Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food (41794 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Pkingman Dis Is For U.about Ur Wife Attitude / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Mariangeles(f): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
marsup:
in which book of law?

Going to dish your food when your wife doesn't like or allow it is bullying.
It's OK if she's OK with it.

Would you want to make your wife angry?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by TheMostComplex1: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
danny34:

I agree... It's that simple. U eat finish, ask for extra. She says no, go get it.

Exactly
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by CoolAmbience(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Oga calm down! Na just food.
There are ways to go about these kinds of issues without blowing it out of proportion.

All oga needs to do is to be patient with his wife till she adjusts to the way he wants.

Op, una just marry?

My brother, no be by 'just marry' or 'just food' matter o.

I can relate to what OP is experiencing.

Some women can be impossible. Even after decades together in marriage, dem go shock you.

Most of them dumb sotey, na only their pastor dem dey respect.

Na God hand men dey sha.

I thank God for giving me a 'good' one.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

That will make me come off as been greedy, don't you think.
What will people think when they hear it.

"If him wife cook, na him dey go devide food from pot"

It's not mature

Jesus christ! This is absurd. Were you and your wife not paddies while courting? I don't see why this should be an issue. Go get the food meat yourself. You guys are too serious mehn.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

It's not mature

What is not mature is that you are thinking of what people will think about what you do in the house you have paid for
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by FAIRALL(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Richy4:
In her defence,.... Maybe she was trying to save your life.. Too much of red meat is bad for the body grin cheesy...
Also statistics has shown that Buhari's administration requires stomach tightening grin

Jokes apart, OP the question I wanted to ask is this, if she serves u little meat, who's eating the rest of the meat remaining in the pot?

This was the exact question that Chike asked her wife, Ada in Tony Ubesie's book, ịsị akwụ dàrà na ala edetuna aja.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Realwvn(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lmao I don’t even like my wife dishing my food, you have done your part by providing chief, dish your food by yourself. Honest to God, there seem to be a lowkey competition in my job about who brings the most meat in their food ! If you work you chop o, enter kitchen yourself, boil like 6 turkey, carry beer chop am ! If your wife frowns, you sef frown ! Person dey die !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.
“Ordering” your wife?

You mean house help? Make it make sense.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.

Just tell her to dish ur soup or stew and bring the meat in a separate dish for u to select from.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Vock(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
All these your cock and bull stories. The other day your dad wanted to do a DNA test on you. Now, you're married with another story again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Who is she not to like it? She may not like it how? I don't understand. The husband who's putting food on the table says he wants more meat and someone is not happy with it. Is it her money?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by MhiztaFrank(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
OP... everything dey ur hand
Oyibo go say the ball is in ur court
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
i926:

This is ludicrous. In his own house? He needs no permission for nothing.

No woman on Earth fit carry food do shakara for me.

Y’all speak of the women you married like they’re strangers. With so much bitterness.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by greggng: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

You got yourself a good and intelligent wife
She is thinking ahead while you are focused on now. You will never know her value until you can't no longer meet your obligation at home .
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by marsup: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

I really don't understand what you are saying. Why should a woman be upset if her husband decides to dish his food himself, especially when she's being silly? The man has complained and she still doesn't serve him properly. In my opinion,there is nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Digmygold: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bros talk true how much chop money you dey drop? Bring madam to this forum let us hear her own part of the story before we chook mouth because e fit be say you dey lie.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by donsheddy1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
See how my friend settled his after countless complains. He started visiting one popular bukka like that and kept insisting that Sukura should always be the one who serves him among all the other girls. He tips Sukura like 1k after eating there. If you see how that babe dey serve the food, you self go suspect fowl play.

When this guy gets home, he doesn't even requests his wife's food. He sometimes brings the food home to eat so his wife sees the way the food was served.

One day he took his wife there and when the owner of the bukka saw him, she just went and asked him, Oga this one wey you come eat for here today wey be Sukura off so, I fit send another fine girl to come serve you today?

The rest story was resolved at home. grin
Barrister026:

OR

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

No too blame her, she grew up like that. But with time she'll adjust.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

If I were you I stop eating her food for a while . Eat restaurant food till she change. If she asked you why are not eating her food , let her know the reasons
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by NohurryInLife: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
i926:

This is ludicrous. In his own house? He needs no permission for nothing.

No woman on Earth fit carry food do shakara for me.
You sabi ball
100%

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by TemmyT002(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
If she loves you, tell her you won't eat her food anymore. Then start cooking yourself.
E go pain her.... IF SHE LOVES YOU.
She will change.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Peace1993: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know
how to handle this situation.

I trust my sister’s husband, he would go inside the kitchen himself to fetch whatever he wants. He normally says, ‘on top my money’ grin

Hope una no dy share responsibility with your wife?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Lewisalexander(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
I'm a married man. I dish my food to my taste. I don't even see that as a problem. U r very weird man I swear

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Mariangeles(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
toren:

Who is she not to like it? She may not like it how? I don't understand. The husband who's putting food on the table says he wants more meat and someone is not happy with it. Is it her money?

The husband himself knows why he hasn't gone to dish food for himself.
With his story, you should understand the kind of person his wife would be.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by BABANGBALI: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Stop eating her food for a weak, if she doesn’t change, send her back to her parents. I ate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by kingxsamz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Smile

It's not mature

Mtcheww, you're not ready, neither are you hungry.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

She is wonderful wife..
Helping you to manage.

My prayer for you is that GOD blesses you so much that you will beg her to reduce the number of meats in your food.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I believe she's not restraining you from serving your desired portion.... Kindly go and serve yourself if you are not satisfied with her portion.

Na small issue wey you fit coordinate as a MAN.
Hehehe sarcasm... grin

Married man no suppose near pot when wife is there na..
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by medriano: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

Disrespectful you say?

So she starving me of my own food is respectful?

The only reason I don't want to do that, is because I be ashamed if the issue escalated and neighbors gets to hear that we are quarreling because of quantity of meat and fish. It doesn't make sense at all.

Tell her to never serve you with with less than two pieces of meat. A man will go out to hustle to provide, his wife will not give him a good meal. I’m sure she diverts some of the money for her own personal use and that’s bad.
If she makes the mistake of serving you poorly, do not provide for the house for a week.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Depressed101: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Barrister026:

OR

stop eating her food,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Richy4(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
FAIRALL:

This was the exact question that Chike asked her wife, Ada in Tony Ubesie's book, ịsị akwụ dàrà na ala edetuna aja.

grin grin
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by koolaid87: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tell her to observe as you dish out your own food she'll adjust in no time.

If you put the money down for the food, then you should be able to relish the meal anyway you like

No issh here Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.