Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,012 members, 7,845,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment (12753 Views)

EFCC Operatives Conduct Search At Dangote Head Office Over FX Transactions / Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by ApostlePaul14: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Head didn't roll when a South-South PDP governor appointed his daughter as SA few months ago

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2021
There's no Abuse Of Office in this matter. It only becomes abuse of office if the said child does not have the requisite QUALIFICATIONS. But apparently, he's qualified. As a Nigerian citizen, the young man must not suffer limitations because he's Governor's son, when his peers are gainfully employed. Many of the purists now condemning Governor Akeredolu gave applause to President Donald Trump when he put ALL his children and son-in-law in positions for which they're not qualified.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Coolgent(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Political slaves will say there's nothing wrong with this appointment, it's base on marit, infact he should appoint his daughter too grin
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Caseless:
Wait ooo

Because say his father is the governor, he's excluded by law from anything ondo citizens are entitled to?

Such agency that has to do with implementation, you need someone you can trust.

I think morality guide is what we're looking at, instead of the legality of the issue.

On moral ground, you can ask; na only them? On law, he's not committed any infraction.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by BABANGBALI: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
That him sun ugly like shiiiiit
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Gkemz: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2021
At least he's better than Rochas who although didn't appoint his children but he made them signatories to the exceedingly funds he looted from the state treasury.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by laiza(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2021
When it's your turn pay full salary. May God let the governorship seat get to you. Amen
ednut1:
Shameless man that has been paying half salary.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by shegz24(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2021
He has learnt well from Tinubu.

Who knows, maybe Akeredolu will become the next godfather of the SW just as Tinubu took over from Agagu n Adedibu.

cheesy this country
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Sholaco: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Akeredolu romance with the evil PDP will soon expose him. Demon governor
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Buccalcavity2: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
I don't know why some people just like unnecessary controversy. Why expose yourself to drama of conflict of interest. Government project performance and monitoring unit is headed by the governor's son and you want citizens to believe that he will be objective? So son will disapprove project done under fathers tenure during any enquiry?
If its about money create an 'SPV' to settle him. If it's about power,resume or politics,appoint him SA or lobby your colleagues within your party to give him position in their domain.
Ondo state is too resourceful for that crap.

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Sholaco: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2021
shegz24:
He has learnt well from Tinubu.

Who knows, maybe Akeredolu will become the next godfather of the SW just as Tinubu took over from Agagu n Adedibu.

cheesy this country
Hahahahahaha Tinubu issues will hurt you and your tribe to una grave fa. Why the jealousy, why the bitterness?

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Gbajure(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha Tinubu issues will hurt you and your tribe to una grave fa. Why the jealousy, why the bitterness?

It is generational! And not specific about Tinubu but anything and anyone Yoruba that is influential. They derided Awolowo. Making silly comments about Abiola. Even Obj when he was in office. Then even extend their madness to Ooni, Akiolu, Oluwo etc. These are cretins we are sharing country with unfortunately
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by ugodson(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:
It's well even inside well. I'm not against the appointment oh, but will it benefit the state??

If I'm in government and I feel I can trust my son do deliver and help me achieve more in governance, I'll bring him on board

But

If this is an avenue to lavish state fund, .....
Let me hold it there

You have said it well. If my son is qualified for the job I WILL give it to him. Am guessing us the person that is lobbying for the job that's is angry and infecting others
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by lomprico(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Moferere:
Government of Father, Mother, Son and in laws.
Ondo state has two capitals today. One is in Akure, the other one is in Imo

Tinubu entire family are still milking lagos stare today, you will not see that. the only reason you are attacking aketi it's because his wife is igbo and it's paining you to your marrow. if she was yoruba I'm 100% you will keep mum.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Donedeal1(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2021
This is "no no" Aketi you have gone beyond this level nah,using the state resources to patronized your own households ahh,oroyi aleyin oh.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Shievoola(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2021
PDP should stop using the ignorant masses to catch cruise.
Governor Okowa of Delta state had earlier appointed his Daughter as one of his aid's.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by SamuelLoch: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2021
batstan:
What if he is qualified for the job?
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by SamuelLoch: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:
It's well even inside well. I'm not against the appointment oh, but will it benefit the state??

If I'm in government and I feel I can trust my son do deliver and help me achieve more in governance, I'll bring him on board

But

Let me hold it there

If you trust your son to help you achieve more - more as in, more looting, so you don't have to share outside your family - and keep quiet when you're not doing what is right abi?

Oga, no be only trust be the element to run government office.
Well experienced people full ground... Other factors still dey.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by SamuelLoch: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Buccalcavity2:
I don't know why some people just like unnecessary controversy. Why expose yourself to drama of conflict of interest. Government project performance and monitoring unit is headed by the governor's son and you want citizens to believe that he will be objective? So son will disapprove project done under fathers tenure during any enquiry?
If its about money create an 'SPV' to settle him. If it's about power,resume or politics,appoint him SA or lobby your colleagues within your party to give him position in their domain.
Ondo state is too resourceful for that crap.

We need more of you here!
Lots of crap these days, and they need to be corrected

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Alf137: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelLoch:

If you trust your son to help you achieve more - more as in, more looting, so you don't have to share outside your family - and keep quiet when you're not doing what is right abi?

Oga, no be only trust be the element to run government office.
Well experienced people full ground... Other factors still dey.

When I said trust, I meant qualified enough sir.

And want you to know that we are all sentimental. Every human is sentimental. If we've established that fact, I want to ask you

If you have 10 qualified candidate for a position, and out of the 10, one of them is your relative, WHO WILL YOU LIKELY GIVE THE JOB TO
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by PrincewithGod(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Expected so much from Akeredolu........but........... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by SamuelLoch: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:

When I said trust, I meant qualified enough sir.

And want you to know that we are all sentimental. Every human is sentimental. If we've established that fact, I want to ask you

If you have 10 qualified candidate for a position, and out of the 10, one of them is your relative, WHO WILL YOU LIKELY GIVE THE JOB TO

Don't ask me any question
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Alf137: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Don't ask me any question

Ok sir. Have a great day
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Anndrew(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Alf137:

But

Let me hold it there
4get dat tinz...this is naija....all family
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Anndrew(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
dkdmy:
I don’t see why he can’t appoint his son if he feels he can do the job

If my father was the governor, I will definitely be gunning for an appointment
lolz..chop but no over chop
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by SirBunky85(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Doyou2019:
Even legal luminaries act like assholes when they get into government. Shithole with shitheads for leaders.
can u pls show me the post where you condemned okowa of delta state who also appointed his child into a position in government?
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by stanisbaratheon: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
ntyce:

Trump appointed his son in-law and daughter into positions within the White House.

If it could happen in the base of democracy, then it isn't bad governance.

Read about the Kennedys and the Bush's, they all facilitated appointment and election of sons and brothers.

The most important thing is about qualification.

Trump didn't appoint them to head a government agency but special assistants/advisors
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
laiza:
When it's your turn pay full salary. May God let the governorship seat get to you. Amen
you making no sense
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by adekolaelect(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
The problem is not appointing his son in governance but the major problems is why many Nigerians allowing themselves to be drived by Emotion. Is there a law that prohibited such in our constitutions? Why can't poeple wait to see the performance of the guy before condemnations? Ethnicity , Religious and Gender bigot is the major problem that took this country to where it is today. Many Nigerians leaders starch out money for their unborn generation to spent without any work but this one brought his to serve in public office in Ondo state yet many are complaining as if any children of any governor in Nigeria is poor .

Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by vicfajeze: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Akeredolu iba Fulani
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by Michdear(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
blamingthedevil:

https://punchng.com/pdp-accuses-akeredolu-of-abuse-of-office-over-sons-appointment/
akeredolu oldest serving governor in southwest yet worst of all,nothing to show only to come out and hypocritical talk about Fulani herds and all.
Re: PDP Accuses Akeredolu Of "Abuse Of Office" Over Son’s Appointment by laiza(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Do you honestly think governors just don't want to pay salaries? I'm not supporting him employing his son but you have to think about the state IGR then allocation, civil servants figure and debts figure of the government as well as infrastructural development of that government.
ednut1:
you making no sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abure Bows To Pressure, Begs NLC President For Reconciliation / Tambuwal Partners With Turkish Investors To Revive Furniture Company / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.