Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? (364 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Her name is Ugochi Ebo, She ticked all the boxes and I really wanted her, she was the wife I wished for but I wasnt ready at the time. Now she's married.

Up till now i haven't met any quite like her. She is smart, intelligent, independent, industrious, altruistic, homely, clean, decent, talented.... a visionary, she's brilliant, spiritually devoted and dedicated, faithful

Ugochi helps u polish and enhance ur ideas, she's supportive to the core, mentally, financially, emotionally, spiritually academically... name it.

She's a good conversationalist. Full of life with good positive vibes, she's has an idea of practically anything you want to talk about. Well schooled and with good etiquettes and culinary abilities... she's a home maker.

I miss her
Re: Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy
Oh yeah,my current gf.. We've been together right from 2013 till now...... she's the kind of woman every hustling nigha needs by his side cheesy. Mennnnnnnn, whenever I think of that fact that if I don't up my game,that I'm gonna lose her to someone else,I just dey feel motivated cheesy. Because like some would say,I don test many other fishes since I came across this girl,and none of them understands me the way she does......
Re: Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Oh yeah,my current gf.. We've been together right from 2013 till now...... she's the kind of woman every hustling nigha needs by his side cheesy. Mennnnnnnn, whenever I think of that fact that if I don't up my game,that I'm gonna lose her to someone else,I just dey feel motivated cheesy. Because like some would say,I don test many other fishes since I came across this girl,and none of them understands me the way she does......

can you help me with ur girlfriends facebook address, lemme check somethingcheesy
Re: Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
BadRadio:
can you help me with ur girlfriends facebook address, lemme check somethingcheesy
. grin. Why you decide to wicked like this? cheesy. Girl wey God take wipe away tears from my eyes nai you wor snatch away from my like ballot box sad
Re: Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. grin. Why you decide to wicked like this? cheesy. Girl wey God take wipe away tears from my eyes nai you wor snatch away from my like ballot box sad
No, I am not snatching her... I just want to check something grin
Re: Have You Met Anyone Good Enough For Marriage But Let Go Cos U Ain't Ready? by Babatojide: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
That’s MY BU.. grin
And she’s not going anywhere
Not now
Not tomorrow
Not In 100 years
This one i no go let go
I don dey get sense in kilobyte grin

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Ghanaian Lawyer See In Me / Man Jailed for Stabbinghis Girl Who endedTheir RelationshipAfterWinningmoney / Money Rituals: Why Is No One Blaming Our Music Artistes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.