Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Apprentice Africa - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice Africa (5703 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice Africa by otuwe(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2007
Dis Guy:

status? global wetin? do they have any branch outside of lagos?nigeria? undecided

ever heard of Fortis Bank? ? ?

go figure dat out
Re: The Apprentice Africa by beezel: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2007
Bank PHB should be applauded because they have show the world to be youth centric
what they are invariably telling the Young upwardly mobile individuals and young aspiring talents scattered across Nigeria is we are there for you to actualize your dreams
Nigeria will no longer be seen as a country that kills young people's dreams as long as bank PHB is around
An let me tell you for a fact PHB is Here to STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by ebos(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2007
To stay?
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
As a followup from the apprentice i wonder what lesson various people learnt from the programme. what impact it had on people that are enterprenuers or aspirig to be. For me it offered a venue to watch how people think and respond, how in their thinking they missed the whole point. It was inspring in most cases i remember how the guts used N20k to raise over 200k or so. I wish it was on 24/7 besides the summary episodes. Looking forward to the new version
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
guys! not guts?
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Axiomlogic(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2007
otuwe:

ever heard of Fortis Bank? ? ?

go figure that out

There is no global Banking Institution in Nigeria.GT Bank borrowed money from people ,list am as bonds on LSE,we begin jubilate,Bank PHB na get offshore branch in any Financial capital,una dey talk of Global Bank.

Fortis sef no be Global bank,It is limited to Western Europe and as such can be said to be a regional bank.when u talk of Global banks u mention CITIGROUP,HSBC and Barclays
Re: The Apprentice Africa by edeone(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2007
THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN DAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE B4,NO STYLE IS ORIGINAL,ITS NOT WETHER IS HAS BEEN DONE B4 BUT HOW U DO IT DAT MATTERS,SO FORGET THE COPY CAT TIN OK, ITS HOW U DO URS DAT COUNT. smiley
Re: The Apprentice Africa by PawPaw3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2007
THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN DAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE B4,NO STYLE IS ORIGINAL,ITS NOT WETHER IS HAS BEEN DONE B4 BUT HOW You DO IT DAT MATTERS,SO FORGET THE COPY CAT TIN OK, ITS HOW You DO URS DAT COUNT.
Abi o my brother. No be copy copy make Japan rich pass everybody.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by aloib(f): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
lol, ati china
Re: The Apprentice Africa by edeone(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2007
MAJOR BUSINESS COMES FROM THIS AREA WHICH U CALL LIMITED GO AND CHECK THE BOOKS,AND MIND U ROMA WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY,CONSEDERING HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND AND THE POSITION THEY ARE IN, ITS ONLY RIGHT TO GIVE IT UP FOR DEM,AS THEY HAVE A VISION WHICH U WILL SEE VERY SOON,ZENITH WAS A SMALL BANK YESTERDAY BUT LOOK AT DEM TODAY. THEY ARE OVER DOING EVEN FIRST BANK,THE SO CALLED GRATEST

BIG UPS
Re: The Apprentice Africa by edeone(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
i dy tell u my brother
Re: The Apprentice Africa by zigbo(f): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2007
edeone:

MAJOR BUSINESS COMES FROM THIS AREA WHICH You CALL LIMITED GO AND CHECK THE BOOKS,AND MIND You ROMA WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY,CONSEDERING HOW LONG THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND AND THE POSITION THEY ARE IN, ITS ONLY RIGHT TO GIVE IT UP FOR DEM,AS THEY HAVE A VISION WHICH You WILL SEE VERY SOON,ZENITH WAS A SMALL BANK YESTERDAY BUT LOOK AT DEM TODAY. THEY ARE OVER DOING EVEN FIRST BANK,THE SO CALLED GRATEST

BIG UPS

they are getting unnecessarily over zealious.

*yawns*
Re: The Apprentice Africa by otoidea(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
did i hear sum1 say copycat?
Re: The Apprentice Africa by zigbo(f): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
damn rite u did, any problem
Re: The Apprentice Africa by DisGuy: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2007
anymore news

who is going to be the Boss, hope its not the producer
Re: The Apprentice Africa by MP007(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2007
all this copy cat , copy coying , scanning , duplicating no dey tire africa? come up with ur own dam idea, fukkkk! angry
Re: The Apprentice Africa by demmix(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2007
Otuwe & co,
Why not ApprenticeNigeria? angry angry Or don't you think we have more than enough unemployed and unsatisfied world class graduates in Nigeria? I think BankPHB is doing great but trying to promote their brand throughout the African continent using this idea. They are only going to limit the chances of more Nigerian graduates seeing the limelight. Or do you think a world class South African graduate will want to work with BankPHB? Hell No!!

And talking about copying. Even the "Nigerian'' concept was not our idea. Moreover, the Apprentise is a franchise, just like any other international product. It gives the show more global recognition. Anyway, i cant wait to see the show! grin grin grin
Re: The Apprentice Africa by bioye(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2008
Has the show started. Saw in the papers that it was supposed to start Sunday, February 24th, 2008 on DSTV channel 134 and DSTV, and also on Tuesdays on NTA.

Did anybody watch??
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2008
I watched it, there is a repeat today thursday on NTA at 10-11pm. In case you misssed out dont worry you can check
Apprentice Africa
blog. See you there
Re: The Apprentice Africa by cecegorz(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2008
@Omoge
No girl, Donald won't have the time to leave the New York Trump Tower for Nigeria. But in his stead, we have our own Savvy Boss, Biodun Shobanjo, who is an advert guru.

He'll be the one hollaring YOU ARE FIRED! whenever somebody gets the boot.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by synaptium: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2008
I saw this new forum for The Apprentice Africa today grin

www.theapprenticeafrica.net
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 2:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
Just a correction. The repeat episode comes up friday 11.00pm
if you want a preview click here:Apprentice Africa (p)review
Re: The Apprentice Africa by DisGuy: 1:50am On Mar 01, 2008
Aziza:

@Thoniaslim. You can bet that when it comes to the screen it will be online and you will know where to watch it. Please stay tuned.

any update about their website?
the profiles are not yet up to date
heard the show is on now!!
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2008
update: the show is in episode 4 now. the website is www.theapprenticeafrica.com. the website is usally about a week behind so that the rest of africa can catch up but if you want recent update as it is happening this is the place to go: The Apprentice africa
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2008
Guesss who this HOT apprentice Africa contestant is?

find out here:Apprentice Africa

Re: The Apprentice Africa by larrybabe: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2008
Eddie has been fired!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Apprentice Africa by apmis: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2008
Tearfully too, but as a hero. A self sacrifice IMHO but My man Eddie is a great man,
Apprentice africa
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Bizl4Rizl(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
Eddies eviction equals BS ! ! !
Re: The Apprentice Africa by larrybabe: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2008
Nancy has been fired!!!!!!!!! well that cool with me. cool cool cool cool cool cool

Though Eunice was way too forward when she said that Nancy should be fired but Nancy had it coming! 5th time to the Board room!!!

I noticed too that she was uncomfortable when Eunice joined the team. I had really expected them to win this round but Zulu corp beat them to it making it thrice win in a row. They were also very creative with their TVC.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by ants(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2008
Eddie is the man, but its quite unfortunate that the lady he took the bullet for doesn't quite deserve it.
Nancy is just a 'disappointable disappointment'.

Reminds me of wat Christ did for us, even when we do not deserve it, Christ died to take our sins away.
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Fwoman: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi just found a cool website on the one of the apprentice.It has some information on the other apprentice. Check it out www.reginaagyare.com
Re: The Apprentice Africa by Chalee: 6:07am On Jul 29, 2009
Found this site for ghana and nigeria movies http://www.ghanaspot.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favourite Walt Disney Cartoon? / Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best / Requset For Your Bollywood Or India Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.