Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup (4136 Views)

OBJ Said Nigeria's Breakup Will Lead To ''Weak Republics''. He Was Right. / Lawan Mentions Those Behind Nigeria’s Breakup Plot / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by drealcivilceno(m): 5:35am On Nov 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Zenithh were you not the one talking trash on my other thread, Okay, let me tell you I'm just like that black American Buhari hired to protest in US, he said anywhere he see black people protesting he joins, lol, IPOB people are my brothers, Buhari is deaf so I no dey too vex for him, I'm committed to my aim but I got chuck mouth for anything that got my attention, on a serious note I coach a football acedemy so I want to invest in things that makes life better in my own little way,

I have interest in improving life, but if I have a chance I would take a shot in politics, but Nigeria politics na rough play that's why I take some extra training and extra care not to step on many toe, you might be surprised that I could wake up tomorrow and write about the positive side of bandits, Abeg AlaIgbo can't afford much enmity this time around

Not really, you won't rise to the top if your father was not really one of them, if you understand what I mean!
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by chiefobdk2: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2021
AlexBells:
I know that I'm a core Biafran but honestly you won't see me shouting Biafra or death, First of all, most of us in Biafra Land would honestly say, if Nigeria is well managed who needs Biafra but on the other hand the more you look at Nigeria the more hopeless it get.

Forget about corruption or even Buhari's Nepotism, why is cooking gas too costly when we have abundant natural gas under our feet, you would only find out how hopeless Nigeria is and how hopeless things are getting.

No one in his right sense really blames people who agitate for the country's breakup but then there are those of us who really don't care whether Nigeria breaks up or stick together then why are some of us having such apathy on both side.

For me I asses the cost of Nigeria's beakup and I had seen that unless the Breakup is overseen by core terrorists, Nigeria's break up would be too costly, I count on terrorists here becuase 1. They don't really care about an effective country, they only care about their Islamic state, in this case they won't care about coastlines and they don't mind declaring Nothern Nigeria independence.

Now the tricky situation is that Northern power brokers would fight back they would not allow the North to fall to terrorists and in this case, Southern Soldiers would be deployed and the day would most likely be saved with the North backing a Southern President, preferably Igbo.

Now you look at another situation if they conduct a referendum for Biafra, once that referendum is put up then Western Nigeria is demanding for a Referendum immediately, the exit of the entire South would leave the North completely landlocked again unacceptable, and this one would bring the mother of all chaos.

I still maintained that as at 1967 the North was willing to let Biafra go but the West said if the East left, they would also go, now you see the situation, no one is ready to let the other go, so after I had looked at the situation, I had adviced myself to focus on simpler things like building standard hospitals within my own locality and more.

Useless write up...

Biafra is inevitable..
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Idiko1:

In the circle of learned beings, the bolded is called the fool's theory. I am a bit worried by the stream of your thought.
I had given you one seemingly not so costly option, that is if the terrorists in the North take more territories and win the Military then declare independence but that would come with a really grave humanitarian danger, because those terrorists can't run an effective government and they are tyrants, otherwise anything less would cause a war, our representative are not arguing for Biafra in the house making everyone that agitated especially violently a rebel in the eyes of the law.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 6:36am On Nov 17, 2021
chiefobdk2:

Useless write up...

Biafra is inevitable..
Ojukwu said more, ones you begin to asses the situation, then figure out the cost and begin to look into it then reasonable minds might begin to take you serious

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Nigeria would happen to you just same way Nigeria happened to him, But I will happen to Nigeria, all of you shouting here and there, haven't Nigeria happened to you, Oya go and break up na lol, make we dey catch cruise if you die, we go still fight say rice no reach us
you still a kid...guess you will learn someday.

When a slave wants his freedom he doesn't know what his life will be after freedom, how to survive or what to do to survive and he also knows slave hunters will find and kill him once he run but still he had to do it.

America never knew what they will become if they leave UK but hoped to be great and have a land and laws that will help them attaine their full potentials but one thing they are very sure of is that THEY WILL BE KILLED ON THEIR JORNEY TO FREEDOM. Did you know that judge Washington personally beheaded his own people sabotaging their effort to leave UK? And guess their excuses when he asked them why they sabotaged their effort and cause the death of thousands of their people. They said they weren't sure what america will become so they rather work for it to not come and stay under UK government.

A lot of us believed in one Nigeria, many people that are very smart have try innovative solutions that could solve some problems in nigeria but they were shut down and why is that your government believe THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU WILL HAVE AND THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE A GRIP OF YOU. THINKING THAT SURVIVING WHAT EVER YOUR GOVERNMENT THROWS AT YOU IS THE WAY TO LIVE....YOU'RE MISTAKING, YOUR JUST GIVING THEM MORE LICENSE TO TIGHTEN YOU UP MORE....ONE DAY YOU WILL BURN OUT, YOUR CHILDREN, CHILDREN CHILDREN WILL BURN OUT, A LOT OF YOU WILL GO INTO DRUGS, DEPRESSION, HIGH CRIME RATE AND CANNIBALISM. THE COUNTRY YOU'RE TRYING TO STAY IN OUT OF FEAR OF WHAT "IF" WILL STILL KILL YOU.

NIGERIA IS HEADING NO WHERE....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF MY BROTHER IS THERE. THE STRUCTURE OF THOSE THAT SET IT UP IS NOT FOR YOU TO GET COMFORTABLE IN IT....ITS FOR YOU TO WORK HARD SO THEY CAN GET COMFORTABLE LIFE OUT OF YOUR HARD WORK AND SWEAT.

DID YOU KNOW WHAT THE NERC DIRECTOR TOLD ME ABOUT THE BUSINESS? HE SAID WE CAN NOT ENCOURAGE THIS KIND OF DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE IF WE DO A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL START IT AND WE CAN NOT ALLOW THAT THE EXPLANATION MAKES NO SENSE TO ME....IT WAS THE MOST EMPTY EXPLANATION I HAVE EVER HEARD.

So my crime is doing something innovative?

The light is for under served community because it was still a test run and I have permits they NERC gave to me....he now told me to go get a license but how can I get a license when what am generating is even below level of the permit I got. Because when your generating large electricity is when you go for license which cost thousands of dollars but when your generating small amount you only need permits.

He now said that some people will not be happy that others are getting enough electricity and others are not, so I should go get licence so I can give everybody at once. I was shocked at the empty excuses honestly Nigerians don't know nothing about nigeria
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by Malawian(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2021
AlexBells:

What kind of question is that, don't they need clothes, machines, other equipment, drugs, in fact 70% of the things we use in Nigeria is imported don't you know once Nigeria divides to get to Onitsha they may need passport, same as Aba and Lagos, all those truck drivers would not be moving in and out freely again like before.

You say technically they are not landlocked, that's true but who understands technicality that needs technicality to be technical
They can get most of those things even faster with freight planes like Rwanda does. I am saying they don't really need sea access as a matter of life and death, since they are not predominantly traders. Moreover, they can always buy whatever they needed to buy from BIAFRA. Their issue is not that they want to survive, it is that they want to subjugate and disposses others of their land just to graze cattle.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Not really, you won't rise to the top if your father was not really one of them, if you understand what I mean!
Who told you that my father was not exactly one of them, I come from a line of business men and politicians but wrong association on the side of my father and illiteracy on the side of my grandfather from my maternal side led to a serious decline that I almost ended up a pauper but being the grandson of my grandfather and the son of my father I'm free to pick the dynasty or merge both,

I'm from Ezikoba, we don't have king but the eldest man is the traditional ruler, My Grandfather moved to Anambra state with the help of a kind Anambra man during the time of the palm oil/cannel business, he was a hit, unfortunately my grandfather was assassinated on 21st may 1970 just after the end of the civil war,

The Nigerian Military had to extract the bullet in his body to ascertain that he was not killed by the Nigerian side, two of my uncles (Uncle Emeka and Uncle Okafor) my grandfather's children served in the Biafran army too,

I'm two of them's favourite, I'm my mothers last born, but while uncle Emeka later went on to still join the Nigerian police he was so terribly in hate of Nigeria, he would always swear on Nigeria abytime he gets the opportunity but my uncle Okafor was more passionate about Nigeria he went on to become a very successful businessman and politician at one time with the Enugu state ANPP,

If you are from a family like mine why won't you be a little traumatised, I had left the local politics, I can't think anything about Igbo Eze North or even Enugu state, I just want to create a space for myself while I grow but it all happening in this time of Biafran resurgence, I get confused and I can't chicken out, I feel this is matter of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Malawian:

They can get most of those things even faster with freight planes like Rwanda does. I am saying they don't really need sea access as a matter of life and death, since they are not predominantly traders. Moreover, they can always buy whatever they needed to buy from BIAFRA. Their issue is not that they want to survive, it is that they want to subjugate and disposses others of their land just to graze cattle.
Why are you comparing Arewa to Rwanda, guy wetin be your own sef, do you know that the population of Rwanda is not up to 15 million, the North depending again on if we classify Middle belt as not is at least 50 million, how would they fly their demand, and who told you Northerners are not traders, after the Igbos the next trading group is the Hausa, when you think about subjugation you are talking about the Fulanis, when you talk about survival you are talking about the entire North, and divergent interest shall play out

Yakubu Gowon was not a Fulani, the North is threatened by desertification with a enormous landmass and population evenly distributed, to freight across Northern Nigeria would be damn costly, the British couldn't go through such hardship in 1914 why they merged the country.

Only bandits, Bokoharam or terrorists herdsmen can be so heartless to divide the country that way cause they don't have much sense of humanity highest that can happen if they can't survive they would begin selling their people to slavery and other cruel survival of the tyrants method, the North is richer than the south except for coastline they can survive look what lack of coastlines have done to Niger and Chad despite available resources the North is deserted thats the major issue.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
you still a kid...guess you will learn someday.

When a slave wants his freedom he doesn't know what his life will be after freedom, how to survive or what to do to survive and he also knows slave hunters will find and kill him once he run but still he had to do it.

America never knew what they will become if they leave UK but hoped to be great and have a land and laws that will help them attaine their full potentials but one thing they are very sure of is that THEY WILL BE KILLED ON THEIR JORNEY TO FREEDOM. Did you know that judge Washington personally beheaded his own people sabotaging their effort to leave UK? And guess their excuses when he asked them why they sabotaged their effort and cause the death of thousands of their people. They said they weren't sure what america will become so they rather work for it to not come and stay under UK government.

A lot of us believed in one Nigeria, many people that are very smart have try innovative solutions that could solve some problems in nigeria but they were shut down and why is that your government believe THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU WILL HAVE AND THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE A GRIP OF YOU. THINKING THAT SURVIVING WHAT EVER YOUR GOVERNMENT THROWS AT YOU IS THE WAY TO LIVE....YOU'RE MISTAKING, YOUR JUST GIVING THEM MORE LICENSE TO TIGHTEN YOU UP MORE....ONE DAY YOU WILL BURN OUT, YOUR CHILDREN, CHILDREN CHILDREN WILL BURN OUT, A LOT OF YOU WILL GO INTO DRUGS, DEPRESSION, HIGH CRIME RATE AND CANNIBALISM. THE COUNTRY YOU'RE TRYING TO STAY IN OUT OF FEAR OF WHAT "IF" WILL STILL KILL YOU.

NIGERIA IS HEADING NO WHERE....IT DOESN'T MATTER IF MY BROTHER IS THERE. THE STRUCTURE OF THOSE THAT SET IT UP IS NOT FOR YOU TO GET COMFORTABLE IN IT....ITS FOR YOU TO WORK HARD SO THEY CAN GET COMFORTABLE LIFE OUT OF YOUR HARD WORK AND SWEAT.

DID YOU KNOW WHAT THE NERC DIRECTOR TOLD ME ABOUT THE BUSINESS? HE SAID WE CAN NOT ENCOURAGE THIS KIND OF DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE IF WE DO A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL START IT AND WE CAN NOT ALLOW THAT THE EXPLANATION MAKES NO SENSE TO ME....IT WAS THE MOST EMPTY EXPLANATION I HAVE EVER HEARD.

So my crime is doing something innovative?

The light is for under served community because it was still a test run and I have permits they NERC gave to me....he now told me to go get a license but how can I get a license when what am generating is even below level of the permit I got. Because when your generating large electricity is when you go for license which cost thousands of dollars but when your generating small amount you only need permits.

He now said that some people will not be happy that others are getting enough electricity and others are not, so I should go get licence so I can give everybody at once. I was shocked at the empty excuses honestly Nigerians don't know nothing about nigeria
I understand these things but you need to understand that I'm 26 not too young but certainly too green to engage in any thing of that sort with these gladiators, and I come from a little traumatised lineage, my grandfather a successful business magnate was assassinated on 21st May 1970, around the year 2007, my uncle who was a staunch ANPP member there was a Massacre in his compound during the contest between Fidel Ayogu and Chimaroke Nnamani, my uncle escaped death at close range, my father too was messed up as a politician and as a business man especially as a result of wrong Association and this your type of situation.

For me to even continue the family's dynasty, I had to try as much as possible to convince my mum that I'm not going in the mainstream anytime soon and not playing anything more closer home, I could avoid Enugu state entirely.

So many people who are talking about this Biafra listened to it from a very distance angle, my two uncles (Emeka and Ojafor) fought in Biafra, my mom was a child during the Biafran Era and my Dad was a business man, at that time he hadn't even married my mother,

I didn't get much of the Biafran story from my father but my mum and my uncle (Emeka) after the war fighting By Biafra, Emeka continue to cause Nigeria and sing the Biafran anthem any opportunity he got, despite serving in the Nigerian police afterwards, he passed on a year ago,

Uncle Okafor is the one that believed in Nigeria and went on into politics, he was the one I told you there was a shutout in his compound in 2007, he believed in Nigeria, my mum became a lonely child as a result of the war especially when the father was assassinated and the mother had already left the marriage even before the war, so you are talking to someone who had seen the brunt of this thing,

I had been taking some strategic studies and I know that the current approach could slide us into an unprepared civil war and we are taking it all as childs play. I'm sorry that it happened to you that way but I'm certainly grown up traumatised and my way of perceiving pain is quite deeper.

Your project ought to be welcomed but then this is Nigeria but know it that it could have happened to you in any other clines, monopolist does not accept competition especially if it had potential, remember how Thamos Edison almost destroyed Tesla's electricity project, your ordeal had to do with monopolist than with the government directly, we need to understand our problem, Nigerians blame the government for anything forgetting that the bible said the heart of man is wicked.

I'm sorry about your ordeal, if you want us to get to war then we need your kind of model to make sure we are not cut off of electricity which will power critical research sector then how many time have these agitators approached you, won't they prefer to buy AK47 forgetting that it is industry that wins wars, both the agitators and the Nigerians are just like APC abd PDP they just have a target no solutions
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
war is not a tea party. Besides , a nigeria with fair play , justice for all , guided by d rule of law is actually a win 4 an average igboman.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2021
AlexBells:

I understand these things but you need to understand that I'm 26 not too young but certainly too green to engage in any thing of that sort with these gladiators, and I come from a little traumatised lineage, my grandfather a successful business magnate was assassinated on 21st May 1970, around the year 2007, my uncle who was a staunch ANPP member there was a Massacre in his compound during the contest between Fidel Ayogu and Chimaroke Nnamani, my uncle escaped death at close range, my father too was messed up as a politician and as a business man especially as a result of wrong Association and this your type of situation.

For me to even continue the family's dynasty, I had to try as much as possible to convince my mum that I'm not going in the mainstream anytime soon and not playing anything more closer home, I could avoid Enugu state entirely.

So many people who are talking about this Biafra listened to it from a very distance angle, my two uncles (Emeka and Ojafor) fought in Biafra, my mom was a child during the Biafran Era and my Dad was a business man, at that time he hadn't even married my mother,

I didn't get much of the Biafran story from my father but my mum and my uncle (Emeka) after the war fighting By Biafra, Emeka continue to cause Nigeria and sing the Biafran anthem any opportunity he got, despite serving in the Nigerian police afterwards, he passed on a year ago,

Uncle Okafor is the one that believed in Nigeria and went on into politics, he was the one I told you there was a shutout in his compound in 2007, he believed in Nigeria, my mum became a lonely child as a result of the war especially when the father was assassinated and the mother had already left the marriage even before the war, so you are talking to someone who had seen the brunt of this thing,

I had been taking some strategic studies and I know that the current approach could slide us into an unprepared civil war and we are taking it all as childs play. I'm sorry that it happened to you that way but I'm certainly grown up traumatised and my way of perceiving pain is quite deeper.

Your project ought to be welcomed but then this is Nigeria but know it that it could have happened to you in any other clines, monopolist does not accept competition especially if it had potential, remember how Thamos Edison almost destroyed Tesla's electricity project, your ordeal had to do with monopolist than with the government directly, we need to understand our problem, Nigerians blame the government for anything forgetting that the bible said the heart of man is wicked.

I'm sorry about your ordeal, if you want us to get to war then we need your kind of model to make sure we are not cut off of electricity which will power critical research sector then how many time have these agitators approached you, won't they prefer to buy AK47 forgetting that it is industry that wins wars, both the agitators and the Nigerians are just like APC abd PDP they just have a target no solutions
that means you haven't been listening to Nnamdi Kanu....he made those things clear he was even forced to gave out a name of company that will take over electricity supply then on air....a German company and that was the day he said.....we will work day and night for 20years and when we look back to what we have achieved the world will marvel.

KANU FOR ONE DAY NEVER ASKED FOR WAR HE SAID "GIVE US A REFERENDUM" HIS TONE CHNAGED WHEN OUR PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED ONE BY ONE AND EVERYBODY IS KEEPING QUIE, OUR MOTHERS WAS SHOT, DAUGHTERS SONS AND NOBODY IS TALKING THEN HIS TONE CHNAGED AND EVERYBODY IS NOW TALKING.

IF NIGERIA CAN SHOOT THOSE WITH NIGERIA FLAG SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM WHAT MAKES YOU THINK DIPLOMACY WILL EVER WORK IN NIGERIA FOR WHAT EVER REASON?

If Nigeria was not established as a midocre country, a hurriedly made U.K company what makes you think you will shoot anyone singing a countries anthem or holding a country's flag.

Can you shoot UK CITIZEN singing their anthem or waving UK flag in UK SOIL?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
that means you haven't been listening to Nnamdi Kanu....he made those things clear he was even forced to gave out a name of company that will take over electricity supply then on air....a German company and that was the day he said.....we will work day and night for 20years and when we look back to what we have achieved the world will marvel.

KANU FOR ONE DAY NEVER ASKED FOR WAR HE SAID "GIVE US A REFERENDUM" HIS TONE CHNAGED WHEN OUR PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED ONE BY ONE AND EVERYBODY IS KEEPING QUIE, OUR MOTHERS WAS SHOT, DAUGHTERS SONS AND NOBODY IS TALKING THEN HIS TONE CHNAGED AND EVERYBODY IS NOW TALKING.

IF NIGERIA CAN SHOOT THOSE WITH NIGERIA FLAG SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM WHAT MAKES YOU THINK DIPLOMACY WILL EVER WORK IN NIGERIA FOR WHAT EVER REASON?

If Nigeria was not established as a midocre country, a hurriedly made U.K company what makes you think you will shoot anyone singing a countries anthem or holding a country's flag.

Can you shoot UK CITIZEN singing their anthem or waving UK flag in UK SOIL?
If you had followed me, you will realise on many occasions I had said that I was inspired by Kanu, but the problem with Kanu is that he have a good heart like Ojukwu and both men yearn for attention and love, you have to look at people's past,

Ojukwu never found love in his youth, the father didnt give him much love afterwards sending him to England it became obvious that once Ojukwu found admiration he was determined to follow pursue it at all cost unintentionally millions had to die becuase of that complex issue.

There is something about Nnamdi Kanu that signifies a possible abuse as a child, either he was bullied or something close, Kanu can't stand people being treated badly in his presence and that's really terrible weakness,

Look you have to accept that people are going to die, both tragically and you don't have to try to save them and jettison the real plan, it is same thing that happened with Kaduna Nzeogwu, the coup was supposed to happen at a later date, the changed to an earlier date just becuase the unrest was getting intense,

Kanu was not followed becuase he was going to fight herdsmen, these people think with their heart, for you to get on this kind of thing you need to sell your soul and prioritise statistics, highest herdsmen would kill 20 thousand people that's not up to the millions that died in the first war,

Kanu was not a soldier of the people, he was supposed to preach Biafra and continue preaching it even if the heavens have to fall but at the same time he is preaching Biafra he is getting involved in fighting terrorists up to the point that get set up ESN, bravo Herdsmen had been defeated Nigeria wins again we continue staying here becuase each time the situation wants get really hopeless another Kanu, Nzeogwu etc pops up from somewhere and save the day.

Honestly, many people use to abuse me here as a weakling but I hope now you know who the real weakling are, agree that people would have to die and prioritise the least cost, honestly terrorism is the least costly way to break up Nigeria and last time I checked, Kanu had chased Terrorist out of the East now tell me on what ground is the ingredient for breakups going to come.

As for inviting German company here, how would he be able to reach that stage when he is easily distracted becuase of his good heart. Oga until you guys grow some cold, you are the one keeping yourself in Nigeria, if the representatives fail to argue for Biafra and the security forces fail to live to expectations then let terrorists do their thing and stop trying to stop them it is statistics here, blood would eventually gush out out of split throat, if you can't handle sight of common terrorism then know it that you are not prepared for a full blown war.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
war is not a tea party. Besides , a nigeria with fair play , justice for all , guided by d rule of law is actually a win 4 an average igboman.
We only need to evolve and grow and thankfully, we are growing, fair play is for the weak, we would thrive whether fair or foul, we are s majority and powerful only time would tell who needs justice.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by drealcivilceno(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2021
AlexBells:

Who told you that my father was not exactly one of them, I come from a line of business men and politicians but wrong association on the side of my father and illiteracy on the side of my grandfather from my maternal side led to a serious decline that I almost ended up a pauper but being the grandson of my grandfather and the son of my father I'm free to pick the dynasty or merge both,

I'm from Ezikoba, we don't have king but the eldest man is the traditional ruler, My Grandfather moved to Anambra state with the help of a kind Anambra man during the time of the palm oil/cannel business, he was a hit, unfortunately my grandfather was assassinated on 21st may 1970 just after the end of the civil war,

The Nigerian Military had to extract the bullet in his body to ascertain that he was not killed by the Nigerian side, two of my uncles (Uncle Emeka and Uncle Okafor) my grandfather's children served in the Biafran army too,

I'm two of them's favourite, I'm my mothers last born, but while uncle Emeka later went on to still join the Nigerian police he was so terribly in hate of Nigeria, he would always swear on Nigeria abytime he gets the opportunity but my uncle Okafor was more passionate about Nigeria he went on to become a very successful businessman and politician at one time with the Enugu state ANPP,

If you are from a family like mine why won't you be a little traumatised, I had left the local politics, I can't think anything about Igbo Eze North or even Enugu state, I just want to create a space for myself while I grow but it all happening in this time of Biafran resurgence, I get confused and I can't chicken out, I feel this is matter of responsibility.

Awesome...

Yeah, I like that spirit...

I never said you cannot make it but the rules of the game in Nigerian politics make an ordinary man run mad!

Everyone destroys what is their path coz they have bigger guns and the have this barbarian or brute force ideology about everything...

Listen, your strategy will have to be soft and true just like water or do you have a Godfather at the centre?
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Awesome...

Yeah, I like that spirit...

I never said you cannot make it but the rules of the game in Nigerian politics make an ordinary man run mad!

Everyone destroys what is their path coz they have bigger guns and the have this barbarian or brute force ideology about everything...

Listen, your strategy will have to be soft and true just like water or do you have a Godfather at the centre?
The thing is that I have a very different perspective to this situation and despite that I have some contacts to some big shots in Enugu, I don't like working with them,

I think personally the Federal Structure is great, but as a youth, I don't think stalking up to big men especially politician is the best, I'm more closer to my people in the Military, internet entrepreneurs, other fields than politicians.

The fact is that at this point I don't need them, the constitution of Nigeria had made it so that a youth can not contest for most meaningful positions so what would I be moving with them, I'm a very private person and unless with people my age, I don't like talking much.

I want Nigeria to be a unitary confederation, that's why I'm fronting Igbo province, I love the federal structure if Nigeria must be one and I prefer that the elders handle the federal becuase young people can not be trusted with power, forget about Nzeogwu, look at the mess, Ojukwu and Gowon made of all of us.

Nigeria can not get better If Nigerians don't take responsibility, the federal structure alone can't fix the country, becuase there is Limitations to what can be achieved at a time,

Nigeria is not like United States, Nigeria is more like United Kingdom and if Nigeria want to be a federal Republic then, the entire Igboland ought to be one state, the Entire Yorunaland would be one state, South South could be divided into 6 states of Ijaw, Ibom, Edo, etc North would just be divided into several states maintaining ethnic lines, each state should have autonomy to create as much provinces as they desired while some things like solid and liquid minerals should be a preserve of the centre for maintaining the military and international relationship.

My politics for now have nothing to do with the center or Nigeria generally so God fathers are secondary, and I like to seem like a non serious person and Buhari doesn't even care if anybody renamed his house to the Federal Republic of anything, so far you don't kill a cow and you don't criticise him a lot, he apparently don't care so I have free hand to build underground till 2023 and by then we would know how far we had gone and what manner of president we are having, so we good till 2024.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by drealcivilceno(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
I Salute your view and it looks like you have made some moves to get there but hmmm... The rule of the game this guys move with is not logical.

Well we all have our game plan sha, I thank God for my parents but they don't come from much.

About ojukwu and nzeogwu, they are still in the same crop of the leader we have today as elders.

I believe in the evolution of the law, thank God you believe that Nigeria has structure and democracy, and that's Nigeria's saving grace. I will want to get into the law making part of Nigeria but those guys...

Well I wish you the very best and I know God is on your side. Keep it up!

AlexBells:

The thing is that I have a very different perspective to this situation and despite that I have some contacts to some big shots in Enugu, I don't like working with them,

I think personally the Federal Structure is great, but as a youth, I don't think stalking up to big men especially politician is the best, I'm more closer to my people in the Military, internet entrepreneurs, other fields than politicians.

The fact is that at this point I don't need them, the constitution of Nigeria had made it so that a youth can not contest for most meaningful positions so what would I be moving with them, I'm a very private person and unless with people my age, I don't like talking much.

I want Nigeria to be a unitary confederation, that's why I'm fronting Igbo province, I love the federal structure if Nigeria must be one and I prefer that the elders handle the federal becuase young people can not be trusted with power, forget about Nzeogwu, look at the mess, Ojukwu and Gowon made of all of us.

Nigeria can not get better If Nigerians don't take responsibility, the federal structure alone can't fix the country, becuase there is Limitations to what can be achieved at a time,

Nigeria is not like United States, Nigeria is more like United Kingdom and if Nigeria want to be a federal Republic then, the entire Igboland ought to be one state, the Entire Yorunaland would be one state, South South could be divided into 6 states of Ijaw, Ibom, Edo, etc North would just be divided into several states maintaining ethnic lines, each state should have autonomy to create as much provinces as they desired while some things like solid and liquid minerals should be a preserve of the centre for maintaining the military and international relationship.

My politics for now have nothing to do with the center or Nigeria generally so God fathers are secondary, and I like to seem like a non serious person and Buhari doesn't even care if anybody renamed his house to the Federal Republic of anything, so far you don't kill a cow and you don't criticise him a lot, he apparently don't care so I have free hand to build underground till 2023 and by then we would know how far we had gone and what manner of president we are having, so we good till 2024.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by WisdomFlakes: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. And even after they've split the country into smaller parts, the problems would still persist because it'll be the same mindset that would be carried into the new countries. The greed, avarice, selfishness that Nigerians of today are known for would persist in the new countries that succeed presentday Nigeria. If subsidy is removed today, fuel would become unaffordable due to the greed of a few, for the the exact same reason why gas is so expensive in a country that has so much gas reserves and exports gas. It's the same reason why Benin Republic which Nigeria supplies gas and electricity enjoys better and more stable electricity than the Nigeria that supplies it.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by Ikinternational: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

All this simply because he has a different opinion from your scam ipob�
When has it become compulsory for every Igboman to support a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless scam struggle?
Are you more Igbo than Prof Soludo and the millions of Igbos who rejects a movement by a group of brainwashed taliban wannabes?
That person sounds more Igbo than you do.
an Igboman is not under any obligation to be an ipob member,get that into your coconut head.

You went too far . Calling ipob a scam is akin to Saying the agitation is baseless. Or they're using it as a hustle to make money. It's quite possible that their manifesto has been hijacked

I also disagree with some of their methods, but there's reasons behind every madness

Them going eye for an eye with Nigerian government was a huge mistake. (Though I understand the government was being very brutal) You cannot go toe to toe with a government with her resources

The movement needs to tighten up n regain focus

But if the Nigerian political class is really smart, they'll do the right thing for 2023 so this country can move forward. But reality says tribalism is too entrenched for that to be the case
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by ablejesus26(m): 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ikinternational:

You went too far . Calling ipob a scam is akin to Saying the agitation is baseless. Or they're using it as a hustle to make money. It's quite possible that their manifesto has been hijacked

I also disagree with some of their methods, but there's reasons behind every madness

Them going eye for an eye with Nigerian government was a huge mistake. (Though I understand the government was being very brutal) You cannot go toe to toe with a government with her resources

The movement needs to tighten up n regain focus

But if the Nigerian political class is really smart, they'll do the right thing for 2023 so this country can move forward. But reality says tribalism is too entrenched for that to be the case

I don't believe in the Country,
I am just too cautious not to join something that's as evil as the country.
I don't like to tag ipob with freedom, because from all indications they will obviously put others to the chains if they had the power,so what is freedom in such a group?
I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted today,but as it stands it's not happening soon,bcus the fact that the people continue to vote this leaders that stand against everything ipob is calling for, is enough to tell me that it's all fruitless.
I am not a sectional person,I am Igbo all my mind is what benefits Igbo,and as it stands now,
Restructuring,or having a United political front is what will benefit Igboland.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
ablejesus26:

All this simply because he has a different opinion from your scam ipob�
When has it become compulsory for every Igboman to support a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless scam struggle?
Are you more Igbo than Prof Soludo and the millions of Igbos who rejects a movement by a group of brainwashed taliban wannabes?
That person sounds more Igbo than you do.
an Igboman is not under any obligation to be an ipob member,get that into your coconut head.
ipob is not a scam.ipob is simply a pressure group.CAN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD & SAY ALL THE KILLINGS IN THE EAST WERE DONE BY IPOB? me as a person,I prefer BIAFRA of only south east...or a restructured Nigeria..or a United south
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by ablejesus26(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=VOICEofORIENTAL post=107713774] ipob is not a scam.ipob is simply a pressure group.CAN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD & SAY ALL THE KILLINGS IN THE EAST WERE DONE BY IPOB? me as a person,I prefer BIAFRA of only south east...or a restructured Nigeria..or a United south[/quote

Ok your opinion though
but you cant also swear before God and say that ipob do not kill and tag people sabo?

If a referendum is called today my yes to break this country is sure
but I just dont believe a group like ipob is an option
I will rather have the current status in Igboland
than fall in the hands of a taliban and suppressive agenda.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by DOTian: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
AlexBells:

I don't hate IPOB, they represent a force that would serve as a deterrent to the terrorists, nobody is really scared of Nigerian Military because they have people drawn up from all across the country, but you see bandits, Bokoharam, ISWAP, Terrorists herdsmen ba, those one no dey hear English talk more of Igbo,

I had always made it clear that I'm not fighting for Biafra, but you see IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu anyone close to me knows I don't joke with those cause they serve as a deterrent to terrorists, bandits and more so calm down first.

Biafra is my region and I don't owe you an explanation why I don't support outright confrontational breakup if you are not sensitive enough to see the cost on your own then nothing I say would make difference to you.

AlexBells:

Bia Nwokem, Buru Onu isi gia sim na Akuku puo oiso, O di ka ina akogheriakogheri, it is you that is fake no just respect your old age

Two different replies from the same moniker to my only post on this thread!
The two different replies sounding differently like they're from two different persons!!
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking!!??
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by AlexBells(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
DOTian:

Two different replies from the same moniker to my only post on this thread!
The two different replies sounding differently like they're from two different persons!!
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking!!??
Yes, you got what you deserve, I can't give you the two impressions in the same reply that's why I gave you two replies,

Reply 1. To tell you that Biafra is my region and that unless I understand the potential current and futuristic cost of Biafra then I can't quite subscribe to it in the manner that you are thinking, as much as I'm concerned, the same problem in Nigeria is prevalent in the Eastern/Biafran region despite that, I still like Nnamdi Kanu as a person aside from his usual use of Xrated words on air.

Reply 2. Is to show you that I can be extremely rude like you for calling me fake for barely stating my points and to apparently show you that I don't give a fvck what you think of me, and stop asking people if they are thinking what you are thinking, everybody can think for themselves.
Re: This Is Why I Don't Argue About Nigeria's Breakup by FamTomx2(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

I don't believe in the Country,
I am just too cautious not to join something that's as evil as the country.
I don't like to tag ipob with freedom, because from all indications they will obviously put others to the chains if they had the power,so what is freedom in such a group?
I will sign my Yes if a referendum is conducted today,but as it stands it's not happening soon,bcus the fact that the people continue to vote this leaders that stand against everything ipob is calling for, is enough to tell me that it's all fruitless.
I am not a sectional person,I am Igbo all my mind is what benefits Igbo,and as it stands now,
Restructuring,or having a United political front is what will benefit Igboland.

Trash from a decomped dead fool, always taking out of point, can't write what is comprehensive..

Candidate of untimely death!!
Get lost joor!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Enugu: Gov. Mbah Seeks Constructive Partnership With 8th Assembly Members-elect / See David Hundeyin's 2023 Prediction About Dangote Refinery That Just Came True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.