Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive (10251 Views)

Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Continuation

Time checked- 12:58 am

Drums were head from a distance barely close to our location, i was stripped naked alongside other 7 guys in a middle of a thick bush that could easily pass for sambisa forest

At first i was physically fidgeting buh i mustered courage, if james could undergo several punches and punishment just for my sake then i should undergo this initiation or so i thought

I have heard numerous cases where some guys die during initiation to a particular frat, the seven guys that were there with me were literary stripped but was left with only underpants.

I could visibly see the flincks of the fire emanating from afar and several gunshots were heard also which shooked the slim guy that was lying all along

The slim guy: abeg i wan leave oh, i no wan do again'' the slim guy muttered

It sounds funny to me buh i sense things could get messy

The drums were hit in a rapid pace with the s.k.p tuning the songs of rogers and the rugged men of heist singing along

~if na to swear aro baggar i go swear
~that rubbas i no see oh
~if na to swear aro heist ah go swear
~that rubbas i no see oh

The capon was sighted with bottle of full moon monkey (squadron) tapping his legs in the rhythm of the gyration

Few minutes later the gyration was finally brought to an end, silence eludes the environment then the capon began his cappings

The capon: today marks the 7th day of the full moon in this our island, we pick up challenge by accepting a challenge from
bastards, but our stings are vicious when it comes to a challenge that concerns our deck

The chain dogzz dun price our market and we go give them wetin dem price

'' D1 most rugged cap dem no born dem well''

The capon: dem dun overboard one of our henchmen as if dat one no do them, dem come hold james captive.

We will fight them with everything we ve got to show them who is the boss in this campus.

Umuobembe aye o!!!

They all chorused in unison aye !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by aprilwise(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
next episode loading........

i dy wonder wetin thunder still dy wait for people wey dy ghost read cheesy grin
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nwachacho: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Abobi your story go well jagas, but the other guy wey you dey feature, wetin him dey write dey confuse me

3 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
continuation

my whole body were hurting me so badly due to the way we were positioned, it seems the shooting and gyrations were brought to and end

we were stacked up in a dark room that has only a window that provides ventilation for the seven of us

i became worried concerning the facts that i have seen in many occassions were people tends to survive in a frat initiations, the sights are horrible, most people dies trying to be a hard man.

i turned towards the other guys, they have been mute since we were brought there , they hardly talk , their facial expressions still remains blank

i tried adjusting my self to a better sitting position buh the excruciating pain i felt due to the excessive drills of the mosquitoes were nothing to write home about

i tried reminiscing on what could have brought these folks to join a fraternity, this might probably be as a result of maybe defence from a fellow student or other frat mates

i adjusted my body and sat upright, the mosquitoes bite became vicious this time around, i was interrupted by the dude beside me

'' bro abeg u fit help me scratch my back, e dy pain me die'' i squinted at him and dragged myself lazily to his side and did justice to his back

''is it better nw ? or should i continue to scratch? i reluctantly asked him

''that should do bros, thank you'' he conclusively replied me

i tried engaging him in a conversation to while away time and more especially get to know each other

'' are u a student?'' i tried asking him

he kept mute for some couple of seconds before he finally reply me

'' am a student of rivers state university of science and technology'' he replied me, i could visibly see tears welling up in his eyes so i decided to press further

''i know how u feel, i am actually a victim of what you are passing through, i felt the whole world were actually crashing on me buh i still held on my hope''

I decided to take a break for him to digest the words of encouragement i just delivered to him

'' he inhaled deeply and began to mumble words to me

'' i was forced into this''

This time around he burst into tears

I sluggishly dragged my self to him to sympathise with him

I decided to let him know what i myself were passing through some fews excluding the part were james was nabbed

Just then the door to our room was flunged open and three men walked in ............

Sit tight for the next episode

Lets keep the comments coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ok noted i will actually let him know buh just try to connect the dots
Nwachacho:
Abobi your story go well jagas, but the other guy wey you dey feature, wetin him dey write dey confuse me
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kontinud

“No matter how the sun shines, the black man will not turn white. I will send someone to clean your cell but it is only if you tell us where Frank is that I would make certain that this pig dump is not created again. Just maybe, might be two months instead of two weeks.” Onye igbo told James.

The situation with James for Chain dogzz is dust that they can clean off but it has angered the gap on immensely that it is becoming a routine. Someone comes to get his girlfriend every single time but now, it is not just someone is trying to get his girlfriend but another cult is behind it.

The gapon’s thinking is that the the other cults in the school know this and are utilizing an elaborate scheme to get his woman. He decides to cut it off from it's root once and for all. He is not a fool or a a serving plate that is used to dish food to others.

Onye igbo who is number five in his round table of twelve has told him to ditch her and find another girl but he will bite hard on her and will not let go. Therefore, Onye igbo has to respect top dog and do his duties diligently. Even with the involvement of a rival gang no just noise makers has helped him to understand what needs to be done.

As the prison warden he will make sure that these
noise makers be snuffed out and extinguished once and for all. He looks at James and says, “ The child falling down to ride a bicycle is driving a car, it is only time I need to get the answers I need. So get comfortable we are entering deep waters”.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Continuation

Our door were flunged open with three guys claded in red and black regalia walking in a slow pace towards our direction

I immediately stood upright ignoring the pain i felt in my lower region due to the ferocious bite of the mosquitoes.

One of the three guys that came in earlier brought some pieces of red cloths and headed to the one that seems to be the boss

I was becoming perplexed at first does it mean this guys wants to us for fetish stuffs, this question were flooding my head so i decided to remain mute and see what they are upto

I turned towards the dude i had conversation with, one could visibly see that he was fidgeting all over, i felt pity for him at first , buh the ship is rough to be handled by cowards

I made an eye contact with him signifying to him to remain calm, the boss came forward and called on all of us to stand up immediately

''scorpion tie these bastards this clothe'' i heard the boss say

We were tied the clothes and were arranged in a single column, i made mental observation where we were been taken to

We were led through the bush paths, it seems to me the environment was something outside the outskirts of port harcourt

I could visibly remember the journey took almost 2hours or so i thought.

We walked through the bush until we reached a sandy place, we were still blind folded all this while, we walked for five minutes until we were halt by one of the guys

It seems they were conversing with someone buh i could faintly eavesdrop on their dialogue

'' ghost na dis guys we go thumbprint today ?'' i heard faintly from probably the new guy

'' na dem na, abi u get anyone wey get for mind? ''

''no o!!! I just say make i ask ''i heard him muttered faintly

''mount on your i. c for here wella incase of any palambus (police) alert us make we dis anchor 2seconds u hear me ?''

''aro i go dy on my widas make una no fear ''

We continued our journey until we reached where we were asked to pass through a kind of hole that can barely contain two people till we reached arena where the initiation will take place

I was the first to surface from the hole before others followed suit, we were unblind folded immediately we came out of the hole, we were lined along with extra three new faces there making us 10 in total

The beatings of the drum began shortly after were unblind folded, recall we were stripped off our clothes leaving us all only on our underpants

The beating of drums became intensed with the guys rounding us in a circle and chanting songs i could barely understand

After like five minutes of the chanting of the song we heard a gunshot and someone shouted ..............
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Your comments could earn you the next episode
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Continuation

The gunshot sounded so close that i thought one of us was hit by the bullet due to the intensed shout i heard earlier

The gunshot sounded again this time around everywhere was encaved in dead silence, due to the total tranquility that eluded the environment one could easily hear each other's breathe

The faces i witnessed there could number up to thirty , each dude stands in his status and high ranking

The capon was claded in his full regalia, he stood up almost five minutes the second gunshot sounded to begin the i .T

''the great heist men confraternity''

'' we are bloody'' the whole men chorused in unison leaving the seven of us in total francas

''make all hands dy on deck'' he said out aloud to the hearing of the members

''mokoto mokoto where there is no peace there is no war, we all know what today brings to us

Every full moon, we sight island to bring new brothers on board our ship, we take them as our brothers ,we lay lives to help our brothers

Odin once capped love to love and hate to betray , what u give to me is what i give to you '' he narrated shortly to the members

I barely heard the other languages he switched to buh i could point out what he meant

Just then we were shared among the dudes, each of them were instructed to carryout the initiation on us perfectly

Many thoughts were welling up in my head

''what if i don't survive this, would i be able to see my families again?, these are the thoughts that floods through my brain

I followed the group i was assigned to to a place that smelled offensively what i saw there made me puke

Check out what happened in the next episode.....

Good nite fellas
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 2:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Kontinud

A human body twitched sporadically and no one gave the human a helping hand. The smell of burnt flesh still lingered in the air. Many a hand were giving, taking and collecting to ensure that the human is tortured the the core.

The human being tortured was James. He was running on fumes as at now. Ever since Onye Igbo last spoke to him his has only wished death. They took him to a room blindfolded. Left alone for an hour before hot iron touched his back skin.

He was burnt every five minutes and was asked where was Frank ? and where his cult staying?. Every five minutes, his back was burnt and his screams never reduced for three hours. He was left for two days before round two was served to him.

The body of James had spasms as he was electrocuted. A big basin of water that is used to wash clothes was kept under his feet and the electrocution made sure his body was not his own. He was already tied down and the two questions were given to him to answer and even with four hours of torture he did not talk as he was almost made an slowpoke. James had a strong will to live.

He was left and after six days since his last torture his body was twitching and jerking. The chain dogzz had to give him medical care for him to be kept alive to give them what they needed and still the questions in their mind where was Frank and where was the location of cult holding him.

“He needs to be rescued before he dies. I have seen him and he was not in a good place.He has no voice Strike Chief. He has no voice,therefore, you all should come two days ago because if he is tortured again. Let’s just say his will if he has any is what we would be fighting for.” Funny told Strike Chief. The same Strike Chief that James called to save him from his at his home.

2 Likes

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2021
don't leave without commenting it helps to moltivate the writers
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by hardeygbolar(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Your story is superb boss, exactly the kind of story I like reading. But what I don't understand is the funny guy. Is he with the chain doggz or with the heist? His character character from my little reading depicts a mole though but I still don't fully get. Kindly shed more light to this or clarify it in your next update. Gracias!
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2021
thanks for showing interest boss, you will be cleared in the next episode
hardeygbolar:
Your story is superb boss, exactly the kind of story I like reading. But what I don't understand is the funny guy. Is he with the chain doggz or with the heist? His character character from my little reading depicts a mole though but I still don't fully get. Kindly shed more light to this or clarify it in your next update. Gracias!
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
A very bad offensive smell were literary oozing out of there, i could iardly breathe, i was abruptly chocking to death

The whole place was eluded in darkness except for the flink of fire that helps to lighten the place

'' aro jazz down '' i couldn't depict the meaning of that, so i tried to move towards the guy that was facing me directly i was immediately received with a slap that sent me spawning on the sandy ground

My head was aching badly, so i remained down there for a couple minutes, i turned towards my left and saw dead bodies that was littered almost close to the bush path

This act alone sent cold shivers down my spine, i was physically and mentally fidgeting all over

The second dude brought out a bag from the bush, he opened the bag and poured out the tools from the bag, he slowly bent down and took a matchete and headed it to the guy that hit me earlier

He threw the second tool (plank) and handed it to the other guy that was covered in dreadlocks

He then returned the others to the cg and took them away, he began chanting some words then i knew i was in for something huge

''chief drill u go first thumbprint this manchi na abi ? Abi make u wun gve us go ahead make we first jazz am tools ?'' the second dude blurted out loudly

''i go first drill before una go jazz ruggedly'' he replied them still keeping his eyes directly to mine

I began reasoning on a possibility of me escaping this dudes (before they go come kill pesin pikin) buh i shoved the thoughts off regarding the fact i hardly knew where we are and also on a possibility that wild creatures could be lurking around this bush looking for who to devour (that one go come be from frying pan to fire).

The first guy moved closer to me and told me position my nyash, i reluctantly refused and then i was greeted with a hot swing of matchete on my left nyash
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abeg make una manage that episode, my area lacks low supply of electricity buh i would make it up to you guys in a main time

Make una no forget to comment, like and share

Thanks for understanding...
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Dedicated to all ghost readers in this thread

Continuation

''par pa pom pa'' was the rapid hit of the matchete on my body, i layed flat on the ground with lots of excruciating pain grabbing a better junk of my whole body

This guy is extremely good when it comes to this i could bet my balls ''i still dy wonder wetin make dem never carry go sambisa forest to hit those blood suckers

I was beginning to see stars when he swung the matchete on my right knee , i was forced to protest buh before i could think of it another round of machete hit me at my right am.

I could vividly hear the sounds of planks directly close to us which was followed by shouts that could pull down walls of jericho, i need not to be told it was the guy i earlier had conversation with

The third guy finished its work on me, he was visibly sweating profusely from the rounds of swings

The fourth guy immediately came forward with his drilling machine (plank), i was a bit relieved following the facts that he is short , his short hands won't allow him do the needful i thought aloud

The demon i saw in this guy made me wanting to change my mind entirely on this, he is damn faster than the chief drill himself

He strokes twice per second, i could hardly breathe , i tried turning my body, damn the nigga is so good , he hits thesame spot without missing

I couldn't take more, i was becoming weak, i could'nt feel my legs, my whole body became numb

''I would surpass this'' i said aloud to myself

I prayed silently 'e no go make sense say my blood go pour for this island na jonzing na'

He continued without relenting until the plank was completely used on my body, he reluctantly went back

Then the fifth guy came forward with a bag i could barely recognise, he opened it and brought out a bottle of squandron and handed it to the chief drill

My eyes were heavy i was in a state of dilema, maybe my fate was to end up here

I was still lying face down on the ground trying to hold the pains, in a slow pace he reached my front and began the major initation

He began speaking in their frat slangs

''planata planto wetin dy for island na for island we go finish am

''ratahu ratahu no mercy for the bastards

we go sail 360 degrees for high seas we no go stumble ,

smooth sailing aye o!!!

They all chorused in unison aye!!!

He immediately uncocked the bottle and poured the contents on my head and asked me to stand up

I got relieved atleast the whole banging has come to an end just as i was about to lift my kneel the chief drill poured the contents in my eyes and then.............

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nwachacho: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2021
More ink to your pen man
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Frank25:
Dedicated to all ghost readers in this thread

Continuation

''par pa pom pa'' was the rapid hit of the matchete on my body, i layed flat on the ground with lots of excruciating pain grabbing a better junk of my whole body

This guy is extremely good when it comes to this i could bet my balls ''i still dy wonder wetin make dem never carry go sambisa forest to hit those blood suckers

I was beginning to see stars when he swung the matchete on my right knee , i was forced to protest buh before i could think of it another round of machete hit me at my right am.

I could vividly hear the sounds of planks directly close to us which was followed by shouts that could pull down walls of jericho, i need not to be told it was the guy i earlier had conversation with

The third guy finished its work on me, he was visibly sweating profusely from the rounds of swings

The fourth guy immediately came forward with his drilling machine (plank), i was a bit relieved following the facts that he is short , his short hands won't allow him do the needful i thought aloud

The demon i saw in this guy made me wanting to change my mind entirely on this, he is damn faster than the chief drill himself

He strokes twice per second, i could hardly breathe , i tried turning my body, damn the nigga is so good , he hits thesame spot without missing

I couldn't take more, i was becoming weak, i could'nt feel my legs, my whole body became numb

''I would surpass this'' i said aloud to myself

I prayed silently 'e no go make sense say my blood go pour for this island na jonzing na'

He continued without relenting until the plank was completely used on my body, he reluctantly went back

Then the fifth guy came forward with a bag i could barely recognise, he opened it and brought out a bottle of squandron and handed it to the chief drill

My eyes were heavy i was in a state of dilema, maybe my fate was to end up here

I was still lying face down on the ground trying to hold the pains, in a slow pace he reached my front and began the major initation

He began speaking in their frat slangs

''planata planto wetin dy for island na for island we go finish am

''ratahu ratahu no mercy for the bastards

we go sail 360 degrees for high seas we no go stumble ,

smooth sailing aye o!!!

They all chorused in unison aye!!!

He immediately uncocked the bottle and poured the contents on my head and asked me to stand up

I got relieved atleast the whole banging has come to an end just as i was about to lift my kneel the chief drill poured the contents in my eyes and then.............

Med ooooo. More plssss
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thanks for appreciating
Jaylynn:

Med ooooo. More plssss
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
My man u are carried
Nwachacho:
More ink to your pen man
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mostly due to light I was not able to update

Kontinud

Chizaram Joseph Agu ,the third child of Mr. and Mrs. Theophilus Agu, hails from Enugu State. He was considered a loving, cheerful and remarkable child. He became the second best student in his secondary school and he was set to head to M.I.T to study aeronautical engineering in America but unfortunately his father fell critically ill so he was asked by his mom to forgive them and go to a university in Nigeria.

So his half-hearted choices for his Jamb registration was what would determine his life going forward. He could not choose his first two choices Landmark University and Babcock university as the money was invested into his father's good health.

Therefore, he half- heartedly chose the third choice which was University of Port-harcourt which gave him Architecture to study rather than engineering as his first two choices gave him. It was still building something up, so why not build a house he thought

He went to the university and after his first semester he was already a first class student. Then in his second semester, he met his girlfriend Susan. Susan was also studying architecture too. He had only been with his books since he entered the University and after a group assignment they became JOSAN by her friends.

The cheerful boy who he hid burst forth and he became his old self making people laugh and smile as the anger he had in him diffused. At the end of the last semester of Year 1, Susan broke up with him telling him he was her favourite thing about waking up each day and she would be glad to stay with him but he was only funny and it was not enough for her. She left him and went into Onye Igbo’s car and left him.

He did not allow it to affect his studies as his father was improving and he was told he could go abroad to study, therefore, he was trying to get how to have a woman in addition to being funny. Someone called him over and told him about joining a cult.

He joined the Heist cult but no one saw him there as he also went by himself to join Chain dogzz when he heard that Susan was dumped and she was ganged raped with no justice given to her and on top of it all she was pregnant. The one that broke the camel’s back was when she was given a note which read that an unripe fruit is undesirable but a ripe fruit is desired by all.

Strike Chief the one who called him into the Heist gave him a gun to go into the Chain dogzz and he told him he will not utilize a gun when he would use his hands to hang their necks with their chains.

He not only initiated himself to Heist he initiated himself to Chain dogzz and has been a rising star. It also gave Heist a man inside the cult that is the darling of the big men and understanding how to and what to do.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Christmas chicken preparation is one of the preparations that Nigerians do not mess with. It starts of by boiling hot water to pluck the chicken feathers away but the Chain dogzz boiled it hotter than the level given to chickens and poured it on the burnt back of James.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2021
continuation

my eyes were literary covered in darkness, this was not what i bargained for, my eye lids couldn't hold the walls of my eyes so i shut them tight

i tried opening them for the uptempth time buh it seems the more i try opening them the more it keeps on hurting me so i remained glued to the ground

i stayed in that position close to five minutes before i began hearing footsteps approaching me, i just decided to remain in that position to avoid series of another kind (make pesin pikin no come kpai)

i was held up and dragged to where others were, i was finally relieved seeing that this whole stuff is gradually being brought to an end or so i thought

i tried opening my eyes again this time around and it paved way with much stress, my whole body was covered with muds

i noticed something the last we were brought out here i could vividly remember we were seven buh it seems one person was missing, i stroked my eyes to check if i was hallucinating, buh hell no i was dead correct

the whole place was in total tranquility it seems they were waiting for somebody in particular

my whole body were badly aching me, so i tried leaning my body on a branch of a tree beside me

we waited there until almost ten minutes, before we saw the other group coming out of the bush path, i could barely see their face until they reached where the capon was seated

a thought strucked my mind, i haven't seen that guy i had conversation with me, i was still deep in my thoughts when suddenly the capon marched forward to us with a pot

he began moving around us before he stopped in my front and then the inevitable happened...
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ur episode has been served
hardeygbolar:
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Aiel123: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Frank25:
I caught up with her for the first time i taught i was with an angel so i took my time to view the hand work of GOD.

So i caught her attention within seconds *trust igbo boy* "please can i have a brief moment with you?" i said to her with every boldness i got within me

''please if you don't mind am busy right maybe some other time '' she replied me

I noticed something it seems she is bittered or maybe something bothers her inwardly, i just shoved off the thoughts sha ''atleast can i have your contact maybe we can talk on the phone '' i said to her

''am afraid you don't deserve it'' she non chalantly replied me just then her countenance changed so she said i should leave, i was getting infuriated by her attitude so i said to her am not leaving you not knowing what would befall me......

Sorry for the short episode i will make it up to you guys

E no go beta for nepa
Your story go well.na all this uni stuffs I like.
As for nepa,I really tire.wetin 1 hour light wan reach u do
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
We were made to take oat with the pot, i was first to begin before others followed suit

''una dun become rugged men, make una knw say una go dy on widas always '' the capon stopped for the main time before he continued almost immediately

He signalled to one of the men to bring the monkey to him (squandron)

He uncocked it and poured some of the contents on the bare floor before he began his speech

''this is rum used in differentiating between paul and barnabas, aro it is cap sip the rum and say the truth

For it is written in the book of odin chapter 6 vs 6 (planatana planto man shall not live by bread alone buh by rum which we sip and taste for more)

Aro i remember back in the days when we were in the evil forest we saw an evil beast , he said go into the world and multiply

This is rum , aro shortest man on board the ship, aro sip and never stumble,aro sip for smooth sailing, smooth sailing aye o !!!

They all chorused aye !!
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2021
;DIts like you are new bro?
Aiel123:

Your story go well.na all this uni stuffs I like.
As for nepa,I really tire.wetin 1 hour light wan reach u do
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Aiel123: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Frank25:
*Continuation*

I stood transfixed immediately i saw gun in james hand though it was not my first time of seeing such, buh this time around it was a close range

''frank problem dy o'' james said immediately he reached our window. Something tells me this guys are looking for me

So i came to join james in the window, i guess i was wrong this guys are more than 2. I have strong feelings that this guys came literary for me

Something is wrong somewhere and i could perceive it, i had to think of a way to escape this people if not we would be dead

I dashed into our kitchen to search for something i would use as a form of defence, only what i could lay my hands on was just a table knife so i head to the room just incase

It seems they were waiting for someone probably their head, cus they stopped in front of my neighbour's door

Just then james took his phone and dialed a number strike chief was boldly displayed on his phone and he spoke in slangs i could barely undestand

I only heard him say in his last statement ''come my ap i deck for there''. Does it mean james is a cultist ? I asked no one particular sha

I went back to the window this time around i can vividly see them heading towards our door, it seems maybe they knew our room

So i called out to james ready his gun just then i heard the most shocking thing ever ''bro na only one bullet dy my gun''

Is this the end for the both of them lets check out in the next episode
U got me captivated.nice work
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Aiel123: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2021
Frank25:
;DIts like you are new bro?
yes,bro.l just click on the thread and I must say u got me I interested.university life turns me on even though I yet to enter
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Frank25: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2021
Oh thanks it's actually kind of real life story though
Aiel123:
yes,bro.l just click on the thread and I must say u got me I interested.university life turns me on even though I yet to enter
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Carterj007(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
More please.
Re: LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive by Chimexplosiv: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Kotinud

If someone has gone to hell and back it is James. The hot water was not somewhat to joke about it tore through his flesh. His entire back could not be calmed and the worst was his mouth was shut so he shout could not be released and the worst was not that even. A pot of boiled oiled was on the ready to be poured on him soon.

“ So where is Frank and where is the other cult staying “ James was asked the millionth time. He was ready to spill everything about himself and the cult as they had released his mouth from its bind but the back to back torture made him go into shock and enter into coma before he could mention anything.

“No no no no no, damn it , I went to far again “ No.6 said but Onye Igbo just knew this would happen as 6 was very not a calm guy when it comes torture. He can torture but to extract information he is the one and making him use this chance to learn how to extract information he failed it.

“Leave him as he is , he will not be able to escape as he is . So call Funny to guard him again. Everyone party in on at the Dog house. He who sees the day starting knows he has plans to finish. Let’s finish the plan of this party.” Onye Igbo said

The torture team left with 6 and 5 in the torture room. How will they tell top dog he has no information to work with. This James has a strong will and stubborn attitude. He still willing to make his stand for them. “ I just hope 3 has information about them as we could not get anything.” 6 said “ And whose fault was that” Onye Igbo mentioned and left as Funny came in to guard.

The party lasted for till Mama called and as usual the dogzz made a banging party. They dogzz came back to their base as they went to another location for the party. As they entered the lounge, they saw James sitting on Top dog’s chair and Funny 2’s chair.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diary Of David / Adventures With Theresa 18+ / I Did Not Rape Christiana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.