Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) (12116 Views)

Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by BP(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- Why are you poking your Igbo nose into business that doesn't concern you? Stay in your lane

I used to like the brilliance of some of the stuff you've written on NL. Now I know you were just writing with borrowed sense and you have none of your own.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by ektbear: 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
^-- *shrug*

Feel unhappy if you like. Or make a moronic jibe about "borrowed sense."

I don't much care. Mind your damn business, is all I have to say.

Very simple concept, shouldn't be hard to comply with.

And if you choose not to comply? Then that is also fine, two can play at that.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by EzeUche1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Absolutely irrelevant. Mind your business. A very simple concept.

Irrelevant to you, but I will continue to participate with interest. grin And there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Wizardofoz: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
BP:

I[b] used to like the brilliance of some of the stuff you've written on N[/b]L. Now I know you were just writing with borrowed sense and you have none of your own.

And who are you?

His father? teacher? mentor? Guardian?

this is no grade school my dear. Ekt bear is a grown arse man. He, not you, decides what he writes and how he chooses to express his briliance.

If i were you, I'd stop stalking him and go work hard on polishing your own "brilliance"

You live for you and let Ekt bear live for himself.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by BP(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
Awolowo contested to be President of Nigeria and that alone means any Nigerian (any body for that matter) can make comments on issues about him.

It is small-mindedness for ektbear to tell EzeUche not to comment because he is Igbo. That is the sort of low-life mentality that I'm shocked exists in the minds of otherwise intelligent people on NL.

I am not Igbo. I am not Yoruba. But I believe all of these "Igbo this" and "Yoruba that" is just plain childish.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by ektbear: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
EzeUche!:

Irrelevant to you, but I will continue to participate with interest.  grin And there is nothing you can do about it.

Not a problem. Just don't then be offended then when others "participate with interest" in your own affairs.

BP:

Awolowo contested to be President of Nigeria and that alone means any Nigerian (any body for that matter) can make comments on issues about him.

It is small-mindedness for ektbear to tell EzeUche not to comment because he is Igbo. That is the sort of low-life mentality that I'm shocked exists in the minds of otherwise intelligent people on NL.

I am not Igbo. I am not Yoruba. But I believe  all of these "Igbo this" and "Yoruba that" is just plain childish.
I think you misunderstand. I don't mind people commenting in a genuine and honest manner. But not in a way that pushes an agenda. As Eziachi and EzeUche have done lately. That to me is disgusting.

EzeUche especially. Let him never complain again if someone comments with an obvious agenda on Igbo affairs.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by ektbear: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
^-- To be clear, I mean an ethnic agenda.

Obviously both sides discussing this have an viewpoint of some sort. . . Wizardofoz strongly dislikes Tinubu (understandable), others like myself think he is necessary at this point in time, don't hold him responsible for the remarks made by someone else, don't even think the remarks made were 100% wrong, etc.

But that I think is a bit different from what certain other commentators have done. And as I said, that really disgusts me. And I'll make sure to do the same next time there is disagreement in their own land (knowing 'em, about 30 minutes from now.)
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
felele:

This Sam Omatseye is a compound fool.

So, in his jaundiced opinion, that the Awolowo family did not seek to impose themselves on us politically is a failing

The only thing the author of this article deserves is a slap. A resounding slap at that too.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by BP(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- To be clear, I mean an ethnic agenda.

Obviously both sides discussing this have an viewpoint of some sort. . . Wizardofoz strongly dislikes Tinubu (understandable), others like myself think he is necessary at this point in time, don't hold him responsible for the remarks made by someone else, don't even think the remarks made were 100% wrong, etc.

But that I think is a bit different from what certain other commentators have done. And as I said, that really disgusts me. And I'll make sure to do the same next time there is disagreement in their own land (knowing 'em, about 30 minutes from now.)

My dear Sir, I believe it is possible for you to like Tinubu without defending everything he does; just as it is possible to dislike him without finding fault with everything he does.

Recently, most of your posts on Tinubu and ACN are almost on the level of blind support. You have almost started playing in the same intellectual slime pit as Eko-Ile. You, my dear sir, are better than that.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by EzeUche1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

Not a problem. Just don't then be offended then when others "participate with interest" in your own affairs.

Your people already do, so this is no problem for me. Like I said before, your people should really look in the mirror sometimes. undecided
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by juman(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2011
Bad article.

The family of chief Awolowo should be respected.

Hope the writer of the article has his own mother??
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by juman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
If a party is using family of chief Awolowo as a platform to attack another party, the other party will angrily attack back. That is the rule of the game.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Wizardofoz: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
naijababe:

The only thing the author of this article deserves is a slap. A resounding slap at that too.

I LOVE YOU.

[size=4pt]And yes, it has everything to do with your profile pix.[/size] grin
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Katsumoto: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2011
My take

1. Awo was his own man and his children should be free to live their own lives. No doubt Awo would be disappointed with SOME of the choices SOME of his children have made. Hobnobbing with PDP shouldn't be what Awo's family should be doing. They might have been forgiven if the mainstream party was a party that delivered rather than being a party of thieves.

2. If Awo's children were trying to use their father's influence in running the show in the SW, the same people that wrote that article would have accused them of using their father's name and abusing his legacy. They would write his children are not Awo and shouldn't HAVE to lead. If they follow their father's footsteps, you criticise them; if they don't follow his footsteps, you still criticise them

3. Mama HID is in her 90s; does anyone know how lucid she is? It is not impossible that she isn't aware of what is going on around. She may not know the widely held perception of OGD in Nigeria. There may be a member(s) of the family who are profiting from aligning with PDP but using the old woman as a front. I mean seriously, she may not be current with whats going on in Nigeria

4. Attacking an old woman in that manner is absolutely disgusting, let alone the wife of Awo; no matter what, the woman should be accorded some respect for her husbands antecedents. Wan ni agba ni ile Omatsoye

5. Strategically, this attack served no purpose because the Tribune's influence did not sway the elections in PDP's favour. Tinubu's ACN won, so what were they hoping to achieve by attacking the family of the late sage? This attack was childish, arrogant, and ill-conceived and may just come back to haunt Tinubu.

6. The wholesale rejection of PDP does not mean wholesale endorsement of Tinubu; Tinubu still has to deliver. Yoruba people say "eje ka le eyele lo na, ka to bo a f'abo fun adie". Yoruba people ignored his past transgressions so as to chase out the pirates deceiving party. To whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by ektbear: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
BP:

My dear Sir, I believe it is possible for you to like Tinubu without defending everything he does; just as it is possible to dislike him without finding fault with everything he does.

Recently, most of your posts on Tinubu and ACN are almost on the level of blind support. You have almost started playing in the same intellectual slime pit as Eko-Ile. You, my dear sir, are better than that.

I don't even like Tinubu. For me he is a means to an end, a convenient tool. But it seems to me that people are taking this article written by Omatseye to vent their spleen on how Tinubu is evil, etc, etc.

Which seems a bit silly to me, given that he didn't even write the article. I guess he owns the newspaper, but this is the only extent of his involvement.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Wizardofoz: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
Katsumoto:

My take

1. Awo was his own man and his children should be free to live their own lives. No doubt Awo would be disappointed with SOME of the choices SOME of his children have made. Hobnobbing with PDP shouldn't be what Awo's family should be doing. They might have been forgiven if the mainstream party was a party that delivered rather than being a party of thieves.

2. If Awo's children were trying to use their father's influence in running the show in the SW, the same people that wrote that article would have accused them of using their father's name and abusing his legacy. They would write his children are not Awo and shouldn't HAVE to lead. If they follow their father's footsteps, you criticise them; if they don't follow his footsteps, you still criticise them

3. Mama HID is in her 90s; does anyone know how lucid she is? It is not impossible that she isn't aware of what is going on around. She may not know the widely held perception of OGD in Nigeria. There may be a member(s) of the family who are profiting from aligning with PDP but using the old woman as a front. I mean seriously, she may not be current with whats going on in Nigeria

4. Attacking an old woman in that manner is absolutely disgusting, let alone the wife of Awo; no matter what, the woman should be accorded some respect for her husbands antecedents.  Wan ni agba ni ile Omatsoye

5. Strategically, this attack served no purpose because the Tribune's influence did not sway the elections in PDP's favour. Tinubu's ACN won, so what were they hoping to achieve by attacking the family of the late sage? This attack was childish, arrogant, and ill-conceived and may just come back to haunt Tinubu.

6. The wholesale rejection of PDP does not mean wholesale endorsement of Tinubu; Tinubu still has to deliver. Yoruba people say "[size=18pt]eje ka le eyele lo na, ka to bo a f'abo fun adie[/size]". Yoruba people ignored his past transgressions so as to chase out the pirates deceiving party. To whom much is given, much is expected.

What?

Eyele = Bird

Why ?

Do you mean:  ka le eleyoro lo, ka to wa fabo fun adie or ka le eleyoro lo, ka to fabo fun adie

Eleyoro = Fox

What is : "ka to bo a f'abo?"
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Wizardofoz: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
ekt_bear:

I don't even like Tinubu. For me he is a means to an end, a convenient tool. But it seems to me that people are taking this article written by Omatseye to vent their spleen on how Tinubu is evil, etc, etc.

Which seems a bit silly to me, given that he didn't even write the article. I guess he owns the newspaper, but this is the only extent of his involvement.

Dont be naive.

Tinubu instructed him to write it. Period!

This is politics for you, Naija style.

It would have been suicidal for Tinubu to come out like that. Thats why he instructed his lap dog to do the dirty job.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by naijaking1: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
@Katsumoto
Well said!
What makes me sick about this article, the author, and or the alleged sponsor(Tinubu) is they ignore basic history and experience.
Does anyone remember the role Ronald Reagan's children in comtemporary US political landscape?
How about the children/grandchildren of Winston Churchill?, or those of Joseph Stalin?
Right here in Nigeria, can you imagine someone bellyaching about Zik's children? Unlike Awo, Zik's last wife happens to be about 70 years his junior, so her her present views are likely to be as seperated from Zik's as much as their age difference.
Mere mention of Ghandi was not enough.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Katsumoto: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
Wizardofoz:

What?

Eyele = Bird

Why ?

Do you mean:  ka le eleyoro lo, ka to wa fabo fun adie or ka le eleyoro lo, ka to fabo fun adie

Eleyoro = Fox

What is : "ka to bo a f'abo?"

Idea is needed; you get my meaning
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by hercules07: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
Good talk Katsumoto but anybody in position of authority is open to criticism including HID, yes she is aged but the woman is lucid, I have seen her on TV, the Awolowo family is a disgrace to their father, why should the children allow their mother to hobnob with people like OGD and Akala, will Awo ever do that? The sensibilities of HID should be balanced against the havoc wreaked by the PDP guys in the SW, please ask people of Osun state how Oyinlola dealt with them.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Wizardofoz: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
hercules07:

Good talk Katsumoto but anybody in position of authority is open to criticism including HID, yes she is aged but the woman is lucid, I have seen her on TV, the Awolowo family is a disgrace to their father, why should the children allow their mother to hobnob with people like OGD and Akala, will Awo ever do that? The sensibilities of HID should be balanced against the havoc wreaked by the PDP guys in the SW, please ask people of Osun state how Oyinlola dealt with them.

Maybe we should start with how Bisi Akande dealt with us?
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by lucabrasi(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2011
@katsumoto
while majority of your comments is right on the money however,i disagree that the woman was attacked the fact that she is the wife of awo shouldnt somehow place her above recriminations.if the likes of the queen of england and her consort prince phillip who are in same age group as her could be criticised then i dont see the big deal in somehow placing her in a god like pedestal.
if you read the man's article ,which many have not taken the time to read,it was written in form of his own private musings whch i dare say is an accurate depiction of the state of things.
irrespective of how wide spread or far flung tinubu's influence is ,sam omatseye is an adult and the head of the editorial board of the nation meaning he doesnt need to get tinubu's approval before publishing such article.
tinubu and omatseye are not the one acting in a childish or juvenile manner,it is the likes of babatope the betrayer,oni,oyinlola and their co horts venting and pouring vitriol on tinubu who has remained silent since.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by hercules07: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
Apparently WizardofOz is one of the children of the civil servants that were retired by Akande, Akande pruned the spendings and did great things for his people, Oyinlola maimed and killed through his PDP
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Katsumoto: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
hercules07:

I agree that no one should be beyond reproach if they fumble but in Yorubaland, a younger person must be careful in the manner he/she reproaches someone older. I haven't seen her speak in years; so I was kinda hoping that she isn't lucid and isn't really aware of whats going on. All the same, the writer went too far.

lucabrasi:

@katsumoto
while majority of your comments is right on the money however,i disagree that the woman was attacked the fact that she is the wife of awo shouldnt somehow place her above recriminations.if the likes of the queen of england and her consort prince phillip who are in same age group as her could be criticised then i dont see the big deal in somehow placing her in a god like pedestal.
if you read the man's article ,which many have not taken the time to read,it was written in form of his own private musings whch i dare say is an accurate depiction of the state of things.
irrespective of how wide spread or far flung tinubu's influence is ,sam omatseye is an adult and the head of the editorial board of the nation meaning he doesnt need to get tinubu's approval before publishing such article.
tinubu and omatseye are not the one acting in a childish or juvenile manner,it is the likes of babatope the betrayer,oni,oyinlola and their co horts venting and pouring vitriol on tinubu who has remained silent since.

I agree she isn't beyond reproach but come on; you can't seriously suggest that Tinubu didn't know what was going on. Most editors have to run articles such as this by their bosses. grin
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by hercules07: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
Katsumoto, the King is dead long live the King ni jare, Oba Ku, Oba ku ni, Awo is gone, his family have not stepped up to the plate, Tinubu is serving a purpose, at this point in our lives what we need is a Tinubu and his dogs of war, the Awolowo family is tending towards a feudal one, we can not accept that, let them be on the right path and people will flock to them in droves, what made their father popular was the fact that he had the interest of the common man at heart, he groomed seasoned technocrats and led by example, which one of them is leading by example. When Hilary Clinton came out, blacks told her point blank, we love your husband but we do not love you.
If an elder does not respect his eldership, he needs to be told in no uncertain terms that he has digressed, Yorubas can be diplomatic but when push comes to shove, we say it as it is jare.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Wizardofoz: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2011
Katsumoto:

My take

1. Awo was his own man and his children should be free to live their own lives. No doubt Awo would be disappointed with SOME of the choices SOME of his children have made. Hobnobbing with PDP shouldn't be what Awo's family should be doing. [/b]They might have been forgiven if the mainstream party was a party that delivered rather than being a party of thieves.

Hobnob = Socialize and interact

So you expect the Yeye Oodua of Yorubaland to ostracize all the Yorubamen/women in PDP just because they are in PDP, even though the PDP is a socialist party with goals that are congruent with Awo's?

So the Yeye Oba of The Source should have turned OGD and Olurin away when they came visiting her?  Interesting!

No wonder Jesus never associated with sinners.

3. Mama HID is in her 90s; does anyone know how lucid she is? It is not impossible that she isn't aware of what is going on around. [b]She may not know the widely held perception of OGD in Nigeria. There may be a member(s) of the family who are profiting from aligning with PDP but using the old woman as a front. I mean seriously, she may not be current with whats going on in Nigeria

You mean she did not know how OGD is perceived in the North? Why is that even important?

Questioning her lucidity? Interesting! Anyway, just so you know, old age is not a disease.

6. The wholesale rejection of PDP does not mean wholesale endorsement of Tinubu; Tinubu still has to deliver. Yoruba people say "eje ka le eyele lo na, ka to bo a f'abo fun adie". Yoruba people ignored his past transgressions so as to chase out the pirates deceiving party. To whom much is given, much is expected.

Wholesale = completely? how did you come to that?

you mean:

ACN's 30% of counted votes in OYO = wholesale/complete rejection of PDP inOyo?

ACN's 52% in Ogun = Wholesale/complete rejection of PDP in Ogun?

ACN's less than 20% showing in Ondo = Wholesale rejection of PDP in Ondo?

ACN's 40% showing in Kwara = wholesale rejection of PDP in Kwara?

Interesting; yet another grand cliché from Montaigne turns out to be true; that, it is possible to be able to write brilliantly and present points cogently and not be wise.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2011
hercules07:

Katsumoto, the King is dead long live the King ni jare, Oba Ku, Oba ku ni, Awo is gone, his family have not stepped up to the plate, Tinubu is serving a purpose, at this point in our lives what we need is a Tinubu and his dogs of war, the Awolowo family is tending towards a feudal one, we can not accept that, let them be on the right path and people will flock to them in droves, what made their father popular was the fact that he had the interest of the common man at heart, he groomed seasoned technocrats and led by example, which one of them is leading by example. When Hilary Clinton came out, blacks told her point blank, we love your husband but we do not love you.
If an elder does not respect his eldership, he needs to be told in no uncertain terms that he has digressed, Yorubas can be diplomatic but when push comes to shove, we say it as it is jare.

While I agree with you that we need a man like Tinubu; there's such a thing as over-reaching and believe me Tinubu does not want to over-reach. If this article was truly sanctioned by him, then it's an own goal IMO. For crying out loud some of the comments in that article were downright sacrilegious to the name of Awo.

What purpose exactly did bringing up the death of a son who died in his prime served   and who says Awo's children have to belong to AD or ACN or whatever our neo- progressives call themselves these days. I don't like the man Tinubu but I'll admit he's the right man for these times but he better not start getting any ideas that he's invincible.

If he needs to be reminded of how quickly a leader can become a pariah in Yoruba land, then he should go and talk to the likes of Jakande, Ebenezer Babatope and their ilk.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by ektbear: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
naijababe:

I don't like the man Tinubu but I'll admit he's the right man for these times but he better not start getting any ideas that he's invincible.

I doubt anyone truly likes him at all. He is just a convenient tool at this point in time. A rusty sword is better than nothing.

But for those like fstranger who dislike this rusty sword and want us to discard it. . . pray tell, what weapon would you suggest using in this jungle called Nigeria?
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by EzeUche1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
I am enjoying this squabble amongst our brethren west of the River Niger. grin Is this there famous unity? Seems more like disunity.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by ezeagu(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
What I have to say about this issue:

[center][/center]

kidiiing.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Katsumoto: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Hobnob = Socialize and interact

So you expect the Yeye Oodua of Yorubaland to ostracize all the Yorubamen/women in PDP just because they are in PDP, even though the PDP is a socialist party with goals that are congruent with Awo's?

So the Yeye Oba of The Source should have turned OGD and Olurin away when they came visiting her?  Interesting!

No wonder Jesus never associated with sinners.

You mean she did not know how OGD is perceived in the North? Why is that even important?

Questioning her lucidity? Interesting! Anyway, just so you know, old age is not a disease.

Wholesale = completely? how did you come to that?

you mean:

ACN's 30% of counted votes in OYO = wholesale/complete rejection of PDP inOyo?

ACN's 52% in Ogun = Wholesale/complete rejection of PDP in Ekiti?

ACN's less than 20% showing in Ondo = Wholesale rejection of PDP in Ondo?

ACN's 40% showing in Kwara = wholesale rejection of PDP in Kwara?

Interesting; yet another grand cliché from Montaigne turns out to be true; that is possible to be able to write brilliantly and present points cogently and not be wise.

I am not of the school of 'everything is either black or white'; I have stated my opinion.

hercules07:

Yes Tinubu is the new king but it is not yet Uhuru in the SW; assuming that the other governors will be as good as Fashola is too damn optimistic. Secondly, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, to be gained from attacking Awo's family and a lot to be lost. Lets not get ahead of ourselves just yet even though there is a good chance that ACN can bring positive change. Tinubu may be leading 3-0 but this was an own goal.
just my 2 pennies

'The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.' - Sun Tzu

ekt_bear:

I doubt anyone truly likes him at all. He is just a convenient tool at this point in time. A rusty sword is better than nothing.

But for those like fstranger who dislike this rusty sword and want us to discard it. . . pray tell, what weapon would you suggest using in this jungle called Nigeria?

Stranger is a PDP agent; he defends Oyinlola and OGD.
Re: Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2011
I am not of the school of 'everything is either black or white'; I have stated my opinion.

And that my friend is what real life is all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / Sanitation: No Restriction Of Movement On June 29 – LASG / Senate Confirms Buhari's Code Of Conduct Bureau Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.