Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40474 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Gudbadguy: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very stupid girl,instead of her to be collecting from you and adding to her mom's sales she's busy running her mom down. Foolish girl
U seem like a very selfish person like most females.i pity d nigga dat will cheat himself by falling in love with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by frybug: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na u we suppose dey tell helpp!! Na. Be a good boy and share the blessings
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Sundaycomputer: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Send me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by lascos912(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abfinest007:
U be thief na .thief still dey need advice.she is stealing from her mom to give to you and you are happy

The next topic I'm expecting from is" how my girlfriend's mom arrested me
you are an idiot,according script his he happy about it.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?
Continue to put your head into it until you get trapped or get to point of no return

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Spain007(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

Na Love nwantiti dey shark her.....she go soon soji.
Same thing happened to me during my adolescent age,na akara Chioma dey bombered me then..
My advice is that be cautioned on how you collect things from her,infact stop collecting from her henceforth...cos if her mum finds out,the story no go funny.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.
Period grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Hezzyluv: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.

Just let her Know the consequences of what she's doing and the kind of disgrace awaiting you if her mum gets to know.

If you believe in the existence of God, he doesn't like it. If you don't believe in his existence, let your conscience speak for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

She's from the water kingdom and is just prepping you ( similar to a fattening room ) for when she will later on milk you to stupor. She sees your potential, she is clairvoyant, she is an ogbanje child and she knows what she is doing. You on the other hand, do not. You think she is madly in love with you and naive.
Your eyes will clear when the time comes. Someone who can robb her mother (it's still robbery) to give to you, is capable of padlocking your lovelife and essence in the world below , just for her selfish interests.
Do some digging and consultations about her. If you like, say I am being " extra "
I've said mine.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by heartbeat84: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls, u had better be VERY CAREFUL 'cos if u try anything stupid, cheating on her or playing away match, just get ready for your funeral
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Ooye12: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Baba Dey chop benefit lowkey for Nigeria grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by 147abbey(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Be careful man,
You are reaping where you did not plant., brain washing the innocent girl
That's stealing by trickish
For your mind now you don find awooof or you dey think said u be super star. Guy go and find better things to do with your miserable dull brain

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Akuruoulo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very stupid girl,instead of her to be collecting from you and adding to her mom's sales she's busy running her mom down. Foolish girl

COLLECTING FROM WHO ?
WOMEN AND SELFISHNESS
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by WELLINGTON01: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Exkandayee:
I swear same thing dey happen my side laidis, eget this 20 year old I dey talk to,her mum get big restaurant for owerri here,omo na there I dey eat dinner,she arrange presidential soup for me every night with full chicken,Mr op ,e no easy, enjoy while it last, these girls are hard to find, and if you check, the kind girls weh dey do This no dey look other guy's whenever they are dating,na one one woman, please op hold her right, she's good,and sometimes buy small small things for her, like nah ehhh,I fit go market square,buy vanilla ice cream for her to other stuff to make her happy, but na me deh chop her pass plus cuntus join,esweet maguy.

lol bad bad guy, see all the things you deyy enjoy...but pls make sure you dont do her wrong oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by amodujames(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's using Ur destiny to boom her mum's shop
When she give you 2000 stuff, and 2000 percentage of your destiny is gone
Wise oooo
Reason am if you refuse she go dey unhappy with you cool
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by yusluvad(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
This your relationship get k leg ooo...
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by WELLINGTON01: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stylishdebby:
Marry her na, this one na first time love

I don't know if you are a man or woman ooo...but I will tell you this your comment is very reasonable. if na me na marriage straight, those type of girls are hard to come by...first love no be child play ooo

kudos
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by WELLINGTON01: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tallesty1:
This one nah "in-house" bandit.

I remember telling someone on here that a Nigerian girl in love is a giver. It comes to them naturally. If your girl is not giving to you, she's likely giving someone else.

It's just their thing.

God bless you brother, that is just the simplest thin some guys dont know...

The fact is that if a girl LOVES you dearly to heart, she will do anything to help you if has the means. but some mumu ppl believe that girls dont give, or the man should be the giver. A WOMAN IS A NATURAL GIVER

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nicoddemus(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.

A girl is stealing from her mother to give you and you're collecting and still want to collect our advise join Just continue.

How old are you self?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by olamoses75(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

please, can you share me her number in DM? Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Coolgent(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Bro don't be a gigolo!
Am 100% sure the Girl is a teenager,
Id her mum catch you...
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Stylishdebby(f): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
WELLINGTON01:

I don't know if you are a man or woman ooo...but I will tell you this your comment is very reasonable. if na me na marriage straight, those type of girls are hard to come by...first love no be child play ooo

kudos
lol funny you, my name for tell you my gender. No bi to dey collect alone o, if she no come bring nko?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by bizhop01: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
The foolish girl always give parasite boyfriend her mama money and foodstuffs
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by EndRape2(f): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
When the mother is cursing people running her business down, just know that the curses will come upon you.

uote author=Znation post=107672236]Hello nairalanders

nairalanders, What should i do?[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Benwallt(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2021
She is deformed. When she gets reformed she would ring your system beyond knock.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MisterKennedy(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Znation bro please send me a message on WhatsApp bro 08100553547
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MisterKennedy(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
MadamVanessa:
It's not bad if she's from high socioeconomic family, but if her family is an average family or from the lower class family, it's not that good. Atleast, she should collect you some money or reduced the price for you instead of not collecting money at all. It's for the detriment of her mum's business.

And you, if you know she won't collect you money, stop going there, stop taking advantage of her naiveness. That's how girls behave when love shaggs them, not untill the said guy disappoint them before their eyes clear..

Good advice dear. Well said
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MisterKennedy(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2021
Znation:

Bro please send me a message on WhatsApp. I have experience on what to do 08100553547
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MisterKennedy(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Godada:

Everyone has spoken their mind.

That's fine.

Znation, Between you and I, what's your plan for this girl?

You better not serve her breakfast or else Amadioha will bloke your penìs.
What does it mean to serve a girl breakfast? It is really an idiom or a Nigerian idiom?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by eskorelvis: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Lol, d babe don trap u finish, she dey expect proposal. U're in too deep now, abeg wife her cos it seems she loves u so much. If u break her heart and she curse u, e don be for u cos of everything she's done for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.