Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice (8218 Views)

I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

you are a dog
Are you insane? With that bicycle seat shaped head... You even have the audacity to go about insulting others...

Fugly and rude...

You suck!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
Are you insane? With that bicycle seat shaped head... You even have the audacity to go about insulting others...

Fugly and rude...

You suck!!!

out of my thread sex tool!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
house10s:
u n ur fantasy see all ur threads

out of my thread bandit
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Johndagr8t:

out of my thread sex tool!!
Why are you insulting me? You're the one who sleeps with his pẹnis up his girlfriend's butthole... undecided

You're weird... I even regret being nice to you... I'm going away... Don't quote me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:

Why are you insulting me? You're the one who sleeps with his pẹnis up his girlfriend's butthole... undecided

You're weird... I even regret being nice to you... I'm going away... Don't quote me.

check my DP and masturbate with it !!!

#staysafe
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by munchies: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2021
You're a kinky beautiful freak and I love it.
I've met few that hate anal and I'm sure it's coz of the bad first experience.
Datboredberry:
grin

Honestly... Amen!!!

grin

She's freaky... I'm thinking she's into domination... BDSM... There are weirder shịt out there... Scat, vore... You're more than lucky to have a girl who loves anal... undecided

My only sexual experience...was anal sex... Clumsy, messy and in my former classroom (I'd since graduated)... You have no idea how great it felt... smiley

No lube... Just his saliva and it was kiss

Indulge your babe or someone would! Vagina sex is overrated... grin

Jokes aside, some girls feel anal sex more... It's more pleasurable...

God knows, who ever I date must love to play with my ass... undecided

Because I do!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by sweetjasonjosh(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Anal freak. I want one babe like that for myself o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by babaneenoni(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2023
Johndagr8t:
Good day guys,I will be very brief but i will try to make you all understand me.
There is the bae I have been dating for 7months now, she beautiful no doubt, average height and very fair (Fulani),sofar we started the relationship things have been good especially when it comes to our sex life,but there is something I really don't understand about her since we started having sex and have tried my best to correct this things but it just not working out. It got to a time I promise not to touch her again but honestly Fulani girls are just too beautiful,she only allow me to f*ck her through her anus and most time I try telling her the implications of the act, but it obvious my girl doesn't care and again she usually tell me to put my d*ck in her anus overnight like WTF is wrong with the girl,like we have done this for all the dating months guys.
Now what i notice about her is even demonic coz honestly this girl want me to kill her,now all she want all the time is raw anal s*x guys,she always want me to hook her neck,jack her ass and penetrate deep which am always afraid she might die one day!!! she will tell me to beat her,bite her,spank and all sort of dangerous thing,and the funniest thing is that she will be crying very loud o if I stop Na wahala,she has done alot of weird things but let me stop here.
SO GUYS DID YOU THINK IS ADVISABLE TO CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP COZ HONESTLY SHE MIGHT DIE ANYTIME WITH THE WAY SHE LIKE RAW SEX LIKE THIS
this one must be an ogbanje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Hides In The Toilet To View Nudes He Did Not Know I Sent. / All These Girls Who Sit & Close Legs, What Is The Purpose Of Buying Fine Pants? / A 59-year-old Man Looking Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.