Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,302 members, 7,857,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31935 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Hullabaloon: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

I don't think that's an excuse. I'm that type of person too. I don't call people, not family, not friends. I just assume all is well with them so no need calling. Everyone don complain tire, especially my mum, but they just had to know it's the way I am.

Everything changed when I fell in love with one church girl. Found myself calling her every now and then. Close friends were surprised that I could ever call someone like that.

In conclusion, love is not a feeling, it's a value. If you place a value on something, your mind will always be there. If it's an animate object, ergo, a human like you, you'll always love to interact with the person.

I can safely conclude that Op Has been dating himself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Experience285(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Experience285 post=107784123]

G
Chat me up. 08172964029. I will give u a secret. We have a lot to discuss. I was once in ur shoes [/quote
Join my whstsap group. Not only I will sharing the secret, I will also help those who are in to MASTURBATION

]https:///K843HzP5eVSJwkuDi70E3T
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Experience285(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Experience285 post=107806756][/quote]

https:///K843HzP5eVSJwkuDi70E3T
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Revelation4(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
same thing happened to me. I was putting all the effort for us to communicate but this babe doesn't care if we don't speak for 5 days. I complained and complained. Nothing changed. I broke it up last 2 weeks. It was so boring

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Price3(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=virginprincess post=107781350]If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.[/quiote]

Another broke ass lady has spoken grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Price3(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anobella:

See rubbish quote if I get kain I go flog u ....
Why does he have to be the one buying card for her do where d love day ..

Guys y na day send women I don't fucking care about their existence there was a time I did till I figured out that most of this stupid women think they are doing us a favor by dating us that why d rubbish mentality is there ... Woman them suppose connect USB to your head con use windows 7 flash am .. you claim you love someone and you can't use your own money to buy call card to call d person if he doesn't call you ..

I don't think someone ladies understand what love is all about ..

As for me oooo guys I will day the truth we guys are suffering , why

We use money to get love then we use money to marry what we think is love like wise it's life time debit alert..

Imagine me paying the bride price of someone who will debut me till we seperate ....

Most women are greedy, selfish and self centered if not she no go day cap this rubbish

Na you get time the follow her talk,
All this broke ladies everywhere....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Ik2021: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://see-video.xyz/7464964668745281/
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by tayo200(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
We're plenty on this table...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Mypeople2(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.
My guy, you are dating yourself .Wake up!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

Nothing good was expected from you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by cumoverna: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na this forum, na I tey de believe say girls are serpent.
Very heartless group of people.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
It's naturally for women to behave that way. He should be the first to chat her up. We women feel special that way.

Typical immature African women like you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by cumoverna: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Price3:
I swear girls too mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
adex1510:
I joined NL for the first time because of this your post.. I have always been a guest just to read topics and comments..
Now to the issue at hand.. I am talking from experience.. Married for 6years now.. If she doesn't change now she won't change after marriage.. Please discard her now..
While dating my wife, I have always been the one calling both morning and evening just to check on her.. So one day I decided not to call at all.. Through out that day she never called to even ask why or look up on me.. Imagine how some women think.. This is a guy that has always called everyday and a day came he didn't call.. Naturally she's supposed to call to ask after my well being..
Most crashed marriages actually got the warning sign while dating.. Let me tell you a secret.. If there is any quarrel between you two she won't bother to call you talk more of making peace..
Pls bro have a rethink I beg you.. Marriage is too deep beyond what you seeing now.. God will guide and help you..

Y'all married folks are trying. Lots of bullshit you cope with.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Fantazy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Your last lines said it all!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Psoul:

My brother, let me tell you this.
There are some people, especially women who don't know how to call. They find it so he hard to call unless a call that will bring money to them. They'll call customers and business associates.
That does not mean they don't like there partners. They truly love them but most times feels like, no need of this checking on him calls. I'll surely see him anytime I want.

They don't see anything wrong in not calling their partners. And also they are not doing it cos of lack of love our commitment.

I'll advice you to check, is she truly love and and not loving someone else, then you've to adjust your life to accommodate this little flaw of hers. You have to take it as one of those crosses one has to carry in a relationship.

If her failure to call is due to divided attention, then, you've to do what you should do as a man.

What I'm telling you is out of personal experience. My wife was like that. She hardly calls. Even most times to pick call is a problem. She will see missed calls and will not return the call. She's a business woman. Always very busy. She prefers those calls that will add money to her account. She loves me so very much. Her life revolves around me, but hardly calls. She will tell me that the reason she still using phone is cos of me. She can drop her phone at home and go to wherever she wants to. Not bothered who may call.
I've talked and talked. Got angry and at a point told her I won't call again. But that was not the way to go about it. I then took it as my sole responsibility to call from morning till night and I stopped getting angry whenever she did not call.
Now she has learned how to call to check up on me. Sometimes, I'll purposely refuse to take her calls and she'll be so worried and be texting and calling to know if I'm ok.

Why must you go through unnecessary stress for a woman that couldnt put in sacrifice?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by HRMK: 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
brizziedos:

nop
assumption?nawa for 9jappl oooh........
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
AvalonSpace:
Same as me. I don lock up where she dey.. I talked to get about it several times, na so so promise to improve I dey hear but nothing happened. Firstly, she came up with the excuse that her phone is bad. I gave her my phone on the spot. After few months, she also said the phone got spoilt. I gave her the phone I bought to replace the one she collected from me, and yet nothing happened. I just bone.. Till now she never called.

You're among the reasons why these ladies act this way and see it as a cool thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by muheeb01(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
You're the only one in the relationship oga...move on,also if you're not very good in the other room,the affection will reduce totally,that's nowadays girls for you...treat yourself as a man sexually,be in charge and see them running after u cos they all like men who's good in the other room,I can help you with that sha....meanwhile

Check my signature and profile for my work

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by phazotron(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

I pity you if you marry this one

This one no love you o

Na suffering you just dey suffer for the past 2 years

I'm sure na you force am for the relationship

Team have money they'll love you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by StarGra: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op move On

One babe try am with me,Omo,I moved on,later she chatted me up if she Did anything wrong...

She just dey catch cruise with you..

I can tell you from experience,she has another guy....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by dandig(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be
Chief as u don make ur money...just settle down. Leave that guy make him no dey read the writing on the wall. Every man go one day sit-down learn him lesson...e fit be today Tru this thread..or him fit go dey beg her again....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Karnice600: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Cokahot:
They are all the same,even the one that calls u everyday will still call other guys after she drops . Dont be fooled by these fake ass puzzles, they ain't worth shi t . I had 2 like that,they don't call like weekly sef. Anytime I wan give better fuc k,na the. I dey call nd we go fuc k like pussy is hurting me. Right there and then her phone ring,I wasn't bugged. E get wetin u don do am,or do to am wey she never forgive u. I lived with my babe for 2 good years,I Bleep her almost every day and in the type that don't cum quic k .If she wakes up,she no go ask me how was your night,or even good morning. But she go take phone call diff ppl,dey ask how them take sleep,this,that. One nite that she over stepped her boundaries, around 10pm.When I gave her better beating ,hostel atmosphere change that nite.i ended it that day. Tho she called me like 3 weeks back,but I k ow say she wan fuc k. If u have fuc ked her more than 100 times,then u get problem. If u have only chopnher like 3 times,then u r looser. If u never chop am,u need sniper.

OP, trash this comment if you're sure you wanna move up a new phase of being a man.
Juveniles and Nairaland; five and six.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by AvalonSpace(m): 3:18am On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

You're among the reasons why these ladies act this way and see it as a cool thing.
I no do bad thing give my love to her.. Her attitude didn't affect me one bit. I quickly moved on.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by shegzydave(m): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:

Am actually in the same shoe with you, its so clear she is not into you, so my guy like u said gently move on, my own has notice I dont give a damn again now she is calling chating and addressing me with sweet names but it doesn't freak me again..... I won't officially breakup with her but me I wanna shock her by getting married to another more sensible babe wch is schedule to be march 2022 by God grace..... She will just see my pre wedding pictures or my after wedding picture that my plan

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

This life just get as e be, same thing I'm facing with my current girl, tho, she's still in school doing law and in her 300level.

I made my decision to make her my biggest asset in life by making her comfortable and having a sound mind but our relationship lack so many things.

1, communication 0%
2, emotional attraction 0%
3, physical attraction 0%
4, sexual attraction -100%

She doesn't call me at all, and she doesn't message, she doesn't even startup conversation when we are together, she's the reasom why I'm currently in big debt cuz i had to secure a beautiful apartment for us so she can escape the maltreatment from her uncle's wife, i don't mostly stay at home but anytime i come home, she doesn't make me free her presence or my absence for too long.

I've invested so much in her but now, I'm beginning to think of letting her go while i stay single forever. No be everybody go feel this love.

This one is using you to go to school. You won't see her break light again when she graduates.

Stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by shegzydave(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2021
victooman:
detach yourself emotionally from this girl,, agree say she no be ur own, try get another babe,, dont spend a dime for her again, mute her WhatsApp status and go to Facebook and limit what you can see from her, l can bet with my life that the girl mind is somewhere else,and that is because you are too nice to her, that is how women are,, when she ever calls or try to get back dont get excited and lose guard focus on fvcking her, anytime u spend a dime on her make sure u collect first,, fvck her like a LovePeddler or else this girl emotionally drain u.
You are mouthed bro, I have same issue with this guy and this is what I do, whenever she need something I will tell her to come and when she come surely we gonna fvck and fvck before I release her to go and give her what she want.... But I wanna closeup every by December and fully focus on my new bae wch am getting married too by March
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by shegzydave(m): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Collins4u1:
I don't personally call people because I don't like calls....I prefer you text me and I'll respond with speed of light.
Someone will be online and she won't reply message until after about 3 hours.... Common put him in your shoe too Nawa let be realistic the girl is not into him

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Munzy14(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:

Lol..
Cc Mariangeles bia lekwa ihe ahu gwara gi ugbu a..
Women don't know little sacrifices like this, men cherish it..

Men love to be cared and pampered as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Munzy14(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2021
Mood11:
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.
Truer words...cheesy

Bitter truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Munzy14(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2021
EkehPraise:

With this poor communication, how did manage to ffw the mariage talks?

Guys guys learnnnn...First of all, even she is still studying, as far as she is deep into you, she go even borrow airtime to always hear your voice...

Even when she is online, the moment she sight you, immediately she ignores others just to chat you..Dude, these things are easy na...

When a lady is not into you, it is the opposite, even you will become an irritant... grin grin

Anyway, call her and have a one on one, I mean heart to heart talk with her...Be attentive to spot the problems and handwriting on the wall...Better you quit on time, than spending wedding money, to be alone for the rest of life.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Mariangeles(f): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol..
Cc Mariangeles bia lekwa ihe ahu gwara gi ugbu a..
Women don't know little sacrifices like this, men cherish it..

Men love to be cared and pampered as well.

The lady does not love him. At least, not as much as he does, and that is the truth.

When your woman loves you, she gets anxious if she doesn't hear from you the time she normally does, and then the next thing would be to call you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.