Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up (641 Views)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by ayufun: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
There are hundreds of reasons a romantic relationship can end, regardless of how good you're to your partner or the intimacy you share.

Break-up is one thing, not seeing it coming is the most painful thing that makes it difficult for you to recover, find another love and move on with your life.

Part 2 of the signs that your relationship may not last long is here

https://www.sexpally.com/blog/signs-relationship-is-ending/

What break-up has got you surprised? I'd love to learn from your experience.

Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by tayewomi(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Anytime she's reluctant to meet you,maybe at home or avoid being private wit you,take to your heels and most importantly avoiding ur calls.or late reply to chats.relationship in naiha na scam

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by tayewomi(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2021
Anytime she's reluctant to meet you,maybe at home or avoid being private wit you,take to your heels and most importantly avoiding ur calls.or late reply to chats.relationship in naija na scam
Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by daddytime(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2021
You smell it.

Nothing, absolutely nothing interests you no more.
Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by BBBmall25: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2021
:-XOnce I ask pls who's on the line?!... just get sense say u dey ex-zone undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2021
You talk about everything but suddenly he's not just interested in speaking with you. It's either one family issue or work stress. Plus, he became so nonchalant about you.... And the rest is story and history.

Me sef chop breakfast, e shock me.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by ayufun: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
tayewomi:
Anytime she's reluctant to meet you,maybe at home or avoid being private wit you,take to your heels and most importantly avoiding ur calls.or late reply to chats.relationship in naiha na scam
Hmmm, no scam but we see loving loving tinz on whatsapp and facebook everyday
Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by dhiqson(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
when they say i eant space grin
Once what you were enjoying at the beginning begins to dwindle... Japa
Once it feels forced...japa
Don't fight it, don't argue don't ask why, prepare for the worse grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by ayufun: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
You talk about everything but suddenly he's not just interested in speaking with you. It's either one family issue or work stress. Plus, he became so nonchalant about you.... And the rest is story and history.

Me sef chop breakfast, e shock me.
Na so
dhiqson: when they say i eant space grin
Once what you were enjoying at the beginning begins to dwindle... Japa
Once it feels forced...japa
Don't fight it, don't argue don't ask why, prepare for the worse grin
Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by Aforxzy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
When he tells you to always call before coming over.

When he/she is always on the phone even when u are together.

When there is nothing to talk about.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Relationship Is Ending, Share UR Own Experience Of Break-up by ayufun: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Aforxzy:
When he tells you to always call before coming over.

When he/she is always on the phone even when u are together.

When there is nothing to talk about.

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Redpill Gangs Over To You.. / Choose: Credit Alert Of N5M Or New Relationship With A Faithful Partner? / Watch How Ladies And Women Twerk While Praising God (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.