Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive (10246 Views)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
*continuation*

I tried redialing the number buh it was thesame results it depicts , i tried for the uptempth time it still yields no result .

Iithe threat was becoming alarming so i scrolled down to my contacts to check for kola's number maybe he might really be of help since he is a system man

I dialed his number and he picked almost immediately, we started by exchanging pleasantries and to me narrating the whole scene that went down the previous day,how i got involved in a cult clash and the threat i received from an unknown person .

So he asked me whether if i could i remember the faces of the dudes that i got into a fight with. So i describe the folks to him

He was silent immediately i finished describing them to him, so i gat break the silence cus na pesin pikin life dem dy talk about

''bro i no understand this kind of silence wey u dy keep like this, yarn me talk na ?'' i was becoming impatience

''bro you see any mark for their wrist? Kola asked me from the other end, at first i was perplexed due to the fact i couldn't remember anything that actually happened that day

''guy i know remember sha, buh i know say dem dy on red and black with red berret on their head'' i replied him back.

i was about going further into the conversation when suddenly i saw two faint shadowly figures jumping into our compound so i immediately end the call and silently opened our door and went inside

I woke james up and silently relate the situation to him , in a speed of light he went inside his bag and brought a gun

Just then something happened....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am finding it difficult to update due to the lack of electricity in our hood buh i will upload episodes immediately nepa does the needful

Say no to ghost reading cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by IyaZainab: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Frank25:
I am finding it difficult to update due to the lack of electricity in our hood buh i will upload episodes immediately nepa does the needful

Say no to ghost reading cheesy

Lol
I am not a ghost reader
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by IyaZainab: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Frank25:
Dem dun bring o
Good evening
I've sent the account details as you requested sir
Since last week
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by JaySilver65(m): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amazing story you have here. I'm enjoying every bit of it

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks please don't forget to tag your friends
JaySilver65:
Amazing story you have here. I'm enjoying every bit of it

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 2:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Thank u for the update, but e no long and na 1min 30 secs i take read am grin grin grin
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 6:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Abeg no vex, i just dy manage my battery buh i go make am up to you
Carterj007:
Thank u for the update, but e no long and na 1min 30 secs i take read am grin grin grin
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by youngimporter: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Nice story am following
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2021
*Continuation*

I stood transfixed immediately i saw gun in james hand though it was not my first time of seeing such, buh this time around it was a close range

''frank problem dy o'' james said immediately he reached our window. Something tells me this guys are looking for me

So i came to join james in the window, i guess i was wrong this guys are more than 2. I have strong feelings that this guys came literary for me

Something is wrong somewhere and i could perceive it, i had to think of a way to escape this people if not we would be dead

I dashed into our kitchen to search for something i would use as a form of defence, only what i could lay my hands on was just a table knife so i head to the room just incase

It seems they were waiting for someone probably their head, cus they stopped in front of my neighbour's door

Just then james took his phone and dialed a number strike chief was boldly displayed on his phone and he spoke in slangs i could barely undestand

I only heard him say in his last statement ''come my ap i deck for there''. Does it mean james is a cultist ? I asked no one particular sha

I went back to the window this time around i can vividly see them heading towards our door, it seems maybe they knew our room

So i called out to james ready his gun just then i heard the most shocking thing ever ''bro na only one bullet dy my gun''

Is this the end for the both of them lets check out in the next episode

2 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Good to hear bro
youngimporter:
Nice story am following
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
>~continuation~<

i was terrified inwardly following the last statement james uttered so i checked the window this time around and saw that they are few metres away from our door.

i made a mental count and found out they might sum up to four or so i thought. an idea popped up in my mind so i silently called out to james who has been at door

i narrated the idea to him in short while buh was later interrupted with a loud bang coming directly from our door, it seems this guys were fully prepared for this.

our initial plan was to climb the ceiling and escape through the roof buh i shoved the thought off hoping this new plan would work

the second bang came in fierce way, i knew the door would pave way in a matter of minutes so we manned up . for me i have already made up my mind to go down with 2 or 3 men if the case maybe

the next bang shred the wooden door and it finally pave way so i gave james the go ahead, he fired the only bullet and it went straight to the first guy's head

so i followed up with a flying kick to the second guy's chest buh it made a low impact on him, the huge guy fired a shot at james and ducked under our cabinet.

i delivered a punch to thesame guy which took him to the ground, i followed up with a kick on his belly and hit his face in several punches

just then i felt a sharp pain across my face and turned swiftly to see the huge coming in full force to hit me i didn't see that coming so i was sent spawning on the floor

james on the other hand was a good fighter, he took the slim guy single handedly and charged towards the huge guy, with so much strength i could muster i delivered a quick blow to the huge with james following up with a round kick on his thighs

the huge guys seems good in a fight, he held me in my waiste and fiercely threw me to james he immediately reached out to his gun and then we heard a gunshot ..........

3 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
comments would moltivate me more to continue in uploading more episodes meanwhile more episode are on their way

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by jullyrosy(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2021
More updates...
Nice story
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thanks man. I dy with you always.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
No p you are carried
Carterj007:
Thanks man. I dy with you always.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by aprilwise(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is the beginning of trouble
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by SEO2002: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2021
OP update oh!!!! So captivating
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Update on it's way
SEO2002:
OP update oh!!!! So captivating
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
*Continuation*

I was terriffied minutes after the trigger was pulled, at first it seems the end for james and i considering the fact that the fight was intensed

Minutes after the gunshot was heard i relunctantly opened my eyes seeing the huge guy dropped dead in a pool of his own blood, i looked towards james direction and found out that he was badly injured due to the intensity of the fight.

Then i remembered the gunshot didn't come from him cus he only had a bullet in his gun and it was used on the first guy, if it's nt james then who shot the huge guy!!! i asked no one in particular

I became perplexed about the whole situation just then the door to our room was flunged open and 4 heavily built men walked in and went straight to james and they shook hands

Ithen i remember when james phoned someone for backups which means they are with us, one of them measuring up to 5 ft 6 inches tall arguably the tallest amongst them went to the life less body of huge guy and checked the wrist of the huge guy and found out a mark boldly written on the wrist of the huge guy

He did thesame to the other persons and found out they harbour thesame mark, then it dawned on me am really into a deep shit.

The tall guy went to meet the other dreaded guy probably the head of the group and spoke to him in a language i could barely understand buh i knew it would be based on the current situation at hand concerning the mark, then i remembered what kola said concerning the mark too!!!

The dread guy looked towards my direction and asked me to come over i relunctantly looked at james buh his countenance displayed a kind of *we are together* so i shoved off any thoughts of them being against us

I reluctantly went to the dread guy, '' paul i know, barnabas i know, who you be? He asked me, at first i was confused cus i have never heard of that before so i kept mute.

'' the capon dy yarn u talk you dy form stunt abi u wan make i scale?'' the second guy faced me, i was visibly shaking and suddenly james came to my rescue '' gapon na jew man my guy be abeg no reason am ''
''abeg gapon wetin be the 411 like this?'' james asked, '' here no dy safe for una again una gats follow us dy our crib for the main time before we go settle this score'' the gapon replied

Am having this bad feeling that something bad is about to happen just then gunshots were heard outside our room.....!!!

Am taking a break for now buh i will continue maybe later in the day, thanks to all of you for waiting i love you all

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thanks man. I dy gingerly dy wait o.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Don't worry i go run you one update
Carterj007:
Thanks man. I dy gingerly dy wait o.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
I dun serve u the update Carterj007 so enjoy!!!

**continuation**

The whole place was thrown into pandemonium as sounds of gunshots were heard from our side our compound

james crews ran out of the building with their rifles disengaged from the safety and ready to release its bullet from the chambers

I was handed one of the short guns just incase if the needs of self defence arises, ''i have never used a gun before'' i silently muttered to james

Just then gunshots was fired towards our direction with everyone ducking behind huge objects to avoid been hit by bullets

one of james recipocrated by shooting back to the enemies while others were finding means to escape

James later joined him in holding back the enemies, i was later ordered by the gapon to look for our possible means of escape. our fence is located adjacent to our wall so it could be very easy to jump over with the help of an object to facilitate the means of crossing over

Immediately i sighted a high stool close to our back and placed it closer to the fence and called the attention of the gapon and the other crews.

James and the other guy continued in holding back the enemies others took turns in crossing over the fence, the enemies were gaining upper hands in the gun fight buh they ve' sustained much loss

They were forging forward in full force then i called out to james attention before crossing over just then we heard a sudden out cry ......

What happened next !!! Lets find out in the next episode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
next episode loading......
meanwhile your comments are welcomed!!!
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by aprilwise(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Strong men at war.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 3:37am On Nov 24, 2021
Abeg no dy leave us with heart-attack suspense again o. Anyway you do well for this update.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by jullyrosy(f): 10:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Frank25:
I dun serve u the update Carterj007 so enjoy!!!

U keep telling us to comment but u dey snub my comment they acknowledge one person. ..weldone oo

nice story sha

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
*Continuation*

I held the fence firmly and crossed over to the other side of our compound alongside the crews, just then a gunshot was held following a sudden outcry of a voice that seems familiar

I remembered james was left there alongside one of the crew members to hold back the ''chain dogzz''

I immediately became alarmed and decided jumping back to our compound to james, the gapon ran back to me and held me from going back. ''dead men don't cap if im survive im knw where to find us'' the gapon said to me

So i followed them and head towards the main road, we ran almost for like ten minutes before we get to where there vehicle was parked

It seems they were on a mission because they were all putting on white polo with yellow shorts, they started the car and zoomed off raising dusts

All through our drive i kept on reminiscing over how my life has turned out to be just because of a mere girl i knew not about probably she might be enjoying herself while am fully engaged in a fight that could put an end to my life

Then i remembered james, i remembered how he stood beside me even when am deep into shits like this now he is dead because of my foolish exhorberance

I remembered when in a conversation he had with me he said he is the only son of his parents i was bittered inwardly, all this happened because of me

Tears began welling up in my eyes i couldn't hold it back so i allowed it flow down my cheeks, i cried not because of my ordeal but because i had lost a friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Bae am really sorry for not recognising your comments, this time around i will make sure i always make replies to your comments[quote author=jullyrosy post=107914529][/quote]
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks man.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by jullyrosy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
[/color][color=#990000]
Nice story
Keep it up
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Next episode loading.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / Diary Of David / Adventures With Theresa 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.