Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive (10241 Views)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks bae . If nt say i get galfriend i for dun *****
jullyrosy:
[/color][color=#990000]
Nice story
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
*continuation*

time checked 7:05 am

we drove for like thirty minutes in silence without any of the crew members uttering any word to each other, the gapon glances at me occassionally but quickly disengages when our eyes met

the journey seems it will last for eternity, i had no knowledge of where we are going to buh i kept my fingers crossed hoping for the worst to happen even if they wanted to kill me i would have been dead by now

so we reached ada george by agip the driver swerved towards mgbuoshimini road and we drove for about five minutes before we got to a very big isolated mansion that could house a whole lot of thirty persons

the driver honked twice immediately a very tall macho guy came out of the giant building and came to meet us, he was looking so mean and serious with scars covering major parts of his face

he shook the gapon in there frat way and asked him of koko, i knew he was referring to the other guy that was murdered alongside james i became bittered immediately james picture popped up in my head

so we were later allowed in and we passed through the big gate into the manshion as expected the building was damn massive and well decorated with lots of different flowers

the driver brought the car to a halt immediately he sighted a perfect place to park, the gapon got down with the other crews following suit

i gradually came down from the car, guys were literaly scattered around the compound they immediately rushed to salute the gapon before heading inside the building

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by IyaZainab: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Frank25:
*continuation*

time checked 7:05 am

we drove for like thirty minutes in silence without any of the crew members uttering any word to each other, the gapon glances at me occassionally but quickly disengages when our eyes met

the journey seems it will last for eternity, i had no knowledge of where we are going to buh i kept my fingers crossed hoping for the worst to happen even if they wanted to kill me i would have been dead by now

so we reached ada george by agip the driver swerved towards mgbuoshimini road and we drove for about five minutes before we got to a very big isolated mansion that could house a whole lot of thirty persons

the driver honked twice immediately a very tall macho guy came out of the giant building and came to meet us, he was looking so mean and serious with scars covering major parts of his face

he shook the gapon in there frat way and asked him of koko, i knew he was referring to the other guy that was murdered alongside james i became bittered immediately james picture popped up in my head

so we were later allowed in and we passed through the big gate into the manshion as expected the building was damn massive and well decorated with lots of different flowers

the driver brought the car to a halt immediately he sighted a perfect place to park, the gapon got down with the other crews following suit

i gradually came down from the car, guys were literaly scattered around the compound they immediately rushed to salute the gapon before heading inside the building

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Love any story vengeance related grin Nice one, author kiss kiss
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Welcome to the family miss
Jaylynn:
Love any story vengeance related grin Nice one, author kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Frank25:
Welcome to the family miss

Why, thank you wink It's like I always say, Nighttime is reading time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Frank25:

Abeg leave her for me oo
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Thank you, but e too short.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:08am On Nov 25, 2021
copied i will try making it longer this time around
Carterj007:
Thank you, but e too short.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by jullyrosy(f): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Frank25:

Lol
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by jullyrosy(f): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2021
Carterj007:

Abeg leave her for me oo

Haaaaaa
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Richyblack1(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
I love this story..it looks so real
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2021
jullyrosy:

Haaaaaa

Hello mi lady.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2021
Due to some circumstances i would not be uploading episodes today ....
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by jullyrosy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Carterj007:

Hello mi lady.
Hi carterj007
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
jullyrosy:

Hi carterj007

How are you and how was your day?
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
The gapon head into the building with his crews following suite, i gradually followed them in a slow pace

The interior part of the building was massively decorated, i decided ffeeding my eyes with the magnificence that was before me

One of the guys we met outside later took me to one of the visitor's room located at the boys quarter unit

The room was explicitly big unlike the one at aluu that could easily pass for a kitchen,

The roow was neatly arranged, i immediately hit the rest room to wash off my body, i opened the shower and allowed the water to find its way on my body(it's been long sha)

After like ten minutes of washing off i went straight to the wardrobe and sighted a red polo and a black shots ,i tried sizing them and its fits fxplicitly on my body

I took my phone and tried surfing the internet to relieve myself off some stress, i logged into nairaland forum to check for some updates and headlines

I came across a particular topic that was quite interesting and scrolled down the thread to check for comments and probably opinions of some folks

After like five minutes of going through the internet i decided logging off to take a nap , just then a topic popped up in my menu bar,

JUST IN: TWO STUDENTS ARE REPORTEDLY MISSING IN ALUU

I clicked on the topic and it opened within seconds

''Two students were reportedly involved in a cult clash last night, which later metamorphosed to loss of life...

I was curious to know more so scrolled down buh i couldn't get much information

I immediately logged out of my browsing session and opened my contact list to check for kola's number

I dialled his number and he picked at second ring

'bro how fa na ? Wetin dy happen, we just dy worried say maybe una dun kpai o

I didn't have much time to answer to question so i immediately head to the reason of me calling him

''ogbeni i no get time like dis buh i go explain everything wey happen leta, bro i wan make u tel me everytin wey u sabi about chain dogzz'' i replied him from my own end

''frank no tell say u dy involved in a clash with those people'' he said almost immediately

I was becoming infuriated this time around so i had to switch to queen's English so he could understand how serious i was

''Bro am not in for long talks just tell or i would end this call'' i non chalantly replied him

''okay i would tell u buh you should be careful in handling them if they case maybe.

I heaved a sigh of relieve when i realised he knew about them

''they work for top politicians in the states and they are known for their ruthless acts, most of them are students while majority works in the government just incase if any of their members are apprehended there wont be long talk to facilitate their release buh they are majorly known for revenge

I was strucked with this last word, so i decided to end the call to avoid questions from him

I threw my phone to the bed just then a call came in, an unknown number was boldly written on my samsung s6 edge screen

I decided ignoring the call buh on a second i thought i shoved the idea off and answered the call

''you can run but you can never hide from the dogzz, blood on the high sea, never for the sons of rogers to hang leg even at the point of death''

Immediately the line went dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by aprilwise(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
I heard an experience of this sort but I came out alive
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
How did it go bro?
aprilwise:
I heard an experience of this sort but I came out alive
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 4:39am On Nov 27, 2021
This is getting serious.

Please has anyone seen my mi lady @jullyrosy?
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
*continuation*

i tried re-dialing the number buh it was not going through, i tried using true caller to reveal the information of the caller but the number still remains anonymous.

i was literally worried about how this event metarmorphosed to something tragic, i was deeply reminiscing over how i got to this far and i decided i would take up this challenge (na man i be).

i took my phone and was about opening my browser when suddenly a knock from my distracted me

i immediately rushed to check who was behind the door, i gradually opened the door

'' bro the boss needs you asap''

i immediately ran inside to get my gadget and followed the guy. the outside was literally filled with guys most of them are engaged taking weeds probably killing their lungs with 'ganja' , i could bet my balls this folks are probably students

we finally reached inside the building, the capon brought a pack of cigarette and handed me one of the stick which i casually turned down

so i took a seat opposite him, i waited him to lit up his cigarettes before we began the reason of me coming there

'' ''james is alive''

i was shocked to the marrow

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
[b][/b]am planning on taking this story on another dimension my guy would take up on the next episode.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Richyblack1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Frank25:
[b][/b]am planning on taking this story on another dimension my guy would take up on the next episode.
omo your updates is too short
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will upload a longer one in my next episode
Richyblack1:
omo your updates is too short
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Don't forget to leave a comment and opinions they are highly recommendable.

Meanwhile next episode loading by my new gee in the story, he would be taking james role

Sit tight the main event is about to begin

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lost in uniport
With blood flowing from his lips; he thought of how he got into this situation.

Some hours before
My only thought was to leave here with Frank. The speed for them to find Frank and seek him is impossibly fast. Just in what name did they get here. Who could have given them information. Is it swizz media?

I dragged Frank as we were taking down the intruders mostly more work from me. We ran to the backyard as my phone rang showing strike chief is calling.

“U mad abi. Dey fry ur brain abi. Common enta my ap now before my ghost find u.” I shouted at my superior in The Heist my cult. Yes I am a cult member. Frank looked at me saying,” Na ball and socket joint we be how I no know u be cult member “. I replied him , “For morning tee I tell u now ridy the story long”

With that distraction I didn’t check as more people came and grabbed us and were leaving my house. As we just left the house plank and sticks rained on us and with that guns the intruders had could not be used.

Strike Chief was calling James as the cult had arrived as instructed and handled the people at the gate. James could not answer him as he down for the count as he was hit with a heavy blow knocking him out.

Strike Chief carried Frank thinking it was James as Frank wore James shirt to class and strike Chief has seen James wearing it. In leaving, one intruder who was badly affected by the assault shot into the running cult members getting a scream from of the Heist members.

Strike Chief had to leave him as they came without guns. The time was too short to get them. They entered the cars they came with and left. The intruders carried the shot heist member and James and left the scene. The people leaving around there we left scared and fearful as they didn’t know if they would come back

At present,
He was awoken with cold water poured on him. Before he could find his bearings, the beatings were meted on him without a word. James was not even screaming and it made them upset , extremely upset. “ Na de appetizer be dis, make Gapon come the main Koko go enter him body”, one of the Chain dogzz said.

The torture needed a break in transmission, network failure, loading failed just name it for James to think of how to get out of his chains. His torturers gave it to him but left one person as a guard to watch him.

“ Hello, hellooo, hhhhheeellllooo” the guard said. James tire for the guy, he just shook his banded hands as indication that he is listening. “ My gang name is Funny and am your guard “Funny said.

James no fit take am again he take the sleep wey he Dey hold since. He could not and will not be part of a bonding conversation with the enemy. The Heist,his gang, will find me.

He dreamt of him finally being inside Angela his girlfriend. He has been running her matter kembe.
As he slept , someone making a call entered into the prison with two more people. He looked at James. James was dripping blood all over his body. Knife cuts were made for him to lose blood but not too much.

One of the two men’s phone was ringing and it was the money heist theme song and he cut the call. Funny looked at them and said, “Such a wonderful time yesterday as I chowed Bella. It seems she became thinner today I saw her”

The two men were laughing not holding back but the leading man cut his concentration from looking at James to looking at Funny and then to the two men. The two men stopped abruptly and looked at Funny saying, “No matter how people eat prepared chicken, people leave the bone. If you mess this up even the Gapon will not save you”.

Funny shivered and looked at them leaving but the two guards to the leading man gave him thumbs up while they left. He sat down and looked at James. Even Nigeria borrows to live for what reason is living on borrowed time bad, Funny thought.

3 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
I know most of us here might be perplexed concerning the new folk i featured earlier well i will give you a short rundown on how karmar brought us together

Chimexplosiv is a bomb when it comes to writing (you could bet your balls for that)

We met in tema (ghana), and he is explicitly fluent in writertain features, i decided featuring to enhance the story telling and probably he will make a good impact in this i promise

Just sit and grab a popcorn, let this masterpiece flow

Meanwhile nice update bro keep it coming!!!

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 2:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Continued

James woke up with a headache and was hungry and thirsty and in need of an urgent meal but as he was about to get the food the stress of removing his hands helped him to understand his present dispensation.

No one but the leading man who came before was staring right at him. He looked at James saying, “ it is not only anointing that makes a person fall some times it is just hunger and stress. Tell us who those people are and where Frank is and you shall hunger and thirst no more”.

James as he had done with his torturers did not speak to him. The leading man just laughed and left. James was all alone as Funny was not there for he had gone to class. Funny is still a student of UNIPORT. James was alone with his thoughts but he could not find a way to break out.

After an hour-ish, Funny came in with bread and groundnut and water. He placed the groundnut into the bread and pressed it together and gestured James to eat it. James took his face away from it.

“Suit yourself but this is what they provided for to eat and if you don’t eat this no meal would be given to you” James guard said but he did not budge. “ I will tell you about myself and we will be friends as friends tell about each other to themselves. So in 100 level I dated this amazing girl also in 100 level for two months and we were in sync but later she sat me down and said to me you make me laugh and I am glad to have you (me) in my(her) life. I am comfortable and complete with you as just having you is enough for me any given day but that is just it you are funny no division no multiple to it and I want more than it ,yes, I deserve more than this therefore we are breaking up and don’t look for me, call or text me on any media. I have deleted you from my life so delete me from your life and she went into the arms of a chain dogzz member. So that is why my name is funny and am a Chain dogzz member as its the something more I need to have” . Funny was serious for some moments and staring into the air.

“Guy,guy, guy” James called out to him. He got Funny’s attention and said to him , “ I go eat dat food bring am make I chop no be me wey go listen to am.” James loosegaurd small as Angela for Dey fine am. No life go tell am how he Dey do.

Funny was feeding him his compressed food and someone was entering the cell. Funny thought it was Onye Igbo aka leading man as he is in charge of the prison in the cult. They are sophisticated like that as the politicians and big men who use them make them equipped with what they need to go to arms for them but lo and behold it was none other than Sarah. Funny stopped feeding James and said to her “ well would you look at that, they bible said Sarah was the mother of all nations but in my time Sarah is the mother of all problems. If not for you I will not be in prison”.

Sarah sighed and shrugged him off as she went to James. She saw as James was battered and Funny was his meal for him to eat. She took it and was feeding James. “I heard as my boyfriend said you are Frank’s friend and I would help you to get in touch with him so give me his number so I can link up with him “.

James was on loose guard and it he knew it was because of her that this all happened and he wanted a life to tell him how Angela was doing but as he wanted to talk he held himself as he knows what will happen to his girlfriend so he held back. Sarah giving him the pure water said “ I am helping you and not harming you so allow me to help you and even this man child will not cross me.”

James gave her Frank’s detail and she finished serving him the food and looked at Funny and left and Funny looked at said to himself,” I still don’t have that more to give a woman to be satisfied with me”

Sarah left the cell and made sure to not be seen by anyone. She dialed Frank’s digits and said “Hello...

3 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
*continuation*

i was literary shocked when i heard those words, how is it possible? numerous questions were welling up in my head, i was confused a little bit so i pressed further

'' the boss abeg you mean say james survived the gunshot dat day?''

he exhaled deeply and grabbed the bottle of elliot and poured more drink for himself and asked if i care, i reluctantly took a glass and pour much for myself to alleviate burden and stress

''james was not shot that day '' the capon replied me

i was really becoming more confused, so i drank more of the drink, so i tried remembering if it was james that was shot buh i couldn't bring myself to that.

''so if he is alive why hasn't he showed up here ?'' i arguably asked nobody in particular

'' he is held captive by the chain dogzz'' the capon replied me

so what do we do'' i asked him almost immediately

'' i am thinking of ......... just then my phone began ringing and an unknown number were boldly written on my phone screen

at first i felt reluctant of picking the call buh i decided against it when the capon the gave a nod that signifies i should go ahead and answer the call

'' hello this is sandra '' talking of the devil, he wears okirika

next episode loading.........

una no dy comment again o. oya make una flood my thread with comments
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Richyblack1(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Your update na viber killer
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2021
If there are errors u could point them out for me ; :oD
Richyblack1:
Your update na viber killer
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kotinud

James had literally lost track of time in this cell. His excrements were his room mates. The beatings stopped since the first time he woke up and his meal is 0-1-0 and 0-0-1. Breakfast is not served here. Yes , he was in a prison.

Onye Igbo had come every time looking at him without doing anything to him. No questions, no schemes only saying some parables and left him to his devices. Also, Funny has not spoken to him since Sarah came and he knew he messed up by talking to Sarah since Heist has not broken him out.

James had had enough of it all. When he wakes he would confront Onye Igbo and demand decency from them to him. He woke up and as usual Onye Igbo was standing in front of him. He said to him, “ see dis place, I no be pig na human being I be.

“If a passenger has the money, it had value when there's taxi”Onye igbo told him and left. He has to live with his own excrements for one more day. When Funny arrived he could not stay five metres close to the prison.

Someone else enjoyed their own atmosphere, Sarah after collecting Frank’s number called him but she just talked to him. Although he was surprised, he continued to talk to her. She never for once brought up the case with of James. She has been talking to Frank every night before she sleeps and every afternoon with her credit might I add���.

Sometimes, Frank calls but someone stops him after a while. So with that two weeks had gone and James was still in captivity. Just for how long would he stay here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* / The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / Diary Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.