Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (40491 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Coolsphinx: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
I had a similar experience around 2003 while i was still an undergraduate, i visited Lagos for something i spent around 3 weeks somewhere around ketu axis, so i eat out. There was this restaurant I usually go to eat, the girl managing the place for her sister was just dashing me food with plenty meat and fish, she did it the first time, i had money, so i felt i could pay for the food, when i paid she smiled sheepishly and said i should not bother, my heart skipped, the next day she repeated the same thing and that was the very last time i ate there, i took off because i won't be a party to running another person's business aground. Young man you better start avoiding that girl and her mother's supermarket or shop for your own good.
Romanoff:
You will still serve her breakfast.

Abi?
Una go say Nigerian girls no sabi love, this one done love you sotey she done turn Robin hood, thieving from her privileged mum to give to you the less privileged, you still come here dey complain.

Which advice you dey find gan gan?

If you no want make she dey thief give you, tell her make she stop na.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Omoluabiii(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hear my advice.
If you ve been giving her missionary style and 2 rounds before, increase it to doggy and 12 rounds,
and you shall know that the lord is good grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by juman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are a thief.
Both of you deserve to be arrested.
Oleeeee.

That shop would close down.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Ayo081(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Notyourtype:
Your condition is the dream of everyman, forget what people will say o.. Let me tell you: it is good for your girlfriend to be spending on you these days o.. No let anybody on nairaland decieve u

Bros, if na you too, you go fear.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Tzar(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Awoof dey run belle o!!!
Trust me freebies like this don’t end well, especially if you decide not to marry the girl.
Hell hath no fury like such a woman if she is scorned!

Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

She's spending so much on me, and i think i need advice.

I thought i was a lucky man b4, but the thing is too much 4 me.

nairalanders, What should i do?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Pipefitter: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Some people may say i'm lucky and would want to be in my position, but i really need ur advice..

My girlfriend mum have a very big provission shop, and u all know how it feels (that joy) to have such person daughther as your girlfriend.

She loves me so much that she can give me money, food stuff, all for free from their shop. infact, i don't even spend a kobo to buy anything again. All i do is just go to their shop, & collect whatever i want.

If i meet her mum when i want to buy something, i'll pay her. But if i give her N500, she will give me change of even N2000 and ask me to go. And i don't argue with her so that her mum won't notice. I will just collect the money and go.

If i call her on phone that i'm hungry, only God can tell the things she will bring for me withing just 20 minutes of calling her..

Tell her to stop � and pay for whatever you take, it goes a long way in shaping however you turn out
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ayo2008: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are playing with fire. Fear karma.
Pls stop it because indirectly you are inviting curse into your life cos you are reaping where you have not sown. Beware so that the awof wnt turn to poison .. God is not happy with that

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Bmgreat: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are nothing but a thief
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by jimmychang: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Bro don't start what you can't finish.She loves you but as the man you are to guide her.Tell her to stop and reduce it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nwachi22(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Op, please stop encouraging her abeg.
Chai! This girl must be very naive.
I guess she’s still in secondary school.

We all did same as teenagers so what she’s doing is not abnormal. Op, It’s left for you to apply some maturity and thread with caution to avoid story that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Pcharles2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
The problem is that it has always ended in tears.
I witnessed one, the guy passed through all kinds of humiliation from the residents. Run now!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Chimurake: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omniman:
Dear op.

You are lucky indeed, if you love her as much as she loves you, congratulations

But if it's guilty conscience that's making you feel uneasy..

Calculate the cost of all the things you have gotten for free and pay back with clear mind.

Before someone cellotape your name on #70 egg and take you to the beach grin grin
The way Dem do Emma ba�
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nwachi22(f): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Note: most of the things she gives me, she bring it without me asking for it. And if i try to reject them, she starts to think that i'm trying to give her space, i'm seeing someone else or i don't love her anymore.. Thats why i need advice, because i don't want to loose her by rejecting what she brings for me.
Look for a way to give back, by either paying her school fees or doing something tangible for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by adeniyi65(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Op can you give me her number?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Qatar2022: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ogaboss44:
Pu**y ass nigga
Mumu what makes him pussy ass
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Have some dignity as a man and stop exploiting the young girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by membranus: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Notyourtype:
Your condition is the dream of everyman, forget what people will say o.. Let me tell you: it is good for your girlfriend to be spending on you these days o.. No let anybody on nairaland decieve u

Point of correction, she is not spending on him, she is thieving for him.

The repercussion will surely not end well for both the guy and the girl, unless this bad business is stopped immediately.

For the girl, if the guy eventually ditched her (which is highly likely since they are both still young). Premium tears.

For the guy, if the girl's mother discover the incessant theft, her reaction may be disastrous for the boy, and may end the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by tunize(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your bae is a thief simple assuming she dey make her money, she for know sey to make money nor easy let alone stealing her mother's capital and gain to give you. You on the other hard nor be better person! Because if you be better person you could have sit her down and advice her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Op maybe saying the truth because I am currently in same situation with a lady and not a teenager.

She's providing me almost every little things needed but I don't love her most especially she's not tall, skinny, and not that beautiful.

But seriously even devil knows how handsome I am.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by vineyardfarms: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
You are a thief, and you will reap what you sow.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by fof1: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Continue to Deceive urself U hear...U are Depleting Somebody's Business and you are Calling it Love,abi? When God Will Judge U...Eyes can not Behold ur State...Be Wise and Restrain that Foolish Child U are Living On,Pls. Not everything is Love...Build what U can Sustain b4 it's too Late.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Valhalaog(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
One of the advantages of using ur joystick well enjoy sweat my guy grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by treziMcCarthy: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bro... Enjoyment no de kill person, whatever you do, just be considerate, if the gierl family is strugglish just stop... But if they are okay and she decide to be giving you.. Tell her to reduce the way she does that... Make it a once in a while thing... U Gerrit now.
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by ps3o(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's communicating something. If along the line you see her mistakes and back out, she can do great evil than you can ever imagine. Every human is selfish for reasons known to them.

My theory is *Don't engage in any relationship because of feeling financial secured.

Znation:
Hello nairalanders

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Kobicove(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

If you disappoint this girl she will stab you in your sleep, take it from me!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Damian10(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
That girl needs mental health care because she isn't normal. I feel for her mom tho
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by McCoy9067(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=107672309]U be thief na .thief still dey need advice.she is stealing from her mom to give to you and you are happy

The next topic I'm expecting from is" how my girlfriend's mom arrested me[/quote That would be the part 2 of the story]
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Znation:
Hello nairalanders

So wats ur problem Wat do u want?
Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
I hope you will still love her when both of you succeed in running her mother's business down?
You and your girlfriend are theives. You don't want to tell us how old she is?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! by Mayeldah(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
It will end in premium tears for that girl.

Love with senses on please.

Give to your bae, but don't steal to do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.