Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. (7751 Views)

Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age / Guys, Suggest A Moniker For Me, I M Initiating A New One? / Be Careful When Choosing A Moniker To Sign-up Into NAIRALAND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
as in, as their highness dey high reach na.
Omor if u no strong leave colos alone oo.. or u can mix with Marley. I prefer loud any time any day. Na when no money for better loud I dey reason colos with Marley oo. If u smoke real colos alone Oyo oo

1 Like

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Silentgroper(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:

Omor if u no strong leave colos alone oo.. or u can mix with Marley. I prefer loud any time any day. Na when no money for better loud I dey reason colos with Marley oo. If u smoke real colos alone Oyo oo
Shey na like dz e dey? A.z-marley kush - loud - colos . According to their highness.
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by ComputerOperato: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
BadRadio:
No wahala just wire me small something for my Azagrin

Show me love bro... hunger badgrin
Comrade.
The sapa reach here too.
grin
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
ComputerOperato:

Comrade.
The sapa reach here too.
grin
ooogaaaa ooooo !!!
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by SavageResponse(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vulcanheph:
1. TheGidRedpiller
2. What I know Iyaebe and other nairaland's feminists looks like
3. Lalasticlala when he sees a snake thread.

grin
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Olayetan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Seun
Odewaleadesoye

1 Like

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Fahdiga, Racoon, Asgard, Nwanyiogwashi
cool I do too

1 Like

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by jawalis(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Deffjam: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Alagbaoshi
no be word, you want hear??
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Thazard(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Funny
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by siofra(f): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Pumpumking

1 Like

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Pumpumking: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:
Pumpumking

angry
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Pumpumking: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:
Pumpumking

angry
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Flashh: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Davash222, Flashh, Distroy, Munzy14, Payporte.

Wow! We move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by PlayMaker14: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flashh:

Wow! We move.
Yes bro.... Good evening.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Flashh: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes bro.... Good evening.
Ditto.

How is your day going on?
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by PlayMaker14: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flashh:

Ditto.

How is your day going on?
Still going smoothly.... How about yours sir?
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Flashh: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Still going smoothly....
This has always been the plan.
How about yours sir?
Going on well, sir! All thanks to God.

Any update? Is there still any hope of qualifying to round of 16, in UCL?
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by PlayMaker14: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Flashh:
This has always been the plan.
Going on well, sir! All thanks to God.

Any update? Is there still any hope of qualifying to round of 16, in UCL?
It will be difficult bro, I just need my Messi back.

1 Share

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by JovialJune(f): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
BadRadio:
JovialJune

Wayray grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Donmobi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make i park my motor for here
Re: Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. by Lawalabiodun(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) / Why Men Lust After Women....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.