Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul (31832 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeO2JimI-tM?feature=shared

Popular comedienne, Helen Paul has recalled how her boss at work tried to discourage her husband, Femi Bamisile, from dating or marrying her.

She said her boss told her husband that she wasn’t suitable for him.

The US-based lecturer also said her Human Resources, HR, manager at work also attempted to truncate her relationship with her husband.

She spoke in the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast co-hosted by actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu.

Paul said, “My boss called my husband and said, ‘Femi, is it that kind of Helen you want to date? You are more than that. But if you want to just enjoy yourself with her, it’s okay oh!’

“I took Femi to my office then in TVC, my HR manager looked at Femi and said, ‘Look at how clean you are, a lawyer. Why the choice of Helen?'”

DAILY POST recalls that Helen Paul and Femi Bamisile got married in 2010. The union is blessed with two children.

DAILY POST

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Zonefree(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
So, what are we going to do with this information

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by God1000(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Some people are wicked, you are a beautiful woman.

Nobody can queer your pitch when it is your time.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
My own is the ease of people these days to talk about certain things online

Being shameless on a global level.

And the ease to want to imbibe internet advice in your family. Especially women.

Listening to olosho online.
Olosho tells you something and you support it.

I just wonder.
Being popular does not make you wise.
You just have an audience to further showcase your stupidity to people who would agree or learn from it.

Young men getting depressed because of internet fake lives or real lives.

You forget that your mind is your power.

People don't want to be content just sheepishly want wealth without enterprise.

Hook up gals come online seeking validation for their failed parenting and lives.

I just wonder.

The reasonable ones are choked or ganged against by the demons online.

My own is.
Be wise.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by 1TrippleCee: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Was it really necessary for the husband to tell her. Just thinking out loud

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by FitCorper: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Helen I’m happy your are married and wish you all the best. The only thing I can say is relax, the truth behind that statement your boss made will soon unveil itself.

38 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by BOSSkesh(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bulaba balablu
Ellu p 78

3 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Emma513: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zonefree:
SHUT UP. KEEP ON DEFENDING TIFUNUBU tongue

6 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Aboks(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
she say she want to faint o
story for the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
After working for pple for some time i realized that most Nigerian employers aren`t interested in the wellbeing of their employee. They`re only interested in their businesses without paying any attention to the welfare of their workers and that`s why if u`re very good nd loyal ur boss will never want u to progress. He may even want u to work for him for life with very meagre salary and when u can no longer render the quality service u`re known for maybe due to health or age factor he discards u like a piece of rag.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by austine4real(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Naso life be o

Enemy of progress

7 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by oluwaseyi0: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
I try not to put mouth in peoples relationship

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Uptheante(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Your boss was right.
A woman that can sit with exposed thighs & legs open (in the second picture), leaving little to the viewers' imagination is definitely not a good woman for a clean posh lawyer.
Your husband definitely deserves better

22 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
You see why I don't ever chuk my mouth into any matter wey concern boyfriend and girlfriend,cuz las las dem must reveal wetin you talk give each other once dem don reach orgasm

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by eazzzy1(m): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2023
What did they mean by this kind of woman?
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by GUNITGuy: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2023
How this one take concern me or help alleviate the ravaging poverty unemployment disease numerous problems ravaging Nigeria and many parts of the world ....F**k off abegg ........
Now we don know what should we do now

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by DDIA: 12:52am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:

When are you getting.arried to that your Fulani girlfriend?

I wish to attend the wedding by all means.

I want to see how she will feed you fura and NoNo during the wedding rites. cool

2 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by God1000(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2023
DDIA:

When are you getting.arried to that your Fulani girlfriend?

I wish to attend the wedding by all means.

I want to see how she will feed you fura and NoNo during the wedding rites. cool
don't worry, you will be invited cheesy
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Timagex(m): 12:56am On Nov 28, 2023
People should learn to call bad people out.

The name, address, phone number and picture of the "boss" would have made this story sweeter.

Na joke o....😁😁

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES IS A PRIORITY TO YOU!!

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by DDIA: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Aboks:
she say she want to faint o

story for the gods

Toto must be explored after taking, dogon yaro, monkey tail and claro.
No excuse will prevent kpekus exploration that has been planned for a long time. grin

Olamide is speaking for himself, him no say make you go rape person pikin oh! grin
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by abobote: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2023
May be he had a genuine reason then, but life goes on
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by DDIA: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
You see why I don't ever chuk my mouth into any matter wey concern boyfriend and girlfriend,cuz las las dem must reveal wetin you talk give each other once dem don reach orgasm
Wisdom grin

3 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by DDIA: 12:59am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:
don't worry, you will be invited cheesy
How many AK-47 are you giving them as bride price? grin

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by aikyg(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Wow!
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by EleventhWeirdo: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Emma513:
SHUT UP. KEEP ON DEFENDING TIFUNUBU tongue

This one na own goal lol

2 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by CSTRR: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2023
So your husband told you what his HR said in confidence?

7 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Ashirioluwa: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:

To fry akara, and use it to drink gari
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by PoliteActivist: 1:45am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:

Find something to fry
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by PoliteActivist: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Uptheante:
Your boss was right.
A woman that can sit with exposed thighs & legs open (in the second picture), leaving little to the viewers' imagination is definitely not a good woman for a clean posh lawyer.
Your husband definitely deserves better

He is a LAWYER
See below

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by 3ice9ce: 1:58am On Nov 28, 2023
Whether the boss was right or wrong, time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by frog12: 1:58am On Nov 28, 2023
how are they wicked? they must know the woman inside out and tried to advice the man. na him no one listen.

God1000:

4 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by oneMalik: 2:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Just to let bad belle like you understand how difficult is it to STOP a movin TRAIN .

I think you know what to do with it now MUGU ?

Zonefree:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / True Or Dare switching 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.