Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food (41865 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Pkingman Dis Is For U.about Ur Wife Attitude / My Wife’s Attitude Changed After Working For A Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Barrister026:
So you all saying go and dished food yourself, am not going to do it that way.

they are more better mature advise I see here that am going to follow.

not going to dished food from the pot, because I need more meat and fish.

that's reducing my standard.

it's either she learn to change, or she leaves my house.

Have you reported her to her mother?

A lady once reported her husband to his mother for not eating much of the food she cooks.
He had to increase his appetite to please his wife.

If you don't mind me asking; are you overweight?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mariangeles:

Have you reported her to her mother?

A lady once reported her husband to his mother for not eating much of the food she cooks.
He had to increase his appetite to please his wife.

why will I report her to her mother?

how will you feel if your brother reports his wife's to her father because of quantity of meat and fish?
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Meenabee(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
You're the head of the house and deserve to be accorded your respect. She needs to dish your food based on your preference not hers.
After a hectic day at work and all you should come home to a decent meal abeg. She needs to change oh.
Barrister026:
My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mariangeles:

Has anyone even bothered to ask why his wife doesn't serve him as much food as he wants? Even after several talks...
What if he's overweight? It didn't even occur to me to ask him that.
I mean, who wants a fat husband?
One can tell that the op loves food a bit too much for his own good.
Even the portion he's complaining about might still be much.
Imagine buying suya with the intention to add it to the food your wife serves you...that is a very very bad eating habit that might be hard to stop if one lacks discipline.

From my observation, I think op likes meat a bit too much for his own good, and his wife is trying to make him cut down on meat/food consumption.
Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial.
We should do things that are mostly beneficial for our health and wellbeing.
Although it is good to eat what you crave for once in a while, don't make it a habit all the time.
We should be responsible with money too.
You can't just eat anything you crave for anyhow, and at anytime just because you can afford to buy it.

Awk...
Let's assume, just like you said, that OP is a meat lover and the wife is trying to make him cut down on it...

Is this the right way to go about it??
Or you think that by denying him meat, his craving will stop just like that??
Ha!!!
Honestly, if you sincerely believe that the woman's actions will cause that man to stop eating meat, then you're very naive ((no offense))...

You don't stop a craving in a person ((who can afford those cravings without your help)) by denying the person of that cravings....it will never work like that... PLEASE READ IT AGAIN

She denies him meat, he starts buying meat outside and still common sense can not tell her that, that method of denial is not working...

Mtttttcheeeeewww...

Let her stay there na...
It is when one small girl outside will start bringing him food to the house that's when she will know what's up...

Simple matter...
Increase his quantity of meat for peace to reign!!! There's no need for all this stories
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolssss, that small simps wey dey deceive u
I could enroll you into my army of simps, willingly.❤️
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Favfables1:

Awk...
Let's assume, just like you said, that OP is a meat lover and the wife is trying to make him cut down on it...

Is this the right way to go about it??
Or you think that by denying him meat, his craving will stop just like that??
Ha!!!
Honestly, if you sincerely believe that the woman's actions will cause that man to stop eating meat, then you're very naive ((no offense))...

You don't stop a craving in a person ((who can afford those cravings without your help)) by denying the person of that cravings....it will never work like that... PLEASE READ IT AGAIN

She denies him meat, he starts buying meat outside and still common sense can not tell her that, that method of denial is not working...

Mtttttcheeeeewww...

Let her stay there na...
It is when one small girl outside will start bringing him food to the house that's when she will know what's up...

Simple matter...
Increase his quantity of meat for peace to reign!!! There's no need for all this stories
it is well
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
I could enroll you into my army of simps, willingly.❤️
MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOUR SIMPSON
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by ozo13(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oizee:
emi yor
smiles
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Hotspotbro(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mariangeles:

E be like say you wan be like cubana chief priest. undecided

Unless his wife allows it or is unavailable, that is disrespectful.

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Stricher: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2021
No be fight,enter kitchen and serve yourself so far say you dey provide enough for them

quote author=Barrister026 post=107681139]My wife attitudes towards food she cooked with my money is getting on my nerves.

How can my wife be dishing food to me like she's serving it for our kids.times without number have complained but still no changes.

It's either she makes eba that won't satisfy us ( when they is enough garri available) her defense is that she don't want it to be wasted.

OR

She dished out soup for me with lesser meat like am a kid. Have told her several times when cooking..to buy enough protein in the soup or stew. But to my surprise she always economise the money and divert it into something else.

I even had to start buying suya in the evening when coming back from work, because I know what I be expecting when my food is dished out. ( Recent news we saw of how suya killed some families, made me limiit it)

Have ordered her on several occasions to take it back and put more protein, but must i always do that?

Please This is really getting out of hand, I really don't know how to handle this situation.[/quote]
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Winnerly: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2021
DontMessWitMe:
shut up.
I put you to your place and I silenced you on this forum for 2 full months as you couldn't comment cos I influence the mods to slam your ass with a ban embarassed
See as you con humble, at first you used to run your smelly and dirty mouth on this forum like public tap
Cc Winnerly

Why involving me in this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by enonche85(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
mildteddy:

I get your point.

But sometimes you teach people what you need by showing them how you like it.

He said he has talked to her severally but no change.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Jessica57(f): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
Barrister026:

Have ordered her to go put some more protein on several occasions.

But must i always do that?

[color=#990000][/color]

If you can use style and reject her food for a whole week or less than a week she will change when she ask why you reject her food…. If after this she doesn’t change Oga dish your food by yourself…. Me I’m so used to packing almost all my meat to either visitors or family not because there is more than enough but because say you gats eat to your satisfaction…. Let tomorrow take care of itself.
Re: My Wife Attitude Towards My Food by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Foodqueen:

I curse you with the hair on your mother's head.
You're as worthless as the witches who raised you to go to a man's house and command him.
Your curses are empty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.