
Thanks but w no dey easy to leave that girl ..she dey hear me ..the loyalty too much ..good character too .
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by donbachi(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

Thanks but w no dey easy to leave that girl ..she dey hear me ..the loyalty too much ..good character too .
river no dey swallow person wey no put leg inside am.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2021
donbachi:
river no dey swallow person wey no put leg inside am.
So I should leave her abi ??
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

So I should leave her abi ??
fate is yours and path is also yours.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:
The dream is very clear, few years from now you’ll understand.

Just pray to God to break you guys up if you ain’t meant for each other.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

The dream is very clear, few years from now you’ll understand.

Just pray to God to break you guys up if you ain’t meant for each other.

Ok thanks everyone ..e go pain me o ..I haven’t seen a girl as loyal as this in this internet age.
The one God Wil give me Wil be better than this I believe ..
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Bobo I don't know,wen you ready, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Bobo I don't know,wen you ready, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

U dey Lagos ?
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

Ok thanks everyone ..e go pain me o ..I haven’t seen a girl as loyal as this in this internet age.
The one God Wil give me Wil be better than this I believe ..
Not saying you should break up with her immediately, just pray for more directions and revelations.
Things are not always at it seems, only God can tell who is best for you.
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Owuamanamifechi: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Not saying you should break up with her immediately, just pray for more directions and revelations.
Things are not always at it seems, only God can tell who is best for you.
Best advise today ..oh yeah ..u too mush ..nice one ..I Wil do as u say ..
The babe too sweet ..she dey hear word my gee ..to see that kind girl no easy o ..
Re: I Love This Girl So Much But My Pastor Says She Is Not The One For Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Owuamanamifechi:

U dey Lagos ?
yes boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Found Yourself In A Situation Where You Find It Hard To Forgive? / Lady Flogs Boyfriend Infront Of Her Friends For Cheating; Chilling Video Drops / I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.