Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive (10243 Views)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Semako36: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks for the update

Expecting more
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Shyhumbility1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ride on bro. We dey wait 4 u ooh bossRide on bro. We dey wait 4 u ooh bossRide on bro. We dey wait 4 u ooh boss
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2022
continuation

i was literary sweating profusely all over.., my knees were getting heavier, it seems they can no longer carry the weights of my body, i became numbed at first and felt the urge to sit buh i dared not in the face of death.

my heart raced in split seconds..., i realized the ring was no where in any of my fingers, that was my first jonzing, so many thoughts raced through my head buh couldn't come up with a better escape plan. i realized this might surely lead to my waterloo.

i was brought back from my trance with a severe punch across my lower abdomen... i staggered backwards and landed ferociously on a wooden table. this was certainly not what i bargained for, i tried steadying my body on the floor to ease up the sharp pain i felt

i was dragged up by one of the guys and he drastically placed my body on a wooden chair...., i could feel blood oozing out of my nose, i sighed loudly.

as a frat man there are principles and rules that guides the deck..., those principles could be regarded as code of conducts (c.o.c), most times they could be phrased as parables as per say the code of conducts could most be identified as the ethics and norms of a particular plata in a deck

'' jardon put capon call, let am knw say we dun nab the manchi'' the tallest amongst them said in a baritone voice

the ladder withdrew his phone from his pockets and made some punchings in his gadget and placed the device a little bit closer to his ear.

''hello senior man, your nigga loyal..., our intel man run us beta i.c and we dun hold that niga wey been kpai our scurrel men'' the dude blurted out

i was feeling irritated by the way he speaks his uncut english,

he immediately ended the call and advanced towards me with a wicked smile. he carefully brought out his chicken laps and uncocked it

i tightened my fist and anticipated for the worst to happen just then i heard a gunshot and a loud shriek that clamoured the room and then i passed out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2022
thanks i bro i really appreciate
Shyhumbility1:
Ride on bro. We dey wait 4 u ooh bossRide on bro. We dey wait 4 u ooh bossRide on bro. We dey wait 4 u ooh boss
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
On it bro
Semako36:
Thanks for the update

Expecting more
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Frank25:
On it bro
Where have you been?
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
On a trip buh i am back now
FlowerGirl040:
Where have you been?
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Frank25:
On a trip buh i am back now
Welcome back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* / The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / Diary Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.