Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. (788 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Kenpaly(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Yes i mean babes in nairalander,what's ur plan 4 ur boyfriend this festival. What are you going to buy 4 your guy in this christmass as a gift to show him you realy lov him.pls try to buy special gift for that ur lover.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
A Vik Industry follow-come hair comb in a Dark and Lovely Hair Kit, LUDE shoe polish and Riska Shaving Cream.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Nothing. I read here that all men want is submission. So that is all I can give. My money is strictly for enjoyment. wink

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by tiffanyfan(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nonexisting: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
tiffanyfan:
Since its also going to his birthday, I'm giving him my virginity
Keep it for your husband and enjoy his respect forever. Even if your boyfriend has promised to marry you, since he has waited this long, let him endure. A man can be everything bad but if he marries you a virgin, he will somehow be giving you some honor and respect. Yes, good advice can also come from the devil sometimes. You are welcome.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nonexisting: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Hair comb, polish and shaving cream.
Let me guess. After giving him those nonsense, you will expect iPhone 50 plus minus max from him as your own xmas gift right?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing. I read here that all men want is submission. So that is all I can give. My money is strictly for enjoyment. wink
grin. Better an option than the regular handkerchief and face towel grin
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wii console
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by folake4u(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Handkerchief, one pack of Tommy Hilfiger's boxers, Aboniki balm. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:

grin But watin Aboniki balm dey do for here? For back pain or waist pain, abi watin?
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by folake4u(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin But watin Aboniki balm dey do for here? For back pain or waist pain, abi watin?

E go use am do "soapy" na. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Candidlady: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
I have no boyfriend. Dont know if ishould call myself luck or unlucky
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:

E go use am do "soapy" na. wink

Ahh. Soapy with Aboniki balm. Chai. You're a wuckedt girlfriend. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by tiffanyfan(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Keep it for your husband and enjoy his respect forever. Even if your boyfriend has promised to marry you, since he has waited this long, let him endure. A man can be everything bad but if he marries you a virgin, he will somehow be giving you some honor and respect. Yes, good advice can also come from the devil sometimes. You are welcome.

Being a virgin does not keep a man...a man that want to stay will stay. Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
I most time suck at buying gifts for my husband.
I mostly get confused on what to buy, he has his cash .
I "stole" one of his native wears, took it to a tailor to extract the measurement.
bought and gave the tailor 20 plain and design materials to sow for him using the measurement.
want to take him by suprise
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by richmondefosa(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:

Do better. shocked
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by folake4u(f): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahh. Soapy with Aboniki balm. Chai. You're a wuckedt girlfriend. grin

Yes oh. Wickedness is my forte. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by AoifeNightfall: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Boxer and singlet.

Nobody should disturb me abeg.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by folake4u(f): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
richmondefosa:

Do better. shocked

Lmao. grin

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
It is sad to read that the ladies here aren't creative about gifts for their loved ones.

Pls stop giving guys boxers, socks and singlets, this is something a guy can buy for himself. Also stop making all those disfigured cakes covered with icing sugar.

Take your man out to a steakhouse, enjoy the meal.

If you don't go out, cook his favourite meal, get some wine, it doesn't have to be expensive
eat, drink and have fun.

If you have some cash, go to jumai and order him something guys like and let them deliver it to his door step.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
pocohantas:
I have no vision for this your post cos even the gods are tired.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by FalseProphet1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
A Vik Industry follow-come hair comb in a Dark and Lovely Hair Kit, LUDE shoe polish and Riska's Shaving Cream.
Chie... after spending millions from January to December, this is what I get?

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
For those of us with no boyfriends, we are here to observe and take note from senior colleagues.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Chie... after spending millions from January to December, this is what I get?

What is this, Prophet? undecided Stop lying. Stop making it seem as if you're one correct and premium guy in public, when you're everything but in reality. Na bathroom slippers and hair bonnets you dey buy for me too. tongue So I am only returning the gesture. wink

thebosstrevor1:
Take your man out to a steakhouse, enjoy the meal.

If you don't go out, cook his favourite meal, get some wine, it doesn't have to be expensive
eat, drink and have fun.

If you have some cash, go to jumai and order him something guys like and let them deliver it to his door step.

Lol. Na mumu dey do all these for man. grin No be to marry and siddon for house be the goal? Abegi.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What is this, Prophet? undecided Stop lying. Stop making it seem as if you're one correct and premium guy in public, when you're everything but in reality. Na bathroom slippers and hair bonnets you dey buy for me too. tongue So I am only returning the gesture. wink

Lol. Na mumu dey do all these for man. grin No be to marry and siddon for house be the goal? Abegi.

If you think giving gifts is all about being a mumu then it is up to you.

Giving gifts is about creating and keeping positive memories and showing you care. You don't have to gift the whole world for a man to have a softness for you. Even if the relationship pack up, the gifts is a symbol of remembrance.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you think giving gifts is all about being a mumu then it is up to you.

Giving gifts is about creating and keeping positive memories and showing you care. You don't have to gift the whole world for a man to have a softness for you. Even if the relationship pack up, the gifts is a symbol of remembrance.

Is that so. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Remembrance. Really. grin Watin be the benefit of remembrance oh? After relationship don crash?
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Is that so. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Remembrance. Really. grin Watin be the benefit of remembrance oh? After relationship don crash?

Sincerely, you are typing as if you are a robot.

As human beings, we remember our past and all the goods things someone has done for us, even if it doesn't work out, we still have soft spot for those that did us good. That is how humans think.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Tallesty1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing. I read here that all men want is submission. So that is all I can give. My money is strictly for our enjoyment. wink

Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Tallesty1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Her virginity is just like your username.
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Magnoliaa(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

As human beings, we remember our past and all the goods things someone has done for us, even if it doesn't work out, we still have soft spot for those that did us good. That is how humans think.

You're catching on. wink
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Oglock(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oga leave dem
Very soon dem go use u dey catch cruise
Re: Ladies,what Are You Planing To Buy 4 Your Boyfriend This Festive Period. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Well,I'll buy him toothpick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Before I Got Married, My Grandmother Told Me This / Why Doesn’t Feminism Exist During Wars? / Sagging Breasts? Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.