Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51791 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by NEWBIN: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2020
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

448 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by espn(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
Dont give her shishi except for HBD message. She will do auto reversal of her yes...

961 Likes 55 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

864 Likes 57 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by etibaba(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Proposal accepted on a conditional term, that's a false acceptance and it wouldn't withstand the test of time.

Well it may withstand the test of time if you can provide such gifts regularly, so the ball is in your court.

263 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Soulmender: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.

401 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by badaru911: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Don't give her a dime... You be her father or mother... She should go and ask her parent for that now. Just tell her straight that you're broke... If she truly love you, she gonna stick with you and forget about her birthday..

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ningen(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2020
There's a thing call selective amnesia in which the sufferer loses certain parts of their memory.

OP, you just need a very good slap to trigger it.

I can guarantee you'll forget about that leech.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by StrongandMighty: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you

442 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Bellaqueee(f): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2020
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by digicreator: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2020
The best you can do to handle situation like this; don't give her Kobo or any gift whatsoever as the birthday present.

Wake up by 12a.m (that's if you don't mind, not a must) to send her happy birthday text message you must have drafted ahead of time (Many Nairalanders can relate to such messages). Good old days.

The message is to say you're the first person to wish her happy birthday and that is enough gift to show you actually care by going sleepless night in order to be the first to greet her.

After that, wait and let the situation handle itself.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by FeliciaOja(f): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
If She Took Her 4 months to Accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back

452 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by sirblend: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
That lady is full of scam.

So what if you don't meet up to her demand?.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Reex12(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
oga be disciplined

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
U MUST BE JOKIN. U BETA COMPLETE THE WORK YOU'VE STATRTED OR ELSE I'LL CHANGE AM FOR U

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Lexusgs430: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Send her a WhatsApp message...... tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by sheDD(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
The key is to ghost her and live like you never knew her even for a moment. But is after you mist have glow her day with cute alluring messages.
When she comes knocking why you didn't bring money goodies together with your message. You splash it to her face her ploy of "yes to marriage backed with money "

At this point you rely on your instinct as to what to follow suit next.

Good luck bloke.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by symplyrachel(f): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by gambia(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Its none of our business, go and sort out yourself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

How dare her! Bro, send me her phone number. I need to discuss something important and urgent with her

[img]https://media1./images/8d4f83e587dc867bf2e6bfe56abfcc66/tenor.gif?itemid=16283123[/img]

44 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by dangoteinlaw: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Don’t give her Shi Shi infact If you try it I call you a he-goat in advance, send her a nice text message plus a good resume for her to find a job

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Brozay...the lady wan use you dey Cashout big-time...Trade with caution

Checkout the benefits of Raw Honey and Ginger ➡️ https://www.nairaland.com/5725310/health-benefits-raw-honey-ginger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by callmeRichie(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
man proposes, God disposesgrin go an talk to God niggergrin he would scatter you in a jiffytongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by SarkinYarki: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Spell after me. G H O S T

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Tomide007: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
She might not be a fraudster, some ladies actually see gifts as a sign of love....but it's obvious u don't love her, soo just break up for her sake and ur mental health. This is one advice I can't give my brother.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

STOP PROPOSING TO WOMEN.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by janedonez(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Broken relationship is better than broken marriage

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by StrikeBack(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Akeelah and the bee
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Lumig: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
grin
I quite understand how you feel bro. She seems to agree to your proposal on the condition that you satisfy her birthday wish.
I will advise you to only send her a birthday message, don't ever be pushed or tempted to buy anything for. Then now watch her reaction or attitude from that point. Her attitude will determine either to go on with her or move on.
NEVER TURN YOURSELF TO A MUGU

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Kingpele(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok, it is important to be matured in your mind b4 u enter marriage life, so if u now marry her and she had to go through surgery to put to bed, considering the funds involved, u will just run off or disown your family... If u are not ready to foot the bill, why propose?... U better relax first and hustle, so that u won't bring children talk to this forum again...

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by GoldChest(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.